Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon

Go down 
+2
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Kyra_Xyrespace
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon   Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 07, 2014 12:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Noko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon - Page 2 BMjrKFeNoko, the Guardian Fairy of the Crescent Moon - Page 2 Vw5PLWg
Guardian of the Moon - Solaria/ Moon Civilian

Name: Nokomis “Noko” Manton Cranford

Height: 5 ft. 9 inch | (Year One: 5 ft. 8 inch.)

What Creature Are you?: Fairy

Race: Moon-Solarian

Origins Planet: Moon

Allegiance: The Forces of Good

Origins: Magic User

Powers: Fairy of the Crescent Moon

Pets: Princess Stella (Previous), Princess Rayneshia (Current)

Occupation(s): Magix|Cafe Waitress, Alfea|Music Cafe Waitress

Transformation Cries:

• Basic Winx - Magic of the Moon! Transform!
  • Charmix - Moon Charmix Power! Transform/ Magic Celestix! Charmix!
  • Enchantix -  Magic Celestix! Enchantix!
  • Moon Guardian - O magic that conceals the power of the Moon, reveal thy true form unto me, as your Guardian, I command you! Transform!

Family Relations:

• Hawthorne
    Isabella Grace Augustin Hawthorne - Mother, Moon Power Guardian (Deceased)
    James Ashton Hawthorne - Father, Sun Magic Wizard (Disowned Noko//Deceased)

• Cranford
    Dawn Alexandra Manton Cranford - Mother, Sun Magic Fairy (Adoptive Mother)
    Andrew Jameson Manton Cranford - Father, Sun Magic Wizard (Adoptive Father)

• Staton
    Aaron Staton - Uncle, Moon Magic Wizard
    Margaret Grace Augustin Staton - Aunt, Moon Magic User (Previous Queen of Moon Kingdom)
    Miyuki Grace Staton - Cousin, Moon Magic Witch (Current location unknown)

Spells:

Charmix Spells:

Moon Guardian Spells:

Appearance:
Noko has a long black flowing hair that reaches up to her waist, however as of Year 1 upon her return from the Moon, her hair had turned silver, to which according to her step-parents is most likely due to her realization of her lost heritage.  As a child of both the Moon and Solaria, her eyes tend to switch colours from time to time, colours opal or sky blue, it depends on the alignment of the Moon and Sun. She has beautiful luscious lips which she at times places yellow lipstick on, and at times places pink or red, depending on the colour of her eyes.

Her Many Appearances:

Performance Dress:

Popstar Performance Outfit:

Charmix (Normal Style):

Noko's Charmix Outfit Remake:

Strengths: 

• Singing: Noko is able to sing very well as she was taught by her Mum from a young age, and she continued to practice singing throughout her youth.
  • Literature Studies and Novel writing: With her love for the Earth Literature, she is very good at analyzing text and putting meaning behind them, as well as breaking down the intentions of the author. Due to her studies, Noko has taken up writing novels, which is is very passionate about. While able to write things in a short period of time, she tends to hide these since she believes the world isn't ready for her works.
  • Ability to stay focus: Due to her focus in battle, Noko remains calm and collected, thus allowing her to be able to make decisions clearly so she won't put people at risk.

Weaknesses:

• Certain Sports: Noko is bad at sports such as football, tennis, and other earthling sports available, hence why she prefers combat-related physical activities.
  • Light Magic: Due to the recent encounters with Helios, Noko has developed a fear of light magic. While she hasn't shown visibly around her friends, she will flinch or slightly panic when faced with it.
  • Fire: Being a magical creature hailing from the Moon, fire is one of her weakness. Although she is able to withstand it for some time in battle, she does not hold out long when too much fire is involved.

Personality: She is considered emotionally mature for her age due to the pain of her past, While Noko has a tendency to be quiet, she is no longer shy and once someone is able to get to know her better, she is shown to have a great humour, a silly attitude that is kept in check by her serious nature. She is also very sweet and loving to those she truly cares for.

After her time and adventures in Alfea lately, Noko has become more confident than she originally was and now has the tendency to be more talkative to her closest friends. Her great humour and silly attitude is expressed when she is around her peers. Furthermore, she is also prepared to speak up for people if needed be to protect them or assert her point. She is not afraid to back down and will fight if she has to. She also has trust issues, closing down around new people, however she will trust someone if they've shown her loyalty and kindness. She also can get easily angered if her buttons have been pushed, going into a mild yelling fit. Whenever she is on a tough and serious situation however, her silly attitude immediately shifts to that of a serious one, putting the safety of others before her own in order to ensure that everyone comes out of the situation alive. Noko is an avid reader, but due to this fact, she tends to lose herself in what she is doing and ignore everything around her. This leads her ignoring her studies.

History:

Past

Beginnings and Adoption Arc - Noko's New Life
Pre-Alfea Events:

Alfea Arc: Becoming Charmix
The Magic of Charmix:

The Moon Arc Part 1: Helios' Return
The Guardian's Awakening:

The Moon Arc Part 2: Noko's Choice
The Pendant's Destruction:

The Moon Arc Part 3: A New Life
The Chosen Ones: