Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Magic Winx! Rewritix! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Magic Winx! Rewritix! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Magic Winx! Rewritix! 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Magic Winx! Rewritix! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Magic Winx! Rewritix! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Magic Winx! Rewritix! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Magic Winx! Rewritix! Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Magic Winx! Rewritix! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Magic Winx! Rewritix! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Magic Winx! Rewritix! Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Magic Winx! Rewritix! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Magic Winx! Rewritix! Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Magic Winx! Rewritix!

Go down 
+7
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
aisha238
FloraEnchantedCharm
hatsunemiku39
zerowing21
trusttecna
SarahTheGamerEmpress
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

Magic Winx! Rewritix! Empty
PostSubject: Magic Winx! Rewritix!   Magic Winx! Rewritix! Eo1pl7YSun Dec 28, 2014 10:58 pm

Magic Winx! Rewritix! BQA77eW

Hello magical users of BelieveInWinx, it's that time of the year again where we present you with a contest, a writing one to be specific. Are you ready to embark on a special quest, where you'll be faced with the difficult challenges, in order to earn your Rewritix transformation? You better be. This contest will be 11th contest we have on this forum and what a nice way to wrap up this year! This contest will be called: 

BelieveInWinx Contest: Magic Winx! Rewritix!

It's about to get real here, you're tasked to rewrite one of the many transformations the Winx had earned on the show. You can use whichever Winx (including Daphne) and Transformation you'd like to use and get your writing game on. Make sure you get the character and transformation right, you don't want to go way too off. 

Here are the steps to earn Rewritix:

• Username: 

• Title: 

• Rewritten Transformation: 

• Winx Club is: 

The judging will be based off how much you get the character and transformation right, even the plot should reflect off how the character and the transformation are. If you want to do an edit to your entry, you must PM one of the judges and they will add it to you. Any edit you have made (we will know once you edited) without the knowledge of one of the judges will disqualify you from the contest. Please make sure to write your own pieces and not copy others. 

Your judges will be:

Earning Rewritix awards you with:

• A new username.

• Username glow.

• Contest winner rank.

• Contest winner badge.

Deadline: January 20th, 2015

The magical dimension is counting on you Winxers, and to make sure you've read all of this please. In the Winx is: type awesome. This is to make sure you've read everything above. Any entry without this format will be disqualified from the contest.

ACCEPTED ENTRIES: 
FloraEnchantedCharm - Flora Achieves Harmonix
AbeashFromSinnoh - The Flames Ignited
hatsunemiku39 - The Reverse Enchantix Clock
aisha238 - Musa Gains Believix
Hyfnae - What if....?
Geronimo- Musa's Mother-Daughter Day
Queen Chrysalis - Sunrise Moonrise
Flame Melody - A Twist in Fate
Back to top Go down
trusttecna
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
trusttecna

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : welcoming you to chilli's

PostSubject: Re: Magic Winx! Rewritix!   Magic Winx! Rewritix! Eo1pl7YMon Dec 29, 2014 1:51 am

Can you also add an illustration as well?
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Magic Winx! Rewritix!   Magic Winx! Rewritix! Eo1pl7YMon Dec 29, 2014 1:54 am

I would refrain from illustrations since this is a writing contest.
Back to top Go down
trusttecna
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
trusttecna

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : welcoming you to chilli's

PostSubject: Re: Magic Winx! Rewritix!   Magic Winx! Rewritix! Eo1pl7YMon Dec 29, 2014 2:01 am

Wow, this is going to be such a fun contest. I'm really excited. Smile Just so I don't end up writing the wrong story, though, I wanted to ask a quick question - what exactly does "rewrite" a transformation mean? What should my plot be based off of? Am I creating a new transformation, or just describing how an original transformation takes place? I want to make sure I completely understand the prompt.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Magic Winx! Rewritix!   Magic Winx! Rewritix! Eo1pl7YMon Dec 29, 2014 2:09 am

Like rewrite like say how Tecna earned her Enchantix or how one of them earns chamrix. Same transformations but new set of factors that lead up to them getting it.
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Tribute
Tribute
hatsunemiku39

Bloom Timmy
Hobbies : watching anime, reading novels, listening to JPop or Vocaloid, drawing

