Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

moderators not active? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

moderators not active? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
moderators not active? 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
moderators not active? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
moderators not active? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
moderators not active? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
moderators not active? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
moderators not active? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
moderators not active? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
moderators not active? Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
moderators not active? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
moderators not active? Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

moderators not active?

Go down 
+5
BelievixKid100
Winxrox466
Aeniara
TeenIdle
Fairyness
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fairyness
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
Fairyness

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : being a fairy

moderators not active? Empty
PostSubject: moderators not active?   moderators not active? Eo1pl7YFri Jul 05, 2013 4:54 pm

hey people

my question; are the moderators not active or something?
i keep seeing topics around in boards that not suppose to be there
why doesnt anybody move topics to the correct board?

i personally really dont care wether this forum is messy and has got inactive moderators...... but the admins should care.... this is bad for the forums reputation

just saying because its really bad for the forum its reputation if this turns out to be a sloppy forum where moderators do not pay attention all that much

im sorry if i sound rude in any way..... im just really curious whats behind this all.... cause if a forum has got inactive moderators, you guys should really do something Angel 
Back to top Go down
TeenIdle
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
TeenIdle

Stella Roy

PostSubject: Re: moderators not active?   moderators not active? Eo1pl7YFri Jul 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Yeah, I have to agree with you on some level. I barely see any mods online... Maybe it's because they're all in different time zones, but I feel like nothing is going on here other then the forum's activity. Did I complicate this or can you understand?
Back to top Go down
Aeniara
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Aeniara

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: moderators not active?   moderators not active? Eo1pl7YFri Jul 05, 2013 5:00 pm

As far as I know, we're gonna get new mods very soon. I understand how you're feeling, it kinda bugs me to see duplicated and misplaced topics. But for example, if you look at the S5 section, it doesn't have a single moderator, so that should explain a lot. Just wait, I can assure you that the admins aren't being lazy Smile
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

PostSubject: Re: moderators not active?   moderators not active? Eo1pl7YFri Jul 05, 2013 5:10 pm

On the left side where it says all the mods and admins and stuff it says "SUPER MODERATORS" and then it says "coming soon" under it. I wonder what that's all about?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: moderators not active?   moderators not active? Eo1pl7YFri Jul 05, 2013 7:12 pm

Guys, please understand that being a Moderator is not an easy job. Some of us can't always be active, but we do try our best. I myself am an active moderator yet on a few occasions, such as today, I've got a commitment I've got to do outside of BIW and must attend, therefore I cannot gain access over BIW, but that doesn't mean I'm inactive, it just means I'm currently not on the forum. Soon there will be new Super Moderators to take care of problems so please wait patiently, and hopefully our new Moderators will be as active as the other moderators. Thank you for your concern ^^
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: moderators not active?   moderators not active? Eo1pl7YFri Jul 05, 2013 7:47 pm

You took the words right out of my mouth PrinceAbeash, I was just about to say that a job like that is hard work and not everyone with special rankings can be active though i'm glad this place is updating soon.
Back to top Go down
JAD2350
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: moderators not active?   moderators not active? Eo1pl7YSat Jul 06, 2013 1:51 am

The administrators have been noticing. We know it has been a problem. Honestly, I don't think we should be telling them to step up their game. It's their responsibility to know when to move topics and when not to. They have their moderator rank on the forum for a reason: to moderate. And if they aren't going to moderate for a period of time, they should let us know. If we haven't received the message, we expect that all moderators are here to help moderate the forum.
But no need to worry, we're getting new moderators soon. So hopefully this won't be a problem anymore. We're also bringing back the "Super Moderator" position. These moderators will be moderating all boards of the forum, so that may help too.
Back to top Go down
musa225
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
musa225

Musa Riven

PostSubject: Re: moderators not active?   moderators not active? Eo1pl7YSat Jul 06, 2013 4:38 am

You also cant expect the moderators to be online 24/7, I mean they have lives outside of this site and the internet
Back to top Go down
JAD2350
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: moderators not active?   moderators not active? Eo1pl7YSat Jul 06, 2013 4:59 am

I know. We don't expect them to be on 24/7. But they also can't just not moderate much at all. I mean we're just saying that our moderator should be on more often as it's their responsibility. Some of them should elaborate more in forum topics/actives/etc. I know they all have their own lives and we totally respect that, but we just want them to be a little more active.
Back to top Go down
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: moderators not active?   moderators not active? Eo1pl7YSat Jul 06, 2013 7:47 am

I think a problem we had back in original system (in the staff team) was that we may have been pushing our fellow members a bit too hard to keep at their positions. We can't get to everything immediately, but we try our darn hardest to handle the initiative. As a former admin, I apologize if activity on our part has been slow. We hope that the future of our staff team can bring the best availability to y'all's satisfaction. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokemandroid18
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moderators not active?   moderators not active? Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

moderators not active?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next