Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Missing students at Alfea! - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Missing students at Alfea! - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Missing students at Alfea! - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
The Missing students at Alfea! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The Missing students at Alfea! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The Missing students at Alfea! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The Missing students at Alfea! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The Missing students at Alfea! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The Missing students at Alfea! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The Missing students at Alfea! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The Missing students at Alfea! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The Missing students at Alfea! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

The Missing students at Alfea!

Go down 
+2
winxforeverfan
Fearless Diva
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

The Missing students at Alfea! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Missing students at Alfea!   The Missing students at Alfea! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Jul 06, 2014 8:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fan Fiction about the Winx Club, this take place in season 6.It's my first fan fiction.

Chapter One:The Missing girls!

One day,while sleeping tightly,Griselda rushed to the Winx's apartment with an urgent message:

"Girls!Girls!Hurry!Miss Faragonda is calling for you!It's urgent"She said.

After hearing this, the Winx except Stella rush out of there rooms.

"Where is miss Stella?" asked Griselda with anger.

"I'll go and look"said Bloom with curiosity.

"Stella,Stella!"she said while trying to wake Stella up.

"Leave me alone mommy,I will be up in 5 minutes"said Stella with a sleepy voice
Stella then turned the light on only to see Griselda starring at her, she then jumped off the bed scared of the face she just saw.

"Yiks!"She said

"Come on Stella,miss Faragonda is waiting for us"yelled Musa at Stella
Stella then decided to follow the other Winx to the headmistress office

"What kind of person sets a meeting at 2 am in the morning?I need my beauty sleep you know.A face like this doesn't grow on trees"said Stella annoyed

"Can you just be quiet"asked Aisha.
Stella then looked at Aisha angrily.The girls finally came to the headmistress office and entered it.

"Girls, I am glad you came.There has been some strange disappearances here at Alfea.Several young students have gone missing these past two weeks near the castle's basement and I need you six to go and investigate what happened to this girls and to find them"said miss Faragonda anxious.

"Why send us"asked Stella

"Because you girls are my best students and I know you can find them"replied Faragonda.

"We won't let you down miss Faragonda,right Winx"said Bloom confidently
"Right!"replied the other girls.

After had left the office,the Winx then decided to make a plan
"Where should we start looking"asked Flora worried

"The most logical place would be the basement since that's where the disappearances happened"replied Tecna logically

"I think so too Tecna, we should split up in 2 groups.Bloom,Flora and I will go to the basement"said Aisha

"While Stella,Tecna and I will go to the missing girls dorms since no disappearances had been reported"responded Musa to Aisha

After had split up and changed clothes,Tecna,Musa and Stella headed to the missing girls dorms,since only 3 girls had disappeared,the girls decided that each of them should take a look in each room of the missing girls.
Stella entered the room of Zoey Lace

"Yuck!This room is disgusting, no one has been in here for ages"said Stella disgusted.
Instead of looking for some clues, Stella decided to look in the drawers, for clothes.She then stumbled upon something that looked like a grimoire

"Well this is strange,what would a grimoire be doing in Alfea since this is a school for fairies not for witches?"asked Stella

Meanwhile Tecna entered the room of the second girl,Emily Bennet
She then scanned the room to find anything that could be related to the mystery,after the scan completed, she said:

"This is odd,what is bat powder doing here,that is used for curses and wicked spells,that's illogical.I have to report this"said Tecna

Meanwhile Musa entered the room of Alex Moore
"This room looks like a pig farm,everything is up and down"thought Musa while looking around.She then saw something shining under the bed,she decided to see what it was.
When she retrieved the object,it was revealed to be a mirror.It looked odd and had something written on it

"Ugh, what an ugly mirror and what is that written on it?"she thought
She than read"Abeor Exorior"
Suddenly Musa vanished into thin air!

Well next chapter will be posted later!What do you think guys?

Last edited by InnerLight on Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: The Missing students at Alfea!   The Missing students at Alfea! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Sep 15, 2014 1:06 pm

Omg love it Mel <33
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: The Missing students at Alfea!   The Missing students at Alfea! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Sep 17, 2014 4:30 pm

Chapter 4:Flora's Mission

The fight had ended, the two fairies were still upset but they decided to keep it quit for the time being.
The Winx were starting to understand more about their new powers except for Flora,she couldn't deal with her new powers.

"Oh,I can't control these powers,it's just not my nature magic"Flora said depressed as she tried to fly only to fall on the ground. Bloom walked towards her trying to cheer her up

"Don't worry Flora,you can do it.We believe in you,all of us" Bloom said as she put her hand on her friend's shoulder looking at the others as she talked.
The mysterious woman watching the Winx from a far,walked towards them

"Young women,your friends needs to find the root of her new powers and she needs to do it alone"the woman said as she looked at Flora

"We are the Winx!We do everything together,and no one is left behind" yelled Stella to the woman as she gave her a vicious look.

"No need to get angry Stella, I need to do this alone,it's better if i do it"the former nature fairy said as she got up and hugged her friends."

The rest of the Winx accepted their friends decisions,hiding their fear of her getting hurt.They knew Flora could take care of herself but they didn't know about this environment.

The sweet girl walked from her friends towards the jungle,she could see shadows from every corner,she kept calm but was on guard.As she was walking,a large yellow snake came from behind her,Flora turned around and tried to run away but she was to late! The snake had caught her,and wrapped it's tail around the fairy's slim figure.
Trying to break free,she created an energy wave removing the snake from her.

"That was close,how can I find the roots of this powers when I can't even fly"she said as she started to see something or someone run trough the bushes.

"Who's there?"she said as she stood on guard and walked after the figure in the dark.She started to lose the track of time.

This being had caught her attention,the truth was that she was hypnotized by it and walked blindly after it without any self desire. After an hour,Flora still hypnotized was having a rather bizarre dream in her head.

What's going to happen with Flora? Who is hypnotizing her? Will she find the root of her powers and what is she dreaming about??

Find out in next chapter!
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: The Missing students at Alfea!   The Missing students at Alfea! - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 18, 2014 2:17 am

wow i love this
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Missing students at Alfea!   The Missing students at Alfea! - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The Missing students at Alfea!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2