Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Nurse's Office 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Nurse's Office 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Nurse's Office 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Nurse's Office Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Nurse's Office Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Nurse's Office Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Nurse's Office Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Nurse's Office Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Nurse's Office Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Nurse's Office Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Nurse's Office Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Nurse's Office Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Nurse's Office

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Nurse's Office   Nurse's Office Eo1pl7YSat May 16, 2015 1:24 pm

Well here is the Cloud Tower hospital. Don't expect anything happy, nor should you expect something bright. Just stay here til the nurse wants to take care of you.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office   Nurse's Office Eo1pl7YSat May 16, 2015 1:36 pm

Isaä dragged in the stretcher with the bound Noko on it, pushing it soon to one of the empty beds and undid the bonds that held the fairy in place. After a few attempts she managed to roll Noko into the bed. The next she'd do was look for a nurse to tend to the fairies head trauma.

If none was to be found she'd try her hand at bandaging herself, but wasn't the best at it. Still smirking a bit as she looked Noko over and drew some magic from her pain.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office   Nurse's Office Eo1pl7YSat May 16, 2015 1:39 pm

The nurse on duty, was asleep in her office and would not be awake for some time.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office   Nurse's Office Eo1pl7YSat May 16, 2015 1:43 pm

Isaä sighed and got to the nurses Office to wake her up with either a good hard bang on the door or a glass of water to the face "hey, there's a casualty" she told her "a fairy who tried crashing lessons without a hardhead on" she just coldly commented to the nurse if she managed to wake her up.

If she failed she just scavaged some supplies from the office and would try her hand at binding Nokos headwound herself and splashed some water on her face in an attempt to wake the fairy up.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office   Nurse's Office Eo1pl7YSat May 16, 2015 1:47 pm

The nurse did not respond, she was in all cases dead to the world.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office   Nurse's Office Eo1pl7YSat May 16, 2015 1:53 pm

Isaä sighed and would try to bind Nokos headwound and get the fairy to wake up soonish to check up on the concussive trauma she suffered. All the while leeching magic from the pain and discomfort of her to strenghten her own magic.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office   Nurse's Office Eo1pl7YSat May 16, 2015 2:01 pm

With the wounds on the fairy's head now bound, Noko could start waking up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office   Nurse's Office Eo1pl7YSat May 16, 2015 2:07 pm

Noko groggily looked around, and realising that she had just been taken care of by Isaa. "Oh...hey there. Thanks for helping me Isa. I really appreciate it. I think I'll be okay for now, but please do go back to class." she told the girl.
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office   Nurse's Office Eo1pl7YSat May 16, 2015 2:10 pm

Isaä smiled and handed her a glass of water "it's good to see you're awake now" she sat down on a chair besides Nokos bed "and I won't head back to class soon. My sis will take notes for me anyway and I can't seem to wake the nurse up" she sighed and seemed a bit unhappy to Noko "but anyway. I'll stay here for you okay" she smiled again "I can't let one of Raylas only friends be all alone with such injuries now can I?" she told her, hoping to gain more trust and to convince her that she was actually a nice witch.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office   Nurse's Office Eo1pl7YSat May 16, 2015 2:19 pm

Noko smiled weakly as she begins to slowly believe that Rayla may be right on trusting the girl. "Thank you. I'm just glad it wasn't as bad as I thought. I'm sure I'll be fine by tomorrow, but thank you for fixing me up. The student care here in Cloudtower is quite awful if the nurse is still now here...At least in Alfea our nurses were in 24/7, even when you don't have a cold." she chuckled weakly as she slowly closes her eyes once again, trying not to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nurse's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurse's Office   Nurse's Office Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Nurse's Office
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next