Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay Empty
PostSubject: Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay   Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay Eo1pl7YSun Nov 29, 2015 10:07 pm

Personalia:
Name: Xyzzy (Pronounced: zizzie)
Race: M/A
Allegiance: Good
Origins: Magix user
Power: Darkness

Spells:
High level:
Dox: Created a deep pitch black darkness centered on Xyzzy. All light sources, both magical as non-magical are absorbed.

Medium level:
Shadows talk: Requires the presence of at least one shadow proxy. Xyzzy can communicate through one of the shadow proxies controlled by her.

Proxy: Xyzzy can create a small or medium sized shadowy creature. The creature cannot fight but moves naturally in any other way. Xyzzy can use proxies to talk.

Ex proximus Lumen: Xyzzy bends the light around her, making her extremely hard to spot except for distorted light wherever she travels.

Low level:
Dance of shadows: Requires the presence of at least one shadow proxy. Xyzzy makes all shadow proxies dance enthralling people to watch, making for a minor distraction.

Strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
Shadows: Other than her magic to aid her remaining undetected, Xyzzy’s dark skin and style of clothing make her excellent at hiding in dark nooks and crannies. Despite being stealthy and hugely introvert, she greatly enjoys shadow play and is very good at it as well.

Philosophical: Due to the many days spent alone she has learned how to guide her wandering thoughts in such manner to actually be constructive, if given time to think in solitude Xyzzy can produce fresh outlooks and new ideas regarding the matter she thinks about. But it's time consuming to do so.

Darkvision: Xyzzy’s eyes have adapted extremely well to dark environments making her see exceptionally well in dim environments. Despite being stealthy and hugely introvert, she greatly enjoys shadow play and is very good at it as well.

Weaknesses:
Photophobic: Due to Xyzzy’s eyes being adapted to darkness, brightly lit environments are problematic and will invoke headaches after a short while.

Introverted: Xyzzy spends most of her time in hiding due to being a massive introvert. The only time she seeks contact is through her shadow proxies. Only when she trusts someone blindly will she physically appear for that person.

I’m not a coward, I’m just careful: Xyzzy despises fights or hazardous situations and will reflexively hide as soon as a hint of trouble looms.

Appearance:
Xyzzy is black. Both her skin as her style of clothing. Though when illuminated her skin is closer to dark brown than black. The same goes for her hair, which is nearly black as well. Her eyes are dark brown dishes as well. This particular appearance makes her very savvy at hiding in the dark. She is small, as all pixies are with a big and rounded face. She looks friendly in her demeanor if she decides to show herself that is.

Personality:
Xyzzy is a massive introvert, yet not shy to talk to people through the shadow proxies she can summon. She will only reveal herself to the people she trusts most. She loves to hide in the shadows, small nooks and crannies is where she feels at home. If she is found or seen, it’s because she wants to be found or seen, not the other way around. When Xyzzy feels comfortable, her playful side will reveal more than her secretive side. She likes to entertain those she trusts and likes with shadow plays and she enjoys making up (mostly small) stories to depict.

Xyzzy also has a tendency towards being philosophical, the many days she spent on her own have given her time to think about everything from all angles. She has become quite adapt at doing this. She might see virtue were others see none or have insight in certain matters.

Xyzzy isn’t a source of great intelligence, yet she has a tendency to be playful with her shadows, manages to portray shows with them even, though mostly for her own entertainment to spend the many hours she passes in complete solitude.

History:
Xyzzy woke up one day in an environment way brighter than it was supposed to be. She lived happily at the dark side of the moon. Her existence was a lonely one, shrouded in everlasting darkness yet she was happy living the way she did. The solitude and silence was something she greatly enjoyed. It gave her the time she wanted and needed to be along with.

But she was no longer there anymore, and why did falling asleep last night feel like a distant memory? How did she end up at this place? It was way too bright and noisy for her taste. When she got over her initial shock she fled into the first building she could discern. Bright environments wreaked havoc on her eyes.

Once inside Xyzzy was overwhelmed with pink and mostly young girls that looked like students. The first few days Xyzzy struggled with the question of how she got here. It made no sense, especially along with her inability to remember anything from before. Though even without memory she knew exactly who she was and what she could do.

So hiding in the shadow she observed what was going on. She learned that this place she ended up at was called Alfea and was a prime school for fairies. She also noticed the presence of quite a number of other pixies. Though she herself never revealed herself. She continuously remained hidden in the darkest corners. The shadow is an ally!

Weeks passed, still her memory remained fuzzy as ever, despite this, Xyzzy accepted Alfea as her new home. There were plenty of places to hide out in the shadows and at some of those places she even found some sweets ate some occasions. Her drive to need to know about what happened subsided a bit, but didn’t completely died down. It was something that could be dealt with later. She knew she needed help. For that however she needed to set a big step. Reveal herself from the shadows where she feels most comfortable. Perhaps some nice fairy could help her figure out what happened some day, and if not, well, worst case scenario she has a friend with whom to build new memories.

Last edited by Nikkie (✿◡‿◡) on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay   Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay Eo1pl7YMon Nov 30, 2015 5:52 pm

Please expand her personality, add in some more positive and negative traits. Hiding in the shadows and shadows seem like they can be placed into one. Also....I know i said this before, but please do not place history in first person.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay   Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay Eo1pl7YThu Dec 03, 2015 6:57 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay   Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay Eo1pl7YThu Dec 03, 2015 7:59 pm

*stamps approved on forehead*
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay   Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay Eo1pl7YThu Dec 03, 2015 8:13 pm

zerowing21 wrote:
*stamps approved on forehead*

That's gotta be one small stamp Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay   Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay Eo1pl7YWed Dec 16, 2015 10:00 pm

I approve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay   Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Xyzzy - Pixie of shadowplay
Page 1 of 1