Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Taffyta - Pixie of Candy  - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Taffyta - Pixie of Candy  - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Taffyta - Pixie of Candy  - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Taffyta - Pixie of Candy  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Taffyta - Pixie of Candy  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Taffyta - Pixie of Candy  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Taffyta - Pixie of Candy  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Taffyta - Pixie of Candy  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Taffyta - Pixie of Candy  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Taffyta - Pixie of Candy  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Taffyta - Pixie of Candy  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Taffyta - Pixie of Candy  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Taffyta - Pixie of Candy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

Taffyta - Pixie of Candy  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Taffyta - Pixie of Candy    Taffyta - Pixie of Candy  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 04, 2015 10:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

i think its clear that this is being used in my pixie slot. so i'm not breaking rules by making her, even tho i already have 6 oc's. i'm tired so i'll finish the rest tomorrow

Name: Taffyta

What Creature Are you?: Pixie

Race: N/A

Allegiance:The forces of good.

Origins:magic user

Powers: food

Spells:

• bubblegum blast  - an attack that shoots gum projectiles at the foe, leaving then stuck for 5 seconds ( low)

• exploding gumballs - the user attacks foes with gumballs that explode, causing 7% of damage. (medium)

• jello defence - the user created a sheild made out of a jelly/candy substance that can defend off attacks. (Low)

• sugar  droplets - the user summons a lollypop staff that allows them to  make skittles fall from the skys over a specific target. Causing damaged to the target by  15% max.  This spell lasts for 15 seconds. (High)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Strengths:

• she is a  great chef - cooking up tasty treats for her and all her buddy's. Being rather experimental and trying new flavours and combinations.

• her powers give her an advantage over wind attacks

• she has a good knowlage on toxins and posions. Knowing which berrys to avoid if you are out in the wild.

Weaknesses:

• she is weak to fire magic.

• she has a fear of bugs.

• she can find it hard to befriend folk as people can find her as irritating as she rarely stops talking. This  can make her come off as ego driven and obnoixious.

Personality:
Taffyta is a hyper active, energetic pixie. often wanting to do crazy activities and has quite that blabber mouth, not really staying quiet or still for more than 2 seconds. she can be quite playful however, meaning to get on the best sides of folk, cheering them up whatever means necessary. her short attention span can be a problem however, as she can easily get distracted which can lead to her getting herself into trouble. she does have a passion and drive for her baking and is often experimental when it comes to creating new recipes. Usually thinking outside the box and using combo's that havn't been though of before to widen her knowlage and skill. She does have a tendancy to get spooked over minor pranks and get easilly annoyed when she messes up on somthing and can somtimes get over emotional if she messes up on her baking but she strives to see the positivity and likes to be reliable for anyone's needs.

History:
Like most pixies of magix, taffyta was born in pixie village. Growing up as a wild, playful pixie. Once reaching a certain point in her life she began to show signs of her food powers and was invested in using them to their fullest potential. She began to work in the village's local bakery but felt out place there. Since she wasn't keen on making pies and bread. What she really wanted was to make treats and cupcakes. After thinking about the possibilities she could do, she decided to leave pixie village and decided to move to magix to find a new path.

At first the pixie was struggling, living on the streets and carrying all her belongings in a back she kept on her back. Making sure no one would steal them. The life was hard but she was still optimistic about her goal. She usually ended up moving from job to job, working in local small shops that sold a variety of different menus options. First cafe's, then resteraunts, then bakerys. But all experinces turned out the same. She made a mess due to to her nature and was fired. While this was upsetting, taffy wasn't going to let this top her from finding a job that let her persue her passion and embrace her candy like powers. After few months taffyta secured a job at the local  coffe shop in magix city, where she remained in the back, making cakes and sweets for the menue and was offered payment in the form of a play to sleep in the back of the shop.  and a small salary. She saved her money and with permission from the owner of the shop, converted a cubord in the kitchen as her home. Complete with a bed, and all her belongings.

She grew close with the owner of the coffe house and developed a small bond, it wasn't an offical bonding moment and their bond was more of a sibling dynamic as both of them looked out for one another and helped eachother. That brought the question of bonding to taffy's mind and she became curois if she would ever bond with a fairy or wizzard as she had been living in the shop for a year now and hadn't come across any magic user directly. While the pixie does still work at the coffe shop, she spends her sundays off, flying around the streets of magix idly waiting for another friend.

Last edited by Pokémon Trainer on Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

Taffyta - Pixie of Candy  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taffyta - Pixie of Candy    Taffyta - Pixie of Candy  - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Oct 25, 2015 6:59 pm

You've got two approvals along with my question being answered; your OC is good to go.
Back to top Go down

Taffyta - Pixie of Candy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2