Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Griffin's Office 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Griffin's Office 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Griffin's Office 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Griffin's Office Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Griffin's Office Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Griffin's Office Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Griffin's Office Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Griffin's Office Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Griffin's Office Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Griffin's Office Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Griffin's Office Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Griffin's Office Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Griffin's Office

Go down 
+7
Stormy
Darcy
Icy
Acheron
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Selina
zerowing21
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Griffin's Office Empty
PostSubject: Griffin's Office   Griffin's Office Eo1pl7YThu Nov 06, 2014 11:18 pm

Headmistress Griffin used to have her office here. Now its used by the Trix and Selina to spy on everyone.
Back to top Go down
Selina
RP Characters
RP Characters
Selina

Griffin's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin's Office   Griffin's Office Eo1pl7YSun Nov 23, 2014 3:44 pm

Selina spies on Alfea "It seems as if they've got new students." she said as she looks through the orb. "And now that most of them are back in the past, this would be the perfect opportunity to attack and to end the rest of the Winx as well." she then switches the view to the Underground Prison where Lukas was chained and unconscious. "Foolish male fairies. They were bound to extinct anyways" she said with an evil laugh that cracked the silent hollow halls of Cloud Tower.

She then opens the book and summons a legend "There once was a Lion whose fur was so thick that nothing physical or magical could harm it. Claws sharper than swords, Nemean Lion arise!" she said as the Lion rises out from the book in a spiritual form before taking a physical form in the Central Courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Selina
RP Characters
RP Characters
Selina

Griffin's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin's Office   Griffin's Office Eo1pl7YMon Nov 24, 2014 4:27 am

Meanwhile, Selina turns to the orb and spies on Bloom and her friends. "Oh look! Bloom and her friends are here at Cloudtower to rescue their friends." Selina cracked a bit. "Well I got something for them to remember by." Selina turns to her Legendarium and turns to a page were it shows Medusa, a fabled maiden who can turn everyone to stone with one glance. Selina thought it was perfect.

"Ah! I know a perfect story to tell them." The young witch says as she reads the book. "Once upon a time, there a woman named Medusa. She was once so beautiful until she is turned to a hideous monster with snakes for hair and her face is filled with darkness so strong that those who look at her will turn to stone." Then she summons Medusa to do her bidding. "Arise, Medusa! Arise and destroy Bloom and her friends!" Selina commanded as Medusa rises out from her book and now heads to the underground prison.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

Griffin's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin's Office   Griffin's Office Eo1pl7YFri Nov 28, 2014 6:34 pm

Selina opens the book again to a page where it shows Acheron. They're about to have a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Selina
RP Characters
RP Characters
Selina

Griffin's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin's Office   Griffin's Office Eo1pl7YFri Nov 28, 2014 6:36 pm

Selina smirks as she sees a projectile of Acheron "I see I have gathered you enough power from that dark fairy enough for you take a projectile form."
Back to top Go down
Acheron
RP Characters
RP Characters
Acheron

Griffin's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin's Office   Griffin's Office Eo1pl7YFri Nov 28, 2014 6:37 pm

"But it's not enough to free me, where are those three witches? You must take their powers and free me." he replies back.
Back to top Go down
Selina
RP Characters
RP Characters
Selina

Griffin's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin's Office   Griffin's Office Eo1pl7YFri Nov 28, 2014 6:37 pm

"They went back in time to finish off Bloom for good." she said with an evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
Acheron
RP Characters
RP Characters
Acheron

Griffin's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin's Office   Griffin's Office Eo1pl7YFri Nov 28, 2014 6:38 pm

"What? They mustn't kill the holder of the Dragon Flame. I need that power!" he yells at her.
Back to top Go down
Selina
RP Characters
RP Characters
Selina

Griffin's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin's Office   Griffin's Office Eo1pl7YFri Nov 28, 2014 6:41 pm

"Don't worry Acheron, they won't succeed. Two of the Winx members and a bunch of other students followed them back. Which brings me to the fact that the rest of the Winx are back at Alfea, they have the totem and the jewel. They want to forge the key to lock the Legendarium for good." she was a bit afraid at this point.
Back to top Go down
Acheron
RP Characters
RP Characters
Acheron

Griffin's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin's Office   Griffin's Office Eo1pl7YFri Nov 28, 2014 6:44 pm

"You can't allow them to lock it! We've reached so far for it to end like this." he snaps, the projectile was fading in and out from the anger. "I must be freed fast Selina, and I think I know who might help us." he said "There's a fairy in Alfea, I can sense her power. She owns the Moon Pendant, created by a legendary creature named Helios. You can't attack now, you must wait for the Trix to return."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Griffin's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin's Office   Griffin's Office Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Griffin's Office
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next