Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Magic Archive - Page 5 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Magic Archive - Page 5 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Magic Archive - Page 5 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
The Magic Archive - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The Magic Archive - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The Magic Archive - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The Magic Archive - Page 5 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The Magic Archive - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The Magic Archive - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The Magic Archive - Page 5 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The Magic Archive - Page 5 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The Magic Archive - Page 5 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

The Magic Archive

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Magic Archive - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 5 Eo1pl7YThu Nov 06, 2014 10:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

The North Tower is where the Secret Archives (also called Magic Archives) of Alfea are found. Precious and rare books about many things can be found there and the school's Codex used to be kept there.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 5 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 20, 2016 1:36 am

Pulling himself onto the ice sheet, the young man takes a stance to prevent himself from slipping, or he hoped it would. He rests the tip of the scythe in the water, thinking about the next move. "I could freeze the water, but that might not do anything, I could fire icicle with this thing at those rocks, that might help more." Unsure what to do, Roll swings the weapons into the water, blasting several small icicles down into the depths at the glowing stones, "Hey vortex, can you maybe show me where the book is so I can close it and prevent Alfea from being water logged?"
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 5 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 20, 2016 1:54 am

"Nah, how about something... more fun?" The whirlpool says, immediately activating all the vortices into full force; causing the library bookcases at the extreme top to slightly shake.

The ice sheet beneath Roll grows in length quite a lot; reaching a decent height. Other ice sheets form on the ground surrounding the whirlpool; growing the same way the first sheet did, with each one being slightly taller than the other.

The icicles, at the same time, reach and manage to slow one of the whirlpools, but noting special happens.

"Much more fun! You better run and ascend on each pillar before you fall into these awful things!" he says as he swings his arm and shoots two water balls at Roll.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 5 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 20, 2016 1:59 am

Roll fires two blasts of ice at the water balls coming his way and begins running (and probably sliding) along the ice. He would jump to the first pillar and tries to fire an icicle at the sentient whirlpool, before moving to the next pillar.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 5 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 20, 2016 2:07 am

The whirlpool absorbs the icicle; barely even flinching - the other two icicles successfully stopping the water blasts. The whirlpool then forms and shoots a wave of water formed out of thin air towards, Roll right after he reached the pillar.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 5 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 20, 2016 2:10 am

"I've got to stop this somehow." Roll mutters, jumping to the next pillar. Once there, he looks back at the wall of water and points the scythe towards it. A barrier of ice slowly spread in front of the boy and soon around him as well to create a shield.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 5 Eo1pl7YSun Feb 28, 2016 9:41 pm

The waterblast headed for the icy shield was deflected by the shield but due to the low temperature of the shield something else happened. The jet of water froze solid, forming an icy capsule around Roll.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 5 Eo1pl7YSun Feb 28, 2016 9:50 pm

Lowering the scythe, Roll pants gently, his breath now seen on the air. He ponders on how he was going to save Concorda and close the book at this point. He had no idea on what to do, aside try odd things. Looking up, the young man begins to smack the top of the shell with his icy weapon.

Last edited by zerowing21 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 5 Eo1pl7YSun Feb 28, 2016 9:52 pm

The shell cracks after a couple of blows but the jet, which rushed water over all sides seemed to strengthen the barrier surrounding roll. However after some blows Roll managed to crack through the top.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 5 Eo1pl7YSun Feb 28, 2016 9:55 pm

Roll jumps for the opening he created with the weapon and pulls himself up onto the shell. "Why do you just turn yourself off!" He shouts, pointing the blade at the source and firing a beam of ice magic at the oncoming water.
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 5 Eo1pl7YSun Feb 28, 2016 9:58 pm

Roll's feet would be covered in ice rapidly once he was on top of the capsule, indicating it was still growing, showing no signs of stopping. the beam of ice directed towards the oncoming water freezes the water, changing it into thousands of razor sharp icy crystals headed Roll's way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 5 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The Magic Archive
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next