Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Hotel  - Page 84 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Hotel  - Page 84 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Hotel  - Page 84 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Hotel

Go down 
+21
Riven
Sky
Flora
Sirenix Portugal
Sailor Lily
Mitzi
yukai5
trusttecna
Fearless Diva
Roxy
Daphne
Bloom
AngelicAura
Aisha
Musa
Stella
Tecna
Brandon
AlexisWinx
SarahTheGamerEmpress
zerowing21
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 43 ... 83, 84, 85  Next
AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Empty
PostSubject: Winx Hotel    Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Eo1pl7YThu Dec 18, 2014 4:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

A new hotel in town named after the six fairies. Come in and enjoy the restaurant that's inside and your stay in your room.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Winx Hotel    Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Eo1pl7YThu Jul 23, 2015 8:46 pm

The janitor would lead the way, speaking softly to the girl until they arrives, "Here we are, I'll call the car for...." The elevator dings and the doors open, "Guess I won't have to do that."
Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Writing, Biologying, Fairying

PostSubject: Re: Winx Hotel    Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Eo1pl7YThu Jul 23, 2015 10:16 pm

"I appreciate everything you've done to help," Nimueh smiled as she headed out the lift and over towards the door where she felt around for where to use the entrance card.

Once she had deciphered that, she opened the door and entered the room- finding a chair or something of the kind to rest in as she waited for Noko. It was about now she wished she had brought a good book with her-.

But the fairy couldn't be all that much longer now given the time it had taken for Nimueh to actually make her way to the appartment.. so instead she hummed a small musical piece she had been working on herself whilst listening out for the fairy to return.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Winx Hotel    Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Eo1pl7YThu Jul 23, 2015 11:46 pm

Noko came running in, howling like a dog for some air and ran towards Nimueh. Kneeling on the floor, she immediately apolgised to the girl. "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry Nimueh! It's not like me to do such a thing, though I hoped you like the hotel. I am so sorry! I really didn't mean to leave you here all alone, but I had to stop by my old house and there were kids and just- I lost track of everything. But, I'm here now, and we can go to the party now. I am so sorry again, I just- I don't know what got over me, but I promise from here on forth, I won't leave your side till we get back safely to Alfea. How's that sound?" she asked, trying to reassure the girl that she won't repeat her mistake again as she calls for a taxi.
Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Winx Hotel    Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Eo1pl7YFri Jul 24, 2015 12:12 am

Nimueh stood up as she heard someone rushing towards her- was that Noko? She wondered as she stepped back from the door slightly before someone burst inside. She was relieved to find out it was Noko, but why the fairy was kneeling on the floor and apologising to her- Nimueh could only guess.

"Oh that's okay, I only just got up here myself so it's been no inconvenience for me at all really," Nimueh smiled, a little confused how to deal with such a dramatic apology. "That's quite all right Noko, I'll be just fine at the party." She said in response to Noko's offer. Noko likely had friends she wanted to see and Nimueh couldn't see herself making the situation anything other than awkward.

"Was al- I mean, everything all right at your old home?" Nimueh asked, trying to make good conversation as she picked up the small bag and her cane as Noko seemed ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Winx Hotel    Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Eo1pl7YFri Jul 24, 2015 6:57 am

Noko smiled and replied, "Well, I found some interesting things. I got a choker from my Mum. It's been at that mansion for a long time, but somehow it looks so new...I guess my Mum had wanted to give it to me when I was 16."
Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Winx Hotel    Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Eo1pl7YFri Jul 24, 2015 8:13 am

"That sounds lovely," Nimueh smiled as Noko spoke of a choker that she had been left. It certainly seemed as though she cared deeply about it, though Nimueh wasn't sure if there was something else in her voice- something Nimueh couldn't quite put her finger on. "I hope you found everything what you were looking for." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Winx Hotel    Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Eo1pl7YFri Jul 24, 2015 9:06 am

"Mhhm...." she replied, not completely sure if she had indeed found what she was looking for. The images of the crayon drawings continued to bother her, thinking that maybe she should've brought it with her. She knew her ability of future sight was a recent occurrence, however she had a feeling that maybe her younger self foresaw many events that lead up to now. 

Upon carefully assisting the girl down the elevator and into the cab, Noko sat next to her. "So Nimueh, what made you decide to study at Alfea?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Winx Hotel    Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Eo1pl7YFri Jul 24, 2015 10:38 am

"What made me want to study here?" Nimueh repeated, mulling over the words in her mind as if to make up her mind whether this was one of those questions where one should just feed something generic line to continue conversation or whether Noko was actually seeking a more sincere answer.

