Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Hotel  - Page 85 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Hotel  - Page 85 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Hotel  - Page 85 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Hotel  - Page 85 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Hotel  - Page 85 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Hotel  - Page 85 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Hotel  - Page 85 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Hotel  - Page 85 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Hotel  - Page 85 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Hotel  - Page 85 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Hotel  - Page 85 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Hotel  - Page 85 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Hotel

Go down 
+21
Riven
Sky
Flora
Sirenix Portugal
Sailor Lily
Mitzi
yukai5
trusttecna
Fearless Diva
Roxy
Daphne
Bloom
AngelicAura
Aisha
Musa
Stella
Tecna
Brandon
AlexisWinx
SarahTheGamerEmpress
zerowing21
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 44 ... 83, 84, 85
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Winx Hotel  - Page 85 Empty
PostSubject: Winx Hotel    Winx Hotel  - Page 85 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 18, 2014 4:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

A new hotel in town named after the six fairies. Come in and enjoy the restaurant that's inside and your stay in your room.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Winx Hotel    Winx Hotel  - Page 85 Eo1pl7YFri Jul 24, 2015 9:52 pm

Noko immediately looked towards Nimueh and shook her head, "No no. You weren't rude at all, I was just a bit- it's just...uh. Well, I don't always share about how I feel to others. I think everyone has their own struggles, but some just aren't able to easily express it as others. Sure, some people may look like they have it worse, but I think a struggle is a struggle, no more, no less." she said in order to ensure the girl that she had not offended her. 

She then proceeded to smile as Nimueh gave her such hopeful words, "I think you yourself have your own demons to slay, but even with your condition, I can see how much you love life. I can see how much you appreciate just being alive alone, I can feel it. You remind me of my mother, although she had many struggles, she managed to give light to others, and help them see their way. You know what, it's not right that I moan about these things, it's my destiny, and the least I could do is accept it, and see a brighter future." she continued as she held both of Nimueh's hands. 

She closed her eyes and learned her forehead on Nimueh's. Through telepathic link, Nimueh was able to see a little bit of what Noko's future visions were showing. Within the vision, was a beautiful night, the moon shimmering bright. It seems to be somewhere within the forest of Alfea. Up on the skies was a fairy, her golden brown hair flowing along with the wind as she flew around gracefully. Her wings gently flapped as she flew from one side to another, with a smile on her pink lips. "You're hope Nimueh. You're filled with hope. This wonderful feeling I'm feeling right now is because of you, thank you." she mumbled as she continues to telepathically link their vision.
Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, Biologying, Fairying

PostSubject: Re: Winx Hotel    Winx Hotel  - Page 85 Eo1pl7YSat Jul 25, 2015 10:22 am

Nimueh listened to what Noko had to say, it hadn't been her goal to act as any sort of beacon of hope to the fairy before her; and yet she found herself being thanked for that very reason. In fact it was a little strange that someone with such a great destiny laid out before her could take example from someone as ordinary as Nimueh. Nim flushed slightly, but she let Noko carry on talking without interruption.

She felt Noko's forehead reach her own and felt the strangest sensation- her eyes starting to burn as though trying to see something. Nothing appeared before her, instead she felt the evening breeze on her face and the ground had disappeared out from beneath her. She was- flying? Not only that, but she was doing it with such confidence and ease that she could hardly believe it was herself. But something within told her that this was indeed herself- and Noko's words confirmed that.

Hope. Was that really what she embodied? It was nice to believe so at any rate-

"Let's just say I'm not giving up on life just yet," Nimueh said as she slowly withdrew from Noko. "Now, let's get this party over and done with- I'm sure your friends are missing you in there." Nimueh said as she opened the car door and made her way towards the club.
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Hotel    Winx Hotel  - Page 85 Eo1pl7YSat Jul 25, 2015 10:51 am

One of the clerks headed towards the group.
"Sorry to intrude but is one of you called Nokomis? If so, can I please have a word?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Winx Hotel    Winx Hotel  - Page 85 Eo1pl7YSat Jul 25, 2015 1:19 pm

(Clerk of what? Cuz they just arrived in the Underground Club just now)
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Hotel    Winx Hotel  - Page 85 Eo1pl7YSat Jul 25, 2015 9:31 pm

(oops, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Hotel    Winx Hotel  - Page 85 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Hotel
Page 85 of 85Go to page : Previous  1 ... 44 ... 83, 84, 85