Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Least favorite couple? - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Least favorite couple? - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Least favorite couple? - Page 3 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Least favorite couple? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Least favorite couple? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Least favorite couple? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Least favorite couple? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Least favorite couple? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Least favorite couple? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Least favorite couple? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Least favorite couple? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Least favorite couple? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Least favorite couple?

Go down 
+6
Flame Melody
Pokémon Trainer
aisha238
Minako
zerowing21
Maxton2
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maxton2
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Maxton2

Flora Sky
Hobbies : Martial arts, and writing.

Least favorite couple? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Least favorite couple?   Least favorite couple? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Feb 22, 2016 6:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

So. From every character we have seen on screen, what is your least favorite couples and why?

Personally I do not like Tecna and Timmy and Flora and Helia.. There is just something about those two couples that does not sit right with me.. Especially Tecna and Timmy. The biggest thing in my mind is that it seems as if they only ever really get together if the whole gang gets together with their girls. Either for a dance or a mission. I get the impression that Timmy would evolve for the better, if he had a girlfriend with far more different tastes, and also not a super genius. Someone that would do more to help with his social ineptness. Timmy needs someone that is assertive and walks on the wild side, someone who will force him to do new things. Which, more importantly, by doing those new things, will allow him to better relate to normal people.

Flora and Helia. As above, I can't quite put my finger on it with them, but they seem like they are not a very deep couple. Sure they have romantic moments, but I don't get that depth of intellectual and emotional development as a couple that I get with Bloom/Sky Brandon/Stella.

So guys, what is your least favorite couples and why? It can be any couple. Personally I think Darcy/Riven had lots of potential for a continuing story plot, but was wasted by the writers.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ObliviousPrattler
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
ObliviousPrattler

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, 3D Modeling, Listening to K-Pop

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite couple?   Least favorite couple? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YTue Jun 21, 2016 2:17 am

lmodern1878 wrote:
OK, here we go for my least favorite couple:

Musa and Riven.  Here' s why:  It seems as if they are always fighting or in some sort of spat with each other it seems as if that is the main pint of their on-screen pairing is the tension.  This is just from my observations and I'm not sure if this is what others see in the relationship but this si my humble opinion of it.

Take from it what you will.

Everyone noticed it. But from what I can tell, the fans of the couple don't care. They either say it made Musa and Riven "the most realistic couple" — yes, real couples fight a lot, but they shouldn't fight that much! — or they dismiss it and overemphasize the few happy moments they had. Honestly, I'm not sure if they really love Musa and Riven as a couple — or if they just love Riven himself, since the brooding, rebellious bad boy always has the most fans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unadinoi-winx.com/
lmodern1878
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
lmodern1878

Tecna Sky
Hobbies : being a WINX FAN... HARDCORE!

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite couple?   Least favorite couple? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Jun 22, 2016 1:58 am

The below is me picking apart the reply to my thoughts on my least favorite couple.  I isolated specific text in quote tags and then responded.  Please forgive me for chopping up your beautiful post for the sake of this follow-up Very Happy

Quote :
Everyone noticed it.

if everyone notices it, why don't the writer fix it?

Quote :
from what I can tell, the fans of the couple don't care.

Why?  that's my only follow-up to that statement.  Why?

Quote :
yes, real couples fight a lot, but they shouldn't fight that much!

No mean to talk on the real of things, but not even my mother and father fought that much.  

Quote :
They say it made Musa and Riven "the most realistic couple"

so for me due to the environment I grew up in, that's not all that realistic unless you're in a highly dysfunctional family on the verge of collapse like that Pink song "family portrait"

Quote :
or if they just love Riven himself, since the brooding, rebellious bad boy always has the most fans.

This is one thing about humans I'll never understand no matter how many times people try and explain it to me.  I guess I'm just that dense... I guess.

Quote :
or they dismiss it and overemphasize the few happy moments they had.

I hate to break it to them, but this takes the cake.  It seriously takes the cake.  I mean once more, no mean to bring the real on this, but if my own mom and dad fought like that on a regular basis but once a year decided to declare a 24-hours peace treaty, would I over-celebrate the one day a year where my house wasn't a zoo?  No, I'd realize there was something seriously broken in my hone.

I mean no means to sound like so many "concerned parents" groups, but

Angry Parents' Group wrote:
What is this teaching our children? That dysfunctional relationships always bordering on collapse are OK and something to strive for in the real world?

Quote :
I'm not sure if they really love Musa and Riven as a couple

by the looks of it, I'd be wondering the same exact thing.
Back to top Go down
Flora 24
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Flora 24

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Reading books, writing stories, and shopping.

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite couple?   Least favorite couple? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Apr 02, 2018 7:05 pm

My least favorite Winx couple are Riven and Musa because Riven always treats Musa like trash and never cares about her feelings either. Yeah I know there comes to times where he can be nice towards her, but most of the time he's just mean to her and always blames her for everything. In my honest opinion Musa should have ended up with Jared the guy from the second season because at least he cares about her and would not treat her like trash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite couple?   Least favorite couple? - Page 3 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Least favorite couple?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3