Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Magic Archive - Page 4 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Magic Archive - Page 4 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Magic Archive - Page 4 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
The Magic Archive - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The Magic Archive - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The Magic Archive - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The Magic Archive - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The Magic Archive - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The Magic Archive - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The Magic Archive - Page 4 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The Magic Archive - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The Magic Archive - Page 4 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

The Magic Archive

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Magic Archive - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 4 Eo1pl7YThu Nov 06, 2014 10:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

The North Tower is where the Secret Archives (also called Magic Archives) of Alfea are found. Precious and rare books about many things can be found there and the school's Codex used to be kept there.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 20, 2016 12:08 am

Roll widens his stance to remain steady in the boat, but the glow from below gave him a bad feeling. "Stay still you undersized encyclopedia so I can swat you." He attempts to use the paddle in a swinging motion to knock it into the wall. "Wish I had a net right about now." He says out loud to himself feeling water splash into the boat.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 20, 2016 12:10 am

Concorda attempts to summon a handheld fishing net; but before she was able to do so, the book smacked Roll's paddle; sending it flying to hit Concorda -- therefore causing her to fall into the water.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 20, 2016 12:13 am

Ignoring the book and the stones deep under the water, Roll dives into the liquid, swimming as fast as he could to save the little pixie.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 20, 2016 12:23 am

Suddenly, the stones begin to violently shake in a circular motion. In a few seconds, tens of small whirlpools form with intense power. Weird enough, their circumference of attracting anything is nothing more than a meter; one could peacefully swim between these at the right distance.

In the meantime, Concorda has been sucked by one of the whirlpools; causing the whirlpool to glow gold and grow arms. Using Concorda's energy, the whirlpool can freely walk/swim around/between the mass of water. Concorda seems to be stuck somewhere in the whirlpool. The whirlpool pulls Roll from the water and places him gently at one of the tables.

Surprisingly, the giant whirlpool smirks at Roll in a menacing way; folding its watery arms together.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 20, 2016 12:33 am

Roll spits water from his mouth as he slowly stands on the table and glances at the living malstorm in front of him. "I'm not giving up until I get that pixie out and I close to that book. Still, uh thanks for the save?" He hisses and begins to look around for anything that he could use to help him with this situation, even that weird talking plank.

The young man closes his eyes, feeling that the only course of action was to help the pixie and this would be the best way out of this situation. It was reckless and stupid, but the pixie's life was important. Stepping back a bit on the table, the young warrior rushes forward, diving hopefully right into the center of the whirlpool that held Concorda.

Last edited by zerowing21 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 20, 2016 12:46 am

Roll manages to pass through the whirlpool; but as he reaches into diving into its center, it splits its body open; causing Roll to splash into the water.

The whirlpool laugh in amusement at the reckless guy; finding him quite an enjoyable toy. "And just who said the pixie is at this spot? Besides, you're barely seeing quarter of me above the surface," the ominous whirlpool says.

"You're barely a threat to even meet me as a challenger," the whirlpool says as it summons an ice- like scythe with ice abilities in it and levitates it peacefully right in front of Roll's reach. "Entertain me, young man," the whirlpool says as it laughs once again.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 20, 2016 12:54 am

Reaching out, Roll grasps the icythe tightly and tries to think on what to do as he treads water. He didn't think the weapon would fire any ice due to the fact the other elemental weapons that he had seen on Lynphea were blocked by his own magic. "Nothing to lose at this point. Tell me, where is the pixie?" He mutters, slashing the weapon upwards, trying to make an ice ramp to stand on.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 20, 2016 12:56 am

The spell works, but the ramp immediately falls and floats on the water. Perhaps Roll should be a bit more specific.

The whirlpool simply laughs at the scenery.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 20, 2016 1:01 am

Roll sighs and tries to create a small little ice sheet to climb onto. "You know, if you told me where the pixie was, it would be rather helpful." He said to the Vortex loudly.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSat Feb 20, 2016 1:21 am

The ice sheet forms; slightly rocky but obviously slippery. It's not tall in height at all, but it's a useful tool at this moment. The whirlpool nevertheless ignores Roll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Archive   The Magic Archive - Page 4 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The Magic Archive
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next