PostSubject: Re: Magic Winx! Rewritix!   Magic Winx! Rewritix! Eo1pl7YMon Dec 29, 2014 2:36 am

If i want to rewrite Bloom Enchantix should i include the fact that she couldn't save anyone from Domino, or can the people of Domino be present at the time?
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Magic Winx! Rewritix!   Magic Winx! Rewritix! Eo1pl7YMon Dec 29, 2014 2:42 am

Its how you want to rewrite it. If you want Bloom to earn her enchantix in another way, then do it. If the people are present in small pockets in the universe then do it.
Back to top Go down
FloraEnchantedCharm
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
FloraEnchantedCharm

Flora Helia
Hobbies : cosplaying, anime watching, Hotel receptionist (Front desk employee)

PostSubject: Re: Magic Winx! Rewritix!   Magic Winx! Rewritix! Eo1pl7YMon Jan 05, 2015 11:56 am

Username: Flora Enchanted Charm

Title: Flora achieves Harmonix

Rewritten Transformation: Harmonix

Winx Club is: awesome (i guess because it doesn't say explicit what to fill in for it)

Flora was walking around in Linphea. Before we could go on the quest of Sirenix we must achieve our Harmonix. We were send back to our own planets for a holiday. Fully packed Flora arrives at the her village Dewdrop. Miele, who was patiently waiting for her at the village border ran towards her big sister. "Flora! You're finally here!!I missed you so much!" Flora dropped her bags and hugged Mielle back. "How were you sweetie gum drop? Oh I missed you too!"
"How long are you staying? where are your friends?" mielle asked impatiently. "Oh dear, sometimes I wonder if you're not a sister of Stella, chittychatter sis of me. I'm here on a mission."
"Can I help you? I've grown up very strong, and next year I am going to Linphea college. The headmaster allready agreed. Because i'm very good and smart you know!" Mielle giggled and pulled Flora's hand. "Come on, mom and dad have your room ready."

Once Flora was in her room, alone (she had to push mielle out) she started thinking about the mission. Harmonix is achieved when your feelings are in harmony with the something aquatical. "Hmmmmm..."She went to the library and through all her books. She thought long and hard. Then she decided to go for a walk in her old hometown. "Maybe some fresh air can lift my thoughts to a new level" She mumbled while walking next to the lake. She smelled something funny. She looked over to the lake and saw a green drab on top of it. When she touched it, it stank so much! "Bah, what is this? This can't be natural? Surely it's not pollution, is it?" She decided to take a monster and did some research at home under her microscope. It was natural bacteria, she didn't see anything wrong with them, except for the smell they shouldn't have.

She did some more research at the lake. Eventually she did all there could be done outside the lake. Now the only thing left was, to go in the lake. Just the thought of the green drab all over her made her shiver. But nothing could be done more. She brewed up some flower essence for taking a long soaking bath afterwarts and decided to go in the water. She couldn't transform in the water, that's the reason they needed their harmonix or sirenix. So she went in, without transforming. She felt the green drab engulf her, close in on her as she went deeper. It's almost as if it would be swallowing her up. The smell was unbearable but she hung on. As she neared the center of the lake she had to swim allready. It's then her feet touched something. "A plant? there is a plant in the lake?" She had to dive head under water, not even sure if she could ever get up again because of the green drab. But she felt the plant needed her, it pulled at her feet.

So she went under. There she saw the plant, but in complete distress. She established a link with the plant through her enchantix powers she got on her graduation ceremony and communicated. The plant was sick and couldn't breath. It excreted the green drab because of it's illness. Flora gathered all her strenght, even though she was almost out of breath and used her energy for healing the plant. She got in sync with the plant completly and when she almost passed out she took over the plant and ordered it to push her almost fainting body up. As her body reached the surface she took a deep breath. It felt as if she was born again. Right as the air was bringing new life in her, there was an energy coming free in her too. She started to glow and transformed into something that could only be harmonix. She had to be in complete harmony with the plant to actually take over and order the plant.

