Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Apollos Arena - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Apollos Arena - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Apollos Arena - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Apollos Arena - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Apollos Arena - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Apollos Arena - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Apollos Arena - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Apollos Arena - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Apollos Arena - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Apollos Arena - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Apollos Arena - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Apollos Arena - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Apollos Arena

Go down 
+3
AlexisWinx
Lorelei
zerowing21
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Apollos Arena - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Mar 09, 2015 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The arena was the place where the Olympic games used to take place. They were hosted for Apollo who would watch them from the sky. Now, only the remains of the former arena are left.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 05, 2015 9:04 pm

(John, Kat is up in the air near the witchy person inside a bubble. Noko is down in the arena, thus she is not able do anything with protecting Kat. Please read all the details)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 05, 2015 9:16 pm

Amara stood up. "Sorry but I've had enough of this." She said. "Amara, Magic Transform!" She chanted but then realized nothing happened and gasped. "We can't transform?!"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei
RP Characters
RP Characters
Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 05, 2015 9:19 pm

The woman laughs at the insects attempts to yell at her, as she doesn't even blink at them, "I would refrain from even trying to use your magic here. This arena nullifies all the powers you have. You're weaker then a new born babe."
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 05, 2015 9:36 pm

"Our powers may be weak, but you're the true weak one. You're a pathetic coward. Try and fight us where our powers work if you aren't afraid of us. The fact that you needed to bring us into an arena where our powers are useless is laughable. Show us if you're really worth what you say." Beth spat, laughing mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei
RP Characters
RP Characters
Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 05, 2015 9:54 pm

"But you were the ones who trespassed and dared to enter my realm" Lorelei hissed at Beth before continuing "Why should I fight when I have minions who could take care of that?" the witch hysterically laughed as she raised her hand into the ground. Soon, each person was teleported to a different location than the others. There was a pack of ferocious gladiators waiting for each one of them, ready to attack at any second.

"Let's see how you will be able to defeat them without your magic" Lorelei said she went back to her throne and sat down. She quickly glanced at Kat who became paler and wrinkled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 05, 2015 10:02 pm

(Oh, I see. Right.)

Noko looked up in the sky, "Give her back!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei
RP Characters
RP Characters
Lorelei

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 05, 2015 10:24 pm

"Awww, look at that, the little moon baby wants her toy back. Instead of whining, why don't fight and giving me some entertainment." The woman mocks, pointing out to Noko where she is now.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 05, 2015 10:29 pm

Roxas's eyes darted at the creaters. "I still have my sword though, maybe i can use that to defend myself"
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 05, 2015 10:35 pm

The minions of the witch have several weapon types, including spears, maces, staffs, daggers, hook blades, Scythes, balls and chains and every other type of melee weapon.

The lead monster in Noko's area runs at her and gives her a swift kick in the back side, aiming its spear at her shoulder a moment later. Another throws its daggers at her legs.

In Lexi's area, a large minion with claws on his hands, charges the girl, while others with sais do as well.

With in Amara's section, the lead minion taunts her. Its fellows jump her, over a dozen blades aimed at her midsection.

For Roxas, the minions swing heavy hammers at him, while others swings scythes with startling speed.

Ryala in the means while, deals with foes using hookblades, trying to sink their blades in her shoulders and rip them up. There were others that were constantly trying to backstab her and going for her legs.

Beth has to deal with large mace wielders, who were constantly aiming for her head, and those with spears, who aimed for her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 05, 2015 10:47 pm

Amara barely dodged the blades, with two that just grazed her armor. She noticed that she teleported along with a silver whip. If only it was a sword. She thought since she did some fencing in the alfea gym before. She quickly throw two of the knives back, and picked up the whip and went into a defensive stand against the gladiators.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollos Arena   Apollos Arena - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Apollos Arena
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next