Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Royal Ballroom

Go down 
+13
Pokémon Trainer
Flora
Bloom
Stella
Diaspro
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
yukai5
AlexisWinx
Lena Frazier
aisha238
zerowing21
Flame Melody
SarahTheGamerEmpress
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Eo1pl7YFri Jan 02, 2015 7:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

The grande hall where most royal events and balls take place, with balconies overlooking the main floor on the second story. A grand double staircase lined with balustrades is positioned at the entrance. One central crystal chandelier surrounded by four smaller ones adorns the high ceiling. A wall of floor-to-ceiling windows allows for a perfect view of the night sky.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Eo1pl7YThu Oct 13, 2016 9:13 pm

[Elanora]
Looked at it but wasn't able to make much of it. "I don't think I've ever seen quite something like that," she admitted and shrugged. "What is it?" Nora asked curiously, wondering whether it's some kind of magical item.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Eo1pl7YThu Oct 13, 2016 9:31 pm

"It's called the enigma star puzzle, said to have been created by Myotis the Astronomer of Alouria." The man remarks softly to his companion, gently placing it back in his suit coat. "Rumor is if one can solve it, then the the solver's life and some of people around them will benefit from it."
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Eo1pl7YThu Oct 13, 2016 10:17 pm

[Elanora]
Nora rose an eyebrow giving the man a bit of a skeptical look. With a low voice she replied after making sure no one was within earshot: "You play an interesting game, I can appreciate that," she said and gave him a look of understanding, despite his gift being out of character.
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Sewing, art, crafting, eating, tumblering.

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 14, 2016 5:27 pm

The king sat in his throne with a stern expression, upset that Alexis had left the dias. "What was the meaning of that?"

She turned to her father and answered. "Tell the lovely bachelors at this ball that they need not court me anymore. The First Position is filled." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Eo1pl7YFri Oct 14, 2016 5:40 pm

Murmurs of several young men run through the crowd and quiet a few even leave the line, annoyed that they wasted their time coming this evening. The line shortens by half and allowing those at the back of the line to now see the Princess and what not.

"It seems we won't have to push past many people now my dear." Brenhart says to Nora softly. He breaks away from the end of the line with a hand in a pocket, before taking it out and moving normally beside the line, slowly moving closer to the Princess.

Last edited by zerowing21 on Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 15, 2016 12:01 am

Ally watched her awkwardly, twirling a strand of her hair to keep herself calm. She knows Lux is staring at her in confusion, but she doesn't turn to her.

Beth kept her eyes on Alexis as well, face stuffed with food and eyebrows knit together.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 15, 2016 12:20 am

Brenhart keeps a straight face as he moves closer, placing his hand inside his chest pocket. Several steps later, the young man pulls from his pocket a fully operational plastic pistol and points it at the Princess, "Strălucească nu mai stea mică!" He fires the weapon at the blonde woman, a mad smile crossing his lips.

Last edited by zerowing21 on Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 15, 2016 12:26 am

Cadence levitates her present that she had gotten for Lexi onto where her other presents were before storming out of the ballroom. "Rayla, if anyone asks me where I've gone, tell them I had to leave early." She said to the princess of Prism as she walked by before leaving, not really have registered that a man was trying to murder Lexi since she had music plugged at max volume in her earphones when she had left the balcony.

Last edited by Sailor Lily on Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 15, 2016 2:16 am

"AAAAAHHHH!!" Genevieve was among the first to unleash a high-pitched scream of surprise and fear as a mysterious man shot the princess right in front of her eyes, obviously laced with the facial expressions Genevieve usually forms when she's awfully surprised.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Eo1pl7YSat Oct 15, 2016 2:33 am

Amara heard the shot and screams, and whirled around to see that Alexis had been shot. She looked around to see where it had been shot from and saw a suspicious man with a pistol that had been pointed at Lexi, feeling anger brew for whoever that was.

---

A negative feeling of despair started to fill Mina when she heard that shot. "Lexi!" The name escaped her mouth before she had turned her head to see the damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 33 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Royal Ballroom
Page 33 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next