Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Underground Club - Page 21 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Underground Club - Page 21 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Underground Club - Page 21 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Underground Club - Page 21 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Underground Club - Page 21 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Underground Club - Page 21 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Underground Club - Page 21 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Underground Club - Page 21 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Underground Club - Page 21 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Underground Club - Page 21 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Underground Club - Page 21 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Underground Club - Page 21 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Underground Club

Go down 
+9
Sirenix Portugal
zerowing21
Varda Elentari
Pokémon Trainer
Sailor Lily
AlexisWinx
AngelicAura
Fearless Diva
SarahTheGamerEmpress
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

Underground Club - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 21 Eo1pl7YFri Dec 19, 2014 6:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The present time underground club, which became popular after Musa and Aisha visited it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Sewing, art, crafting, eating, tumblering.

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 21 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 27, 2015 6:57 pm

After the fashion show, Diane and Ruby had changed back to their costumes and gotten lost in the crowd, oblivious to the drama with the Celestix.

Ryan checked his text message from Amara and questioned to himself why she would need to leave so suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 21 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 27, 2015 7:00 pm

"If only the right guy carried a sign with him," Zaflore jokingly remarked feeling strangely uplifted by Aimée's support. She never really talked to Aimée before and she was glad to have found an unexpected companion during a moment of sadness. "How about we dance it off to Cadence's songs," she suggested with a smile and before waiting for an answer she already took hold of Aimée's free hand, dragging her to the dancefloor.
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 21 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 27, 2015 7:10 pm

Aimée laughs at Zaflore's joke. "Sur-", Aimée couldn't reply since Zaflore dragged her to the dancefloor before she could answer her. She listens to Cadence's song and dances to it. "She's a great singer!"
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 21 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 27, 2015 7:13 pm

Zaflore started dancing but it didn't look like she was particularly skilled at it, yet she didn't care since it felt right. "She sure is!" Zaf agreed while she made a twirl that nearly caused her to trip. Overtaken by herself she decided to take it down a notch before actually tripping and embarrassing herself.
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 21 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 27, 2015 9:47 pm

Aimée kept dancing and looked at Zaflore, who almost tripped because of her twirl. "Woah!", Aimée tried to help Zaflore, but Zaflore didn't really trip. "Almost.", the girl smiles.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 21 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 27, 2015 10:24 pm

Zaflore chuckled softly and did notice the swift reaction of Aimée. "I see you had me covered if I didn't manage to stay on my feet," she said and continued to dance, a bit less rambunctious than when she just started. "How come we haven't really talked before? You seem really nice," Zaflore said sincerely wondering, since they were in the same class.
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 21 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 27, 2015 11:18 pm

Aimée thinks for a moment. "I don't know how to answer that.", she replies. "I think we've talked when we were three year old because of a spell... But that doesn't really count."
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 21 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 27, 2015 11:35 pm

Zaf's face turned sour immediately thinking back to that experience. She really hated how she fell for it and put her very best efforts into forgetting that day. "I hardly remember anything from that day, and I'd very much like to keep it that way," she replied a bit more brisk than she initially intended, which showed how unsettling the event for her was and what impact it had made on her.
Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, Biologying, Fairying

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 21 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 28, 2015 12:19 am

"Not at all, I wasn't previously doing anything-" Nimueh smiled politely as she turned to face the girl who had sat opposite her. "Yes, I suppose I am fairly new to Alfea. I think I'm just beginning to get used to the place. I'm uh- Nimueh by the way."

She introduced herself before someone else arrived. Aside from the fact that the person who had approached her was female, Nimueh had next to no clue who was talking to her. Which, admittedly, made her feel a little uncomfortable. But she quickly revealed herself as someone fairly close to Noko. As she explained Noko's reasons for leaving, Nimueh nodded- understanding Nokomis' choice.

"I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope K- her friend feels better soon." Nimueh said softly in response.

She was listening carefully until one word seemed to stand out amongst the rest. Care? Now it sounded as though she was an invalid of some sort... Not the best impression to lay on her nes friend.

"That's really kind of you, you needn't worry about me- I think I can manage. Though I won't hesitate to find you if something goes wrong." Nimueh answered the fairy.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 21 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 28, 2015 3:53 am

Chandra finally got the text back from Roxas and read it. She's dying??? We don't need another person to be unalived today... She thought, while also hoping Kat would be alright as she skipped over to where Brenda and Nimueh were. "Hey baes! What's up! Isn't this party like totally fetch?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 21 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Underground Club
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next