Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Least favorite couple? - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Least favorite couple? - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Least favorite couple? - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Least favorite couple?

Go down 
+6
Flame Melody
Pokémon Trainer
aisha238
Minako
zerowing21
Maxton2
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxton2
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Maxton2

Flora Sky
Hobbies : Martial arts, and writing.

Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Least favorite couple?   Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Feb 22, 2016 6:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

So. From every character we have seen on screen, what is your least favorite couples and why?

Personally I do not like Tecna and Timmy and Flora and Helia.. There is just something about those two couples that does not sit right with me.. Especially Tecna and Timmy. The biggest thing in my mind is that it seems as if they only ever really get together if the whole gang gets together with their girls. Either for a dance or a mission. I get the impression that Timmy would evolve for the better, if he had a girlfriend with far more different tastes, and also not a super genius. Someone that would do more to help with his social ineptness. Timmy needs someone that is assertive and walks on the wild side, someone who will force him to do new things. Which, more importantly, by doing those new things, will allow him to better relate to normal people.

Flora and Helia. As above, I can't quite put my finger on it with them, but they seem like they are not a very deep couple. Sure they have romantic moments, but I don't get that depth of intellectual and emotional development as a couple that I get with Bloom/Sky Brandon/Stella.

So guys, what is your least favorite couples and why? It can be any couple. Personally I think Darcy/Riven had lots of potential for a continuing story plot, but was wasted by the writers.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Minako
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Minako

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : Fangirling about Kaguya, Yoshi, Sailor V and Flora, LoLK easy scoring, watching lots of youtube (mostly SMG4), moderating on WFM

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite couple?   Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Feb 23, 2016 7:26 am

zerowing21 wrote:
Well, let's not forget that Riven tried to change and be better in season 4, but Musa became the jerk in that case, even when Riven showed his concern.

As for Sky and Bloom, they could do something else for them, aside the drama and keeping them dull. So them actually trying to do something to improve their relationship. Of course the only drama in season 7 was Sky and his issues with being questioned by Elas. He did have that mini fight with Bloom saying she is arrogant and other things. I kind of have to agree that she comes off that way, thinking she's always right, heck that was a point brought up by Roxie earlier in the season about how Bloom thinks she's always right.

I agree with you here- Bloom is pretty arrogant. The fact that people actually did that surprises me.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite couple?   Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Feb 23, 2016 8:32 am

I really dislike Helia and Flora; while not forgetting to mention Flora is my least favorite fairy. Their relationship is really bland and has no taste to it. The Nickelodeon writers knew their relationship needed some spices, so they gave them HUGE 20 EPISODE drama in season 5 and 2 episodes of drama in season 6.

Pretty much they don't have any drama at all in general, which is the case with the majority of the Winx minus the ever so infamous Sky/Bloom Musa/Riven drama. Flora and Helia's relationship seems to be based on sharing their love for nature, kindness in each's heart, sensitivity in both, and personality. SURE in reality that foresees a beautiful and a long-lasting relationship, but the writers managed to make it the most boring relationship I've ever seen from a show.
Back to top Go down
Mystique Aqua
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Mystique Aqua

Musa Brandon
Hobbies : Reading, writing, drawing, listenng music and dancing

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite couple?   Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Feb 23, 2016 11:14 am

I have never liked Bloom and Sky's relationship. Too much drama, with the boy in season 4 (I forgot his name) and Diaspro and Sky losing his memory... Also, Bloom is a little bit needy to be honest
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/Eleiya2468
Minako
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Minako

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : Fangirling about Kaguya, Yoshi, Sailor V and Flora, LoLK easy scoring, watching lots of youtube (mostly SMG4), moderating on WFM

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite couple?   Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Feb 23, 2016 4:28 pm

Flame Melody wrote:
I really dislike Helia and Flora; while not forgetting to mention Flora is my least favorite fairy. Their relationship is really bland and has no taste to it. The Nickelodeon writers knew their relationship needed some spices, so they gave them HUGE 20 EPISODE drama in season 5 and 2 episodes of drama in season 6.

Pretty much they don't have any drama at all in general, which is the case with the majority of the Winx minus the ever so infamMous Sky/Bloom Musa/Riven drama. Flora and Helia's relationship seems to be based on sharing their love for nature, kindness in each's heart, sensitivity in both, and personality. SURE in reality that foresees a beautiful and a long-lasting relationship, but the writers managed to make it the most boring relationship I've ever seen from a show.

You're actually only the second person I've seen who isn't too keen on Flora and it made me feel a little sad but opinions are opinions lol How come she's your least favourite (just curious)

I agree, I'd like to see an interesting drama between Flora and Helia. And now saying that, you've given me an idea for my fanmade season :p
Back to top Go down
Maxton2
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Maxton2

Flora Sky
Hobbies : Martial arts, and writing.

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite couple?   Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Feb 24, 2016 12:58 am

Helia and Flora's relationship may seam like it has potential for longevity, but it also has potential for a break up.. With both of them being sensitive flowers, it leaves them open to situations that make the emotions run high, and a huge fight starting. OR the possibility of Jealousy happening. Both of which can ruin relationships. Especially if one or both of them has a problem with insecurity. I also get the impression that their shared interests are limited, with both liking nature and poems..

Despite all their issues, BloomxSky and BrandonxStella are the most likely to go the distance, and have a sucsssfull marriage in my opinion.. The rest of the Winx girls, I personally think will eventually end their relationships or move on from them. A lot of people have a few serious relationships before finding the one. Why should the Winx be any different.

