Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Missing students at Alfea! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Missing students at Alfea! 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Missing students at Alfea! 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
The Missing students at Alfea! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The Missing students at Alfea! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The Missing students at Alfea! Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The Missing students at Alfea! Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The Missing students at Alfea! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The Missing students at Alfea! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The Missing students at Alfea! Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The Missing students at Alfea! Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The Missing students at Alfea! Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

The Missing students at Alfea!

Go down 
+2
winxforeverfan
Fearless Diva
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

The Missing students at Alfea! Empty
PostSubject: The Missing students at Alfea!   The Missing students at Alfea! Eo1pl7YSun Jul 06, 2014 8:19 pm

Fan Fiction about the Winx Club, this take place in season 6.It's my first fan fiction.

Chapter One:The Missing girls!

One day,while sleeping tightly,Griselda rushed to the Winx's apartment with an urgent message:

"Girls!Girls!Hurry!Miss Faragonda is calling for you!It's urgent"She said.

After hearing this, the Winx except Stella rush out of there rooms.

"Where is miss Stella?" asked Griselda with anger.

"I'll go and look"said Bloom with curiosity.

"Stella,Stella!"she said while trying to wake Stella up.

"Leave me alone mommy,I will be up in 5 minutes"said Stella with a sleepy voice
Stella then turned the light on only to see Griselda starring at her, she then jumped off the bed scared of the face she just saw.

"Yiks!"She said

"Come on Stella,miss Faragonda is waiting for us"yelled Musa at Stella
Stella then decided to follow the other Winx to the headmistress office

"What kind of person sets a meeting at 2 am in the morning?I need my beauty sleep you know.A face like this doesn't grow on trees"said Stella annoyed

"Can you just be quiet"asked Aisha.
Stella then looked at Aisha angrily.The girls finally came to the headmistress office and entered it.

"Girls, I am glad you came.There has been some strange disappearances here at Alfea.Several young students have gone missing these past two weeks near the castle's basement and I need you six to go and investigate what happened to this girls and to find them"said miss Faragonda anxious.

"Why send us"asked Stella

"Because you girls are my best students and I know you can find them"replied Faragonda.

"We won't let you down miss Faragonda,right Winx"said Bloom confidently
"Right!"replied the other girls.

After had left the office,the Winx then decided to make a plan
"Where should we start looking"asked Flora worried

"The most logical place would be the basement since that's where the disappearances happened"replied Tecna logically

"I think so too Tecna, we should split up in 2 groups.Bloom,Flora and I will go to the basement"said Aisha

"While Stella,Tecna and I will go to the missing girls dorms since no disappearances had been reported"responded Musa to Aisha

After had split up and changed clothes,Tecna,Musa and Stella headed to the missing girls dorms,since only 3 girls had disappeared,the girls decided that each of them should take a look in each room of the missing girls.
Stella entered the room of Zoey Lace

"Yuck!This room is disgusting, no one has been in here for ages"said Stella disgusted.
Instead of looking for some clues, Stella decided to look in the drawers, for clothes.She then stumbled upon something that looked like a grimoire

"Well this is strange,what would a grimoire be doing in Alfea since this is a school for fairies not for witches?"asked Stella

Meanwhile Tecna entered the room of the second girl,Emily Bennet
She then scanned the room to find anything that could be related to the mystery,after the scan completed, she said:

"This is odd,what is bat powder doing here,that is used for curses and wicked spells,that's illogical.I have to report this"said Tecna

Meanwhile Musa entered the room of Alex Moore
"This room looks like a pig farm,everything is up and down"thought Musa while looking around.She then saw something shining under the bed,she decided to see what it was.
When she retrieved the object,it was revealed to be a mirror.It looked odd and had something written on it

"Ugh, what an ugly mirror and what is that written on it?"she thought
She than read"Abeor Exorior"
Suddenly Musa vanished into thin air!

Well next chapter will be posted later!What do you think guys?

Last edited by InnerLight on Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
winxforeverfan
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
winxforeverfan

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Eating Oreos and Reading

PostSubject: Re: The Missing students at Alfea!   The Missing students at Alfea! Eo1pl7YSun Jul 06, 2014 10:37 pm

I love it!!.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: The Missing students at Alfea!   The Missing students at Alfea! Eo1pl7YSun Jul 06, 2014 10:56 pm

Thanks you^^^!!! <3
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: The Missing students at Alfea!   The Missing students at Alfea! Eo1pl7YSun Jul 06, 2014 11:17 pm

I'm gonna be the party popper here that gives the advice. I would advice to at least make spaces between the speaking and other parts. Makes it easier on the reader to read. I could go on, but I don't want to be seen as the picky bad guy here.
Back to top Go down
winxforeverfan
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
winxforeverfan

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Eating Oreos and Reading

PostSubject: Re: The Missing students at Alfea!   The Missing students at Alfea! Eo1pl7YSun Jul 06, 2014 11:45 pm

zerