Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections Empty
PostSubject: RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections   RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections Eo1pl7YThu Aug 07, 2014 8:24 pm

A while back, I wrote a small collection of fanfics for RWBY/Rise of the Guardians. The crossover is strange, obviously, but still enjoyable for me to write. Each drabble focuses on one character from the four main girls of RWBY and one character from the six characters of Rise of the Guardians. I will post one each week.

Please enjoy.

Last edited by Kyra_Xyrespace on Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky

PostSubject: Loneliest of All (1 of 6)   RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections Eo1pl7YThu Aug 07, 2014 8:25 pm

(Jack Frost & Weiss Schnee)

He watched her from a far; from atop the stands that held her captivated audience. It didn't really matter where he sat to watch her, though; no one could see him anyways. He was invisible to all of humanity, even to the object of his affection. But his attraction to her was more than for her looks or her skills as a singer. It was the connection he felt to her, one he hadn't felt with anyone else he came across.

Her most popular song, "Mirror, Mirror," was not only her most well-known song, but it was his most favorite. The message of it related with him immensely, to the point where he felt like it described his life to a T. The song was why he felt connected to her in a way that the rest of the audience probably couldn't.

Just like her, he was the loneliest of all.

Unlike her, who was given praise and able to be seen, he wasn't. He was invisible, and pushed aside by the fellow mythical creatures of the world. They knew about him, but none cared to include him amongst their ranks, or check on him. They were busy; he was alone.

He hated whenever her concerts ended; he wanted to watch her more, listen to her words a little longer. He had met someone who was like him in almost every way, and it was heartbreaking to know that no matter what, she would never see him. She would go about her life as a performer, grow up, gain attention and fame, and perhaps finally find a place where she could fit in and shed her lonely status. He would still go about his life as a lonely wanderer, looking for a reason that the Moon gave him, and coping with the blindness the world had when it came to him.

But for those few moments when she'd go to a number of theaters and auditoriums and such, and sing her songs, for those few moments, his loneliness would melt away, and he would find his other in those moments. He would feel like he'd belonged with somebody, and that was the greatest feeling in the world.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections   RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections Eo1pl7YThu Aug 07, 2014 9:49 pm

Oh my god! That melts my heart, the way you described his affection for her is just amazing. Thank you for writing this, it's so beautiful!
Back to top Go down
winxforeverfan
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
winxforeverfan

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Eating Oreos and Reading

PostSubject: Re: RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections   RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections Eo1pl7YSat Aug 09, 2014 3:27 am

I loved it! You did a Tremendous Story.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky

PostSubject: Like A Worthless Animal [2 of 6]   RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections Eo1pl7YWed Aug 13, 2014 6:53 am

(Bunnymund & Blake Belladonna)

All she wanted to do was celebrate Easter with the rest of the kids in her city. That was all.

Every year, the Schnee Company hosted an Easter Egg Hunt for the children of Vale, and all the little girl wanted to do was go looking for eggs. But the other kids sneered at her, calling her all sorts of derogatory names for her cat ears. She had attempted to defend herself, saying that she only wanted to participate in the hunt, but even the parents had gotten involved with bad mouthing her, and so the little girl had run away.

She had hid herself away in the forest, hoping no one would come after her and see her tears. She didn't want them to continue tormenting her. She was pulled out of her crying spell when she felt something hit her leg. She blinked and found a colorful egg by her foot, with little legs. The egg didn't move from where it had stopped. Tentatively, she reached out and held out her hand. The little egg hopped onto her palm, making the girl smile a little. She glossed her fingers over the shell, and found it soft to the touch.

The snapping of a branch made her ears twitch, and she looked at where the sound had come from. She curled her palms a little, drawing the egg close to her chest. From the bushes, a pooka appeared, moving slowly so he wouldn't spook the faunus. The little girl stared at the giant rabbit with wide eyes, having never seen a creature like him before.

He moved towards her slowly, holding out his paw to her. On the paw was another egg, just as beautifully colored as the one in her palm. The little girl's eyes brightened when she saw it. He offered it to her when the creature got closer, and after she made sure he wouldn't scold her, she took the egg from his paw, and placed it with the other egg. The eggs did a little hum, and the little girl watched in amazement.

The pooka smiled at her, and slowly sat beside her. He tapped his paw on the ground, and that seemed to be a signal for the eggs, because the two of them began to dance. The cat-eared girl gave a delighted laugh at the sight. She smiled up at the pooka who had given her the gift, and the rabbit smiled at her warmly. Still in delight, the girl wrapped her arms around the furry creature, feeling his softness under her fingers. The creature didn't push her away; he hugged her with one of his arms.

When they separated, the pooka kept his arm around her shoulder while the little girl watched the eggs dance some more. She watched them dance before she fell asleep, leaning on his soft fur. The eggs, sat in her lap, and the rabbit moved his arm carefully, laying her on the ground.

He had seen her treatment by the others at the egg hunt, and that had been why he followed her. He didn't like to see children treated so awfully, even if she had a birth abnormality. He didn't want to leave her without some sort of token, to remind her that she wasn't completely hated. He looked through his holster, and found a black ribbon. It was rather long, but he managed to make it into a bow and laid it by her head.

He looked once more at the sleeping faunus, before tapping the ground and returning home.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections   RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections Eo1pl7YWed Aug 13, 2014 11:22 am

Oh my gosh these are just amazing aocbeoxtnosnecktnd in curious to see what else you'll write if you use the other characters.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections   RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections Eo1pl7YWed Aug 13, 2014 1:08 pm

I think you just created a headcanon. Razz That was really good, the imagery of it was extremely emotional and it was very well-written.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky

PostSubject: Dream of Anything [3 of 6]   RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections Eo1pl7YSat Aug 23, 2014 5:35 am

(Sandy & Yang Xiao Long)

He enjoyed his job the most, if he was to be completely honest. Seeing the dreams the children dreamed, and being the one to manifest them while they slept was the greatest part of his job. Children had such a lively imagination, and they were so pure with their dreams that made him powerful. He got to interact with the children unlike most of the other Guardians, and for that he was grateful; he couldn't imagine staying back and letting someone else do his job.

One girl in particular had fascinating dreams, ones that he would sit in and watch. There were a wide variety of them, ranging from anything to everything. She'd have dreams of her and her little sister playing fairytale games where the two would save their stuffed toys; dreams of her winning battles against bears; dreams of growing her hair as long as she could. As she grew up, she never stopped dreaming, even if she kept it more to herself and to him. Her dreams shifted to being a huntress, a person who protected citizens against evil creatures. She dreamt of being the best fighter of her generation.

He always animated her dreams with his sand, watching them as they occurred in her mind. She was very imaginative, and dreamed in such a detail he rarely saw with other children, except for perhaps her sister. The blond dreamt freely, and never dreamt the same thing twice, which was a refresher since most of the other kids always dreamt the same dream at least once a week. To see new dreams of her was one of the reasons why, even as she was teetering into adulthood, he still followed her and watched her dreams.

He knew he'd have to let her go; she'd no longer be a child that he was to guard over. She was already old enough to fight her own battles against forces of evil; there would be no need for him and his power over dreams.

But for as long as they had, he'd still watch her dream of anything that came to mind.

Last edited by Kyra_Xyrespace on Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia

PostSubject: Re: RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections   RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections Eo1pl7YSat Aug 23, 2014 6:57 am

That was beautiful, I really enjoy reading these! It just makes me happy and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections   RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections Eo1pl7YSat Aug 23, 2014 4:22 pm

you should totally do one with pitch cause these are amazing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections   RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

RWBY/Rise of the Guardians Collections
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next