I am not a fan of how quickly they gave Aisha not one but 2 boyfriends. She was still grieving, so why did they do that. I was also put off by the fact that she was dating one man, then decided to go and date another at the same time. It just felt wrong. I am of the belief that you don't stray in a relationship. If it is not feeling right, then you end it. You don't string a guy along until you find another. Which is how I felt the writers handled it.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite couple?   Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Feb 24, 2016 2:03 am

Well from my knowledge she wasn't exactly dating roy at all. He was meant to be a rebound guy that hoped to enter a relationship with her. She started to like him at the end of season 5, but with season 6 they brought in nex to be a rival. I will admit it seemed a bit much, heck Roy even vanishes after like ep 23 or so. No explanation to why he vanished other than Aisha had picked Nex. That entire thing could have been done better.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite couple?   Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Feb 24, 2016 9:30 am

Minako wrote:
Flame Melody wrote:

Pretty much they don't have any drama at all in general, which is the case with the majority of the Winx minus the ever so infamMous Sky/Bloom Musa/Riven drama. Flora and Helia's relationship seems to be based on sharing their love for nature, kindness in each's heart, sensitivity in both, and personality. SURE in reality that foresees a beautiful and a long-lasting relationship, but the writers managed to make it the most boring relationship I've ever seen from a show.

You're actually only the second person I've seen who isn't too keen on Flora and it made me feel a little sad but opinions are opinions lol How come she's your least favourite (just curious)

I agree, I'd like to see an interesting drama between Flora and Helia. And now saying that, you've given me an idea for my fanmade season :p
Because Flora is too sweet and her personality irritates me. I'm not too fond of overly gentle characters and she seems to be always talking about nature and peace -- that's kind of boring, to me at least lol.

I don't really want Helia/Flora drama, but I'd like their relationship to be more spiced; I want to see them interact and do other stuff rather than cuddle and blush 24/7.

zerowing21 wrote:
Well from my knowledge she wasn't exactly dating roy at all. He was meant to be a rebound guy that hoped to enter a relationship with her. She started to like him at the end of season 5, but with season 6 they brought in nex to be a rival. I will admit it seemed a bit much, heck Roy even vanishes after like ep 23 or so. No explanation to why he vanished other than Aisha had picked Nex. That entire thing could have been done better.

I do think the whole Roy/Aisha/Nex thing wasn't too bad. Roy was such a bland character it made me feel bad Aisha will be his girlfriend after their interaction in episode 24. I'm glad he was simply her rebound. She needed something to get her head off of her dead fiancé. It was an interesting twist to see a cartoon show bring a character to be someone's rebound, so I didn't mind much, besides the fact Roy has no personality.

Aisha and Nex ended up together in early season 7, and I was pretty happy. Nex seemed like the perfect fit for Aisha. Nex needed someone who can tame his wild heart and Aisha needed someone who can empower her outspoken self. 

To be perfectly honest, the whole Aisha/Roy relationship was extremely forced, but the Nex/Aisha decision was cooked slowly. I like my relationships with a slow burn to them and this one took a year, so I'm content with it.
Back to top Go down
Minako
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Minako

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite couple?   Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Feb 24, 2016 4:20 pm

I understand what you mean, it even irritates me at times, I mean, just because she's the nature fairy doesn't mean she has to talk about it all the time.

I would like her to toughen up a little- I could imagine how awesome it would be :p
Back to top Go down
ObliviousPrattler
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
ObliviousPrattler

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, 3D Modeling, Listening to K-Pop

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite couple?   Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Apr 09, 2016 5:31 am

Flame Melody wrote:
Aisha and Nex ended up together in early season 7, and I was pretty happy. Nex seemed like the perfect fit for Aisha. Nex needed someone who can tame his wild heart and Aisha needed someone who can empower her outspoken self.

To be perfectly honest, the whole Aisha/Roy relationship was extremely forced, but the Nex/Aisha decision was cooked slowly. I like my relationships with a slow burn to them and this one took a year, so I'm content with it.

I'm always happy (and surprised) when someone says something nice about Aisha and Nex. From what I've seen, most of the fanbase either hates them (for various reasons) or is just indifferent towards them. I rarely find people who like them. They're my favorite couple, so it makes me sad to constantly read nothing but hate for them (or just for Nex). Sad (When I saw this thread, I thought almost everyone was gonna pick them as their least favorite.)

My least favorite couples? Sorry to repeat what most people have already said, but I don't like Bloom and Sky or Musa and Riven. Bloom and Sky are sweet together, and I'm glad they have such a committed relationship. I don't want them to break up or anything. I'm just sick of Rainbow focusing so much on them and not developing the other couples enough (like Flora and Helia, as others have mentioned).

Musa and Riven were a mess. I can't understand why they're so popular even after breaking up. Yes, all couples fight sometimes. That's realistic. But those two fought with each other more than they showed love towards each other. Plus, Riven was incredibly rude to her. I'm glad they're not together anymore, and I hope Musa finds someone better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unadinoi-winx.com/
lmodern1878
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
lmodern1878

Tecna Sky
Hobbies : being a WINX FAN... HARDCORE!

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite couple?   Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jun 20, 2016 9:29 pm

OK, here we go for my least favorite couple:

Musa and Riven. Here' s why: It seems as if they are always fighting or in some sort of spat with each other it seems as if that is the main pint of their on-screen pairing is the tension. This is just from my observations and I'm not sure if this is what others see in the relationship but this si my humble opinion of it.

Take from it what you will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Least favorite couple?   Least favorite couple? - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Least favorite couple?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next