"Growing up, I used to love reading and I still do- I could get lost for hours in tales of adventure and heroes. I'd always longed to have a story of my own to tell someday and when I realised I had magic, I couldn't believe it. I thought I could grow to be a fairy of music or water or something similar. But I'm a fairy of light. And I- well, I can't see anything- which uh- well it complicates things." She hesitated a little before going on a little further. She decided to skip over the details of the complications she had experienced.

"-people tell me they know what it feels like to not be in control of your power, but it's not the same. I can't fly, I can't see what my magic does, I can't even see when I'm using it. Which is why I wrote to Alfea. If anyone could help me, surely it would be them?" Nimueh finished, keeping her doubts as to whether they could help her to herself. So much of what she had been learning- had been so reliant on sight that she had begun to wonder whether it was possible for a blind fairy to master light-based powers.

"How about yourself? I'm sure your story's far more interesting~" Nimueh asked in turn.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Winx Hotel    Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Eo1pl7YFri Jul 24, 2015 6:33 pm

Noko gave a small laugh as Nimueh had said this. "Yeah, interesting." she said bitterly as the edge of her palm met her chin, and her eyes gazed through the window. Knowing that she had only just met the girl made her unsure if whether she could say what she thinks, but realising that the girl had shared her struggles, it only seems fair that she should too. 

"My existence is still pretty much a mystery to me. There's so many things happening, and they're all happening too fast. Prophecies, destinies. All that jive. I feel like I'm a story book character, that one day I'll defeat the big bad guy and after that, happily ever after. But I stopped believing in that since Mum- since she passed away. I'm such a downer huh? Sorry, it's just that talking about her sometimes makes me feel that she cheated me of a lot of things. I know she's my mother, and I love her very much, but there's so many things going on that I can't provide an answer to. The Moon, my odd abilities, the planet my Mum seems to expect me to revive." she continued as she stares at the shimmering full moon, it's rays gently passing over her. 

Tears slowly formed on Noko's eyes, but she immediately wiped them away. "I can see that some people may think that it's amazing I've got such a destiny and that I'm being stupid to think that this is all bad, but I'm not like other people, I didn't want any of this....I didn't wish for any of this. I just- I- I'm sorry, please ignore me. I'm just being relatively stupid." she said as she put her hands together by her lap and tried diverting the conversation away from her own struggles.

"I basically studied in Alfea because my step-parents made me. At first I didn't want to, but then I met these other girls, and you know, from being shy, I've become more confident and all that jazz. Say, do- do you wanna come training with me? I always prefer training in the dark, since my element is the dark side of light, I like to surround myself in a dark atmosphere and train. I think we can try to control your magic, that is if you want to. You don't have to if you don't want to." she added.
Back to top Go down
Varda Elentari
Contest Winner
Contest Winner
Varda Elentari

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Winx Hotel    Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Eo1pl7YFri Jul 24, 2015 9:14 pm

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude..." Nimueh apologised, listening to Noko's story made her desire to be noted nothing more than quite a petty wish. She flushed a little at how self-centred she had perhaps come across as to Noko, and faced away from her slightly as she reflected on what she said.

"And I'm- I'm sorry for all that's happened to you, it- it.. ummm... certainly doesn't sound like anything many would trade their lives for. But-" Nimueh hesitated, wondering if she would come across as little more than irritating given that she seemed the last person to be able to relate to Noko on any level. "Well, call me naive if you will, but with a strong mind and determination- you'll see this through. I'm sure of it. You sound as though you have good friends and a hard-worker. With the right support, you'll see the light at the end of the roas. It's always darkest before dawn~" She offered, turning to Noko to offer a reassuring smile.

"Thank you for your offer, though I must warn you that just about all my progress is much, much slower than that of the other students and I know you have your own marks to worry about, so I'll happily join you when you train but perhaps it's best for you if I just bring along a book to study from? At least that way I don't interrupt your own training?" Nimueh offered as an alternative, not particularly sure if Noko quite knew what she was getting herself into with her offer. As the car slowed, Nimueh let out a sharp breath as she heard what she presumed was the party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Hotel    Winx Hotel  - Page 84 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Hotel
Page 84 of 85Go to page : Previous  1 ... 43 ... 83, 84, 85  Next