Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Looking for new Moderators! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Looking for new Moderators! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Looking for new Moderators! 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Looking for new Moderators! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Looking for new Moderators! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Looking for new Moderators! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Looking for new Moderators! Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Looking for new Moderators! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Looking for new Moderators! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Looking for new Moderators! Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Looking for new Moderators! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Looking for new Moderators! Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Looking for new Moderators!

Go down 
+3
AngelicAura
PumpkinPai
Aeniara
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

Looking for new Moderators! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for new Moderators!   Looking for new Moderators! Eo1pl7YSat Jan 24, 2015 5:06 pm

Looking for new Moderators! KNa2Ur7

Hello everyone.
With Sarah, who will be dearly missed, leaving the forum, we found ourselves in a difficult situation. We have a couple of mods taking a break and only half an admin working full time, so it's getting pretty hard to have the forum under control. Therefore, we all agreed that we needed a couple more mods.

If you're interested in joining the staff team, please fill in this small form and post it here.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Post count:[/b]
[b]Why do you think you'd be a good addition to our team?[/b]
[b]Butterflyix is:[/b]

After the signups are over, we will check the threads you have posted in and judge your behavior. After this process, we will be choosing 2 of you to join the staff team!

Rules:

• You need to be a forum member for longer than 2 months.
  • You must have at least 250 posts (RP posts not included).

The submissions that don't follow the requirements will be ignored.
And that's it! We'll be waiting for you  Pixie

Butterflyix is a terrible name.
Back to top Go down
PumpkinPai
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
PumpkinPai

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : You can call me Pai. I like to draw, mostly digitally. I like watching anime. I also have the power of Kawaix. XD

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new Moderators!   Looking for new Moderators! Eo1pl7YSat Jan 24, 2015 5:32 pm

Username: xXFloraBloomixXx

Why do you think you'd be a good addition to our team?: It'll be a very great opportunity for me to help others. I obey the rules, and I'm very nice to others. I've always wanted to help out and keep it safe for others, because I know it's the right thing to do. I always know right from wrong. If someone have a problem or a concern, I'm willing to help. I will try my best to solve them. I make such terrible mistakes on here, but I always learn from them. I know being a moderator takes responsibility, but I believe I could do it. (: And I've been here for months, so I know how this forum works. I'm going to try my best being active as much as possible. I am usually off due to school. Sometimes, I'll be off due to drawing or working on a project. I'll try my very best to be a good moderator, no matter how hard it'll be. I promise. (:

Butterflyix is: A terrible name.

Last edited by xXFloraBloomixXx on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:57 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://winxdream.forumotion.com/
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new Moderators!   Looking for new Moderators! Eo1pl7YSat Jan 24, 2015 5:38 pm

Username: AngelicAura

Why do you think you'd be a good addition to our team? Well, I've been a member here for four years or so, so I know the ropes around here. I know I definitely have learning to do, but hopefully I meet your expectations and I will try to the best of my ability to be a good moderator. I know how to treat members, and I know how to resolve fights, and I'm online a lot. The only time I'm not is when I'm busy with schoolwork or other personal problems, which doesn't happen very frequently.

Butterflyix is: A terrible name.

Last edited by AngelicAura on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aisha238
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
aisha238

Aisha Roy
Location : Fantasy Island: The only place where my dreams come true
Hobbies : Crushing SO HARD on Chris Evans

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new Moderators!   Looking for new Moderators! Eo1pl7YSat Jan 24, 2015 5:45 pm

Username: aisha238

Post count: more than 250 because i didn't start RPing until after i had over 400 posts before my OC got approved

Why do you think you'd be a good addition to our team?: I am online very often to check what is happening and i want to help keep this place safe for younger people because some of the members on here are 11 or 12, no one wants inappropriate stuff on here for little kids to see and end up terrible. I know i made mistakes on here but i can be better and i am nice to members on here. It takes great responsibility to be a moderator but i have it and i willing to be a moderator for the forum. If some people are fighting on here, i will want to stop it because no on wants fighting on here because it can get that member who started the fight banned and no one would want to be banned from this amazing forum

Butterflyix is: VERY BEAUTIFUL, THE OUTFITS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! (don't count me out on this please, i love Butterflyix) (Outfit and wings wise)

Last edited by aisha238 on Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new Moderators!   Looking for new Moderators! Eo1pl7YSat Jan 24, 2015 6:58 pm

Username: Flame Melody

Why do you think you'd be a good addition to our team: 

I have been a moderator in BelieveInWinx for the past year and 9 months, and if I must say myself, I always obey the rules and I know them by heart. It might sound weird, but I have been promoted to be a super moderator in BelieveInWinx due to my good work, and hundreds of members are witnesses that I'm actually a good moderator who does her work properly.