She did it! As she swum under water, she took over the plant again and let it produce a sollution that would heal the bacteria in the water. After a few hours the bacteria were back to normal and the plant was happy. The lake was like it used to be and all is well. Flora stayed 1 more night with her family and got ready to leave in the early morning. It took her only 4 days to achieve harmonix, where would the others be allready at?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Magic Winx! Rewritix!   Magic Winx! Rewritix! Eo1pl7YMon Jan 05, 2015 1:55 pm

Username: AbeashFromSinnoh
Title: The Flames Ignited
Rewritten Transformation: Bloom's Basic Winx
Winx Club is: #AWESOME

Magic Winx! Rewritix! Latest?cb=20120131053748&path-prefix=es

The Flames Ignited

The dress was lovely, she had finally completed it! It was a lot of hard work, but she's done it! Now, it was time to meet up with the girls and hopefully, gain some of Brandon's attention. Bloom twirled around with the dress, holding it as if she were a princess. "Ha, big chance." she giggled. Kiko jumps around her cheerfully, obviously happy that Bloom had completed the dress, when suddenly, with his super-sensitive hearing, he hears a struggle occurring within Stella's room.

The worried rabbit ran towards the room, in which Bloom immediately followed her. "Kiko! Kiko, slow down! Where are you going?" she asked. As she continued to run, she soon realized it was Stella's room.

"Find it sister! We are so close to gaining the Power of the Dragon Flame!" a familiar witch's voice shouted. Before Kiko could completely make it to the room, Bloom grabbed him and leaned herself to the back of a wall.

She held her hand over Kiko's mouth, "Shh Kiko, we don't wanna let them hear-"

"Looks like we've got company sisters." exclaimed Icy. Bloom jumped back in surprise, "What do you want Witches?" she asked, continuously backing away from the witches. Icy glared at her, "Do you know where the Ring of Solaria is?" she asked. The frightened fairy nodded her head and continued running away, she didn't have much choice, she couldn't even transform yet!

Tears began to gash from Bloom's eyes as she helplessly tried to outrun the witches, being able to go so far as the Courtyard, but from there she was completely halted.

"I'll unfreeze you, once you tell me where Stella's ring is." added Icy. It seems that she had frozen Bloom's feet to the ground, and Bloom watched helplessly as the ice progressively made it's way up to her knees.

She tried to budge it, but to no avail. Finally, without much choice, she had to say it, "It's in..Stella's jewelry box." she cried. Darcy disappeared from sight, and after a few seconds she returned, with the ring on her hand.

The trio laughed, whilst slowly freezing Bloom furthermore. Bloom stared in horror as the Witches laughed at her, mocking her for her stupidity.

"You're not a fairy, you're just some lowly stupid girl hoping to grow a pair of wings. Well, it won't ever happen!" laughed Icy.

Bloom was tired of being made fun of. Mitzi had made her miserable all her life in Gardenia, and her best friend Selina had even ditched her. She was tired of it all, Stella was the only person who ever stood up for her, who she felt she could really trust.

The flames began to burn in Bloom's eyes as she stared at the Witches, continuously mocking her. Bloom slowly scrunched her hands, the anger inside becoming less and less controllable. "RETURN STELLA'S RING!" she shouted.

Stella's Ring began to react in unison to Bloom's rage. As it further grew, the ring began to get hotter. "Ouch!" yelled Icy as she threw the ring from her hands.

The ring made a huge explosion, and a Dragon made of flames began to surround Bloom. The Trix watched as the Dragon continued to envelope Bloom, unsure as to what's happening.

"NO MORE FEAR!! I AM A FAIRY!! I CAN STOP YOU!!" she shouted as the flames enguled her, in which she began to slowly transform and grew her wings. She flapped her wings up, and flew closer to the Trix. The flame continued to surround her, continuously growing as Bloom flew higher to the skies.

"I won't let you take Stella's ring you witches! Not ever!"
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Tribute
Tribute
hatsunemiku39

Bloom Timmy
Hobbies : watching anime, reading novels, listening to JPop or Vocaloid, drawing

PostSubject: Re: Magic Winx! Rewritix!   Magic Winx! Rewritix! Eo1pl7YWed Jan 07, 2015 1:43 am

Username: hatsunemiku39
Title: The Reversed Enchantix Clock
Rewritten transformation: Bloom Enchantix
Winx Club is: awesome
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Winx! Rewritix!   Magic Winx! Rewritix! Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Magic Winx! Rewritix!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next