Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Underground Club - Page 20 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Underground Club - Page 20 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Underground Club - Page 20 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Underground Club - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Underground Club - Page 20 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Underground Club - Page 20 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Underground Club - Page 20 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Underground Club - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Underground Club - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Underground Club - Page 20 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Underground Club - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Underground Club - Page 20 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Underground Club

Go down 
+9
Sirenix Portugal
zerowing21
Varda Elentari
Pokémon Trainer
Sailor Lily
AlexisWinx
AngelicAura
Fearless Diva
SarahTheGamerEmpress
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

Underground Club - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 20 Eo1pl7YFri Dec 19, 2014 6:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The present time underground club, which became popular after Musa and Aisha visited it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 27, 2015 3:46 pm

Soon Cadence switched to a different song. "Tears filled with sadness start falling. Eyes’ passion burns out a fire dove. With desires as strong as the lightning, My heart is asking me ‘What is true love?’"

"Hey..." Chandra looked around, confused since Rayla grabbed him while she wasn't really paying attention. "Where did he go?"

"We should go right now as well." Amara said to Beth. Seems like I'll have to have a talk with Photonis some other time. She texted Ryan to tell she was leaving, and apologizing for not staying longer before teleporting to the nearest teleportation station to go to Alfea.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 27, 2015 4:43 pm

Zaflore smiled a bit towards Aimée and nodded. "Perhaps you're right, my luck will turn on this sooner or later, won't it?" she asked not sounding completely certain on the matter. "It's just that I always feel so awkward while talking to a boy and I always ruin it somehow," she added causing her shoulders to slump a little radiating her mood perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, Biologying, Fairying

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 27, 2015 5:23 pm

Oropher listened to Carter explain how she felt about Nokomis. He wasn't sure whether he should read anything into how she felt or whether it just signified that they made very good friends from the start. He was no expert in fairy magic and had never had that sort of feeling himself so it was hard to judge whether or not it was significant.

Though as he thought on the matter himself, he watched as the silver-haired fairy approached Carter. He didn't feel anything himself but he couldn't be sure. "Do you know much about her? It might be something you can't remember from some time ago which is causing this-" He asked her.

That or it was just a strange feeling you happened to be feeling that ought to be safe to ignore... he thought to himself.

Now that Noko had left to deal with her friends, Nimueh skirted around the borders of the room to make her way to the bar. She could certainly use with something to drink around about now.

She used her cane to guide her as discretely as possible, not particularly desperate to stand out much. She sat down as she finally made her way over and ordered herself a large glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 27, 2015 5:26 pm

Aimée smiles. "I'm sure he left for another reason.", she replies. She orders something at the bar. "When you find the right guy, I'm sure you won't have that problem anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 27, 2015 5:36 pm

"Even when I lost my way, I’ll always hold my head up proudly. I’ll stay strong with everyone, without needing a prince to rescue me!" Cadence sang on the stage with her voice strong, even though some of the drama in the club did catch her attention a few times.

Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 27, 2015 6:03 pm

Brenda sat down next to Nimueh and ordered a drink, she looked at the girl next to her and noticed that she looked familiar. "Hello there, you must be new at Alfea right?" the brown haired young woman asked with a soft smile "Sorry if I disturbed you by the way" she apologized just in case she did interrupt Nimueh.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 27, 2015 6:28 pm

Beth breathed, immediately teleporting after seeing Amara and the others doing so.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 27, 2015 6:33 pm

Carter told Oropher to wait for a while as she headed over to Nimueh and Brenda's direction. "Hey Brenda! Hey Nimueh! Sorry Noko wasn't able to fulfill her promise of staying with you, but Kat suddenly fainted and from what I've heard it's pretty serious, so she said she'll make it up to you once she gets back, but for now she sent me in her stead to take care of you." she explained to the girl as she sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 27, 2015 6:40 pm

Lexi would probably get the hint something was up with Celestix and would teleport back to Alfea.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 20 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 27, 2015 6:55 pm

Chandra scratched one of her bunny ears, still wondering how Roxas randomly disappeared along with some of the Celestix. She flipped her phone out and texted him. Hey I wont make u model 4 my painting but u dont need to run away. Sad

" We’ll be the ones who shine in the sky, guided by a star! We will protect our loved ones from dangers that come afar! " Cadence sang in the tune while dancing a bit to her song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Club   Underground Club - Page 20 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Underground Club
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next