Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Royal Ballroom

Go down 
+13
Pokémon Trainer
Flora
Bloom
Stella
Diaspro
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
yukai5
AlexisWinx
Lena Frazier
aisha238
zerowing21
Flame Melody
SarahTheGamerEmpress
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Eo1pl7YFri Jan 02, 2015 7:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

The grande hall where most royal events and balls take place, with balconies overlooking the main floor on the second story. A grand double staircase lined with balustrades is positioned at the entrance. One central crystal chandelier surrounded by four smaller ones adorns the high ceiling. A wall of floor-to-ceiling windows allows for a perfect view of the night sky.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bloom
RP Characters
RP Characters
Bloom

Stella Sky

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 19, 2016 6:49 pm

"Gardening can be rather fun, I used to do a bit when I was younger with my adopted mother Vanessa." Bloom answers, also missing Nora's change in expression, but at her suggestion, the red head's eyes light up, "That would be wonderful if he could. I know my mom will be grateful to him for helping her learn. Thank you for this."
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 19, 2016 7:20 pm

[Elanora]
"When this party concludes and we're back at our respective homes, I'll send a letter. Anything I should say so my father can authenticate this truly came from you?" Nora asked in an almost friendly tone. While waiting for an answer she cast a quick sidelong glance towards branhart, whom she'd give a short nod if she saw him looking in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
RP Characters
RP Characters
Bloom

Stella Sky

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 19, 2016 7:26 pm

Bloom thinks for a moment on a good way to authenticate it. She taps her foot a few times a she does so, but finally something comes to mind, "Tell him that when Domino was freed of the ice, my Fiance Sky used my father's sword to help me beat the Ancestral Witches. That's sure to prove that this is from me."
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 19, 2016 7:29 pm

Branhart caught the nod and returns it, while in mid sip of his drink. While still in his sip, he looks around at the people, glaring nastily at the girl who had bumped him and moves his gaze around to see Princess Alexis the second dancing with someone. He returns his gaze to the bar, putting the drink down.

A Cerulean haired man in a dark red suit walks slowly making his way to Beth. He has an ambassador's pin with the crest of Mercury on it. "Excuse me Miss, I'm sorry if I'm interrupting your eating and your conversation, but would you care to dance?"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 19, 2016 9:18 pm

[Matrim]
He just finished his first glass of wine and already ordered another. Noticing the man next to him pretty much left standing on his own he tapped his shoulder. "The date isn't really working for you, is it?" he asked in an understanding voice.

[Elanora]
"I will make sure to make mention of it. Thank you for the opportunity," she said and made a bow of gratitude towards Bloom.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 19, 2016 9:49 pm

"It's working out rather well actually, not like its your business geezer." Brenhart answers Matrim, taking another sip of his drink. He hated old people and this guy smelt like a dusty book.

A stout man with thinning green hair dashes up to Amara, "Do you feel like a dance good looking?"

Back to top Go down
Bloom
RP Characters
RP Characters
Bloom

Stella Sky

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 19, 2016 9:51 pm

"You're most welcome." Bloom says to her, gently curtsying in response to the witches polite gesture. "I'm sure your dad will be a great help to my mom, so I should be saying thank you."
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 19, 2016 10:09 pm

[Matrim]
He looked a little indignant as well as taken aback by the man's harsh reaction. Though despite everything the man smiled through his thick mustaches which has a shine of red on them from the wine she had been drinking. "From the looks of it your date is more interested in politics than she is in you," Matrim said, revealing his keen sense of observation to the man.

[Elanora]
Once she rounded up the conversation with Bloom she returned to Branhart, wrapping an arm around the man and kissing him on the cheek, making the entire display almost ostentatious. "Let's dance," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 19, 2016 10:14 pm

"Only for the moment you moldy book page." He answers to the man, dropping the glass on the table, "I doubt someone like you can hold a candle to any of these people here, even the non royals." He just finished speaking when he feels the kiss and Nora wanting him to dance, "Yes, let's do that. This musty old page of a man is acting like he's actually somebody of import." He stands up from his chair, holding his hand out to take Nora's.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 19, 2016 10:39 pm

[Matrim]
Just shook his head and sighed, feeling a bit queasy from the vibe the two of them had around them but nothing of major concern. Just ambitious youth hungry for the power that's just out of their reach he figured. He stood up and walked carefully around the dance floor, trying to avoid colliding with people, which was rather hard given his bum leg, but he wanted to do at least one dance during the evening. So he scanned the dance floor for any potential dancing partner while swaying on the rhythm of the music while leaning on his stick already.

[Elanora]
Nora took Branhart's hand and let the man lead her into a dance while wearing a smug smile on her face. She had achieved her victory for the evening, and nothing could spoil the moment. "Who was that guy anyways, I've never seen him before," Nora stated, going along with Branhart's ideas of the old man at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Ballroom    Royal Ballroom  - Page 18 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Royal Ballroom
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next