I quite actually know how to interact with members; I have proven myself to be a great moderator who can provide a good talk with the members. Occasionally, I'm even told that I'm very good at my work personally. When it comes to handling member situations, I had came to prove that I can do it properly and professionally, and I really always like to take care of the problem by the roots.

I know the rules very well, I obey and work by them properly, I interact with members very well, and I can handle situations properly. Just a phrase to sum what I said above.

If ever, I'd like to say I'm fit properly for this job. I even help around at occasions the admins themselves. So as you can see, I'm trusted by the administrators. I don't want to sound a brag, or a boastful person, but all the above is true. I'm an active person, very friendly, and I can help members around the forum properly in almost 99% of what they might want. 

That's why I'd love to join to the staff team. I really enjoy helping other members; it really gives me a feeling of happiness to know that I can help them. Whenever I help someone..I just feel happy. I don't know why, but I do ^_^! I enjoy helping others as well, so that might be another good reason to add me; I'm really friendly and love and can help others.

I'm really a responsible person for the matter, I can take situations serious enough and can properly deal with anything that faces me. Obviously, I'm a mature enough person, as I can stand up for my actions and can take responsibility of my ways. I can't be provoked, and I really don't tolerate injustice, that's why I'm always calm in dire situations and can easily eliminate the problem from the roots.

I really hope you guys pick me to be part of your staff team in BelieveInWinx, because I really love this forum. Don't worry about my previous job in BelieveInWinx, I left that forum because it became inactive to join this amazing forum named BelieveInWinx. 

BelieveInWinx seems to have very interesting people, much more than BelieveInWinx. I'm really excited to work here, so it'd be a very nice chance to work in BelieveInWinx; feelingly it'll be more interesting than BelieveInWinx ^_^.

Butterflyix is: Everything that makes Phil cringe.
Back to top Go down
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new Moderators!   Looking for new Moderators! Eo1pl7YSat Jan 24, 2015 7:11 pm

Flame Melody wrote:
Butterflyix is: Everything that makes Phil cringe.

wipes tear
This is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Flake
Crystal Flake

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Listen to music, play video games, chat with my friends, making Winx photos, and eating! XD,

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new Moderators!   Looking for new Moderators! Eo1pl7YSat Jan 24, 2015 7:23 pm

Username: Crystal Flake
Why do u think you'd be a good addition to our team?: Hello i'm crystal! So i been on the forum for around 1-2 years and so far i know everyone around the forum. I'll love to help the forum and the staff to make this forum fun and active so everyone can enjoy be here. I would like to see everyone enjoying the forum. As a matter of fact i know how the forum works around here and we should try to do better than what we did yesterday. Making the forum active will engage the members to be active too. This might make the Chatbox and forum active at all times. I would love to be a big help on the forum but not only with that but with members too. If they have a problem or something i would like to be there to help them at all times. I'll like to help the forum and try to make it better instead of giving up.
Butterflyix is: a terrible name.
Back to top Go down
http://winxbrillastar.wix.com/winxbrillastar
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new Moderators!   Looking for new Moderators! Eo1pl7YWed Jan 28, 2015 9:53 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
trusttecna
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
trusttecna

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : welcoming you to chilli's

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new Moderators!   Looking for new Moderators! Eo1pl7YWed Jan 28, 2015 3:25 pm

Username: trusttecna
Why do you think you'd be a good addition to our team? Hi, I'm Ella, and I believe I would be a good addition for your team for I consider myself a peace maker and a problem solver. I have a calm spirit and a calm heart, and I listen to both sides of an argument. I am tough when I have to be. I would rate my grammar skills a 9 out of 10, for I believe I will always have room to improve my writing. I appreciate your consideration.
Butterflyix is: A terrible name
Back to top Go down
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new Moderators!   Looking for new Moderators! Eo1pl7YSat Feb 07, 2015 10:22 am

Thread locked. The new Moderators will be announced shortly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new Moderators!   Looking for new Moderators! Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Looking for new Moderators!
Page 1 of 1