Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Apollos Arena - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Apollos Arena - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Apollos Arena - Page 3 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Apollos Arena - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Apollos Arena - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Apollos Arena - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Apollos Arena - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Apollos Arena - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Apollos Arena - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Apollos Arena - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Apollos Arena - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Apollos Arena - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Apollos Arena

Go down 
+3
AlexisWinx
Lorelei
zerowing21
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Apollos Arena - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Mar 09, 2015 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The arena was the place where the Olympic games used to take place. They were hosted for Apollo who would watch them from the sky. Now, only the remains of the former arena are left.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Sewing, art, crafting, eating, tumblering.

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 05, 2015 10:53 pm

Alexis noticed her weapon was a bow and arrows, and while she was no complete expert in archery she had been training with Eros several months prior, as custom to Alourian tradition for royals to learn archery. The girl ran with her bow away from the minions, readying an arrow.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 05, 2015 10:54 pm

Several of the knives hit Noko in the lower leg, while Roxas and Rayla were getting hit with blades. Beth shoulder is stabbed.

The minions dealing with Amara advance on her, brandishing their long swords. A few minions pop up behind her and toss long daggers at her, aiming for her lower back and the kidneys.

Minions rush at Lexi with their claws, several sneak up behind her and pounce, swiping at her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 05, 2015 11:00 pm

Amara raised the whip over her to hit all the swords out of the hands of the minions who were coming towards her. She felt one part of her lower back getting stabbed and fell on her side, dodging the other daggers. She pulled the long dagger out of her lower back which didn't sink in too much but was covered with blood at the end. Using one arm, she pushed herself back up, and aimed her whip at the minions who threw the daggers.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 05, 2015 11:03 pm

The minion doesn't move and places its arm up so the weapon wraps around its arm. It grins, grabbing the other end of the whip and yanking it and hopefully Amara with it. The minions she had whipped previous, only a few had lost their weapons, with one of two being defeated.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 05, 2015 11:10 pm

Amara, who had a firm grip on her whip, stumbled forward but remained on her balance as she tried to tug her whip out of the minion's grip but skidded forward a bit on the ground. She grabbed a knife from the ground and threw it at the minion's face, hoping it would distract him. Though every moment made the wound in her lower back sting more. I need to defeat this minions quick before I lose too much blood.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 05, 2015 11:14 pm

The Minion quickly releases the whip to avoid the dagger and two of its fellows jump at the girl, swinging their blades at her.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 05, 2015 11:17 pm

Beth wailed in pain at her shoulder getting stabbed, losing her balance due to it and falling down. Quickly, but sloppily, she got up and picked up her axe she saw from the ground and closed her eyes, randomly slashing through the minions with it, giving out bloodcurdling screams of anger.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 05, 2015 11:19 pm

The Axe slices through the first minion's head and the others release screams of anger as they charge at the girl, slamming her maces down on her and jabbing their spears at her.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 05, 2015 11:21 pm

The wind fairy quickly jumped out of the way, but a few spears cut her legs.

She choked back a sob and grunted, swinging her axe around again, but this time not stopping to swing at all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 05, 2015 11:22 pm

Although Noko was able to luckily dodge the spear that had almost stabbed through her arm, she did not so luckily dodge the dagger, thus a gash began to open on her left leg. She jumped up from the ground and grabbed the dagger nearby. "Take this!" she shouted as she twirled with the dagger at hand, cutting through one of her enemies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 3 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Apollos Arena
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next