Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

What did you dream about last night?  33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

What did you dream about last night?  33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
What did you dream about last night?  29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
What did you dream about last night?  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
What did you dream about last night?  Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
What did you dream about last night?  Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
What did you dream about last night?  Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
What did you dream about last night?  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
What did you dream about last night?  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
What did you dream about last night?  Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
What did you dream about last night?  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
What did you dream about last night?  Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

What did you dream about last night?

Go down 
+10
winxclubmagi
Fearless Diva
KikiiWinxFairy
winxforeverfan
hatsunemiku39
Crystal Flake
Kyraii
Winxrox466
Flame Melody
Sailor Lily
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

What did you dream about last night?  Empty
PostSubject: Dreams and Nightmares (The sleeping kind)   What did you dream about last night?  Eo1pl7YSat Oct 26, 2013 6:58 pm

This is a place where you can post dreams and Nightmares you have. One of my dreams I had was that Valtor was my teacher. :shock:
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream about last night?    What did you dream about last night?  Eo1pl7YSat Oct 26, 2013 7:12 pm

I mostly have bad dreams but I don't like to say these to anyone. A good dream of mine I remember is that I was a school supervisor and I liked that dream for some reason even though I don't want to be a school supervisor.
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream about last night?    What did you dream about last night?  Eo1pl7YSat Oct 26, 2013 7:26 pm

One time I had a nightmare that I was flying and my hands were glowing orange and witches attacked me. I woke up
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream about last night?    What did you dream about last night?  Eo1pl7YSat Oct 26, 2013 9:42 pm

I once had a dream where my parents sended me to an homeless shelter and I was put up for adoption. Then 2 innocent looking people adopt me and another guy and force us to be their slaves and clean their HUGE mansion. Then at night time, the guy was under a spell and was chasing me around the big mansion with a knife. I managed to wake him up from the spell though by making him trip.
Back to top Go down
Kyraii
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Kyraii

Flora Timmy

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream about last night?    What did you dream about last night?  Eo1pl7YSun Oct 27, 2013 1:29 am

A lot of my nightmares are really disturbing.
The least disturbing one I've had was one where I was dreaming I was in the Grand Magix Games... but then I saw a spider, and then suddenly I'm back somewhere else and there's spiders everywhere and I mean they're big, they're not like house spiders and there was this ocean full of spiders I mean what?!?!
I don't usually have good dreams, the only one I've had recently was where I dreamed I was part of the Winx and I was a fairy. Too bad I woke up crying tho. Even my good dreams try to be depressing at the end, gosh.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Flake
Crystal Flake

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Listen to music, play video games, chat with my friends, making Winx photos, and eating! XD,

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream about last night?    What did you dream about last night?  Eo1pl7YSun Oct 27, 2013 2:26 am

Okay first of all I do have a lot of nightmares especially when I was little! One nightmare that I had was really but really weird! Of course I'm going to tell u guys about it! Well I was like 5-6 and I had a new bed my mom and dad bought me at night I dreamed about or idk if it was real but it was this big turtle grabbing my legs I was so scared that I called my mom and dad I told them what I dreamed or saw and idk what happen after then! It was really scary like once I couldn't wake up from I dreamed I even cry!
Back to top Go down
http://winxbrillastar.wix.com/winxbrillastar
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream about last night?    What did you dream about last night?  Eo1pl7YSun Oct 27, 2013 7:40 pm

Where do your guys nightmares come from? I only had 4 in my entire life time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Crystal Flake
Crystal Flake

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Listen to music, play video games, chat with my friends, making Winx photos, and eating! XD,

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream about last night?    What did you dream about last night?  Eo1pl7YWed Oct 30, 2013 1:23 am

Well I think from my childhood -_- but it's kinda true I didn't have a good childhood :/ 
Back to top Go down
http://winxbrillastar.wix.com/winxbrillastar
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream about last night?    What did you dream about last night?  Eo1pl7YSun Nov 10, 2013 1:44 pm

I just had a dream that katsu changed her forum name to death wars. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyraii
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Kyraii

Flora Timmy

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream about last night?    What did you dream about last night?  Eo1pl7YSun Nov 10, 2013 2:12 pm

rashid29 wrote:
Where do your guys nightmares come from? I only had 4 in my entire life time. Razz
I dunno D:
Maybe my anxiety. Umm then again despite being arachnophobic that's the first dream I've had involving spiders.

Most of my nightmares are more disturbing than the one I described. I have some really upsetting nightmares sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you dream about last night?    What did you dream about last night?  Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

What did you dream about last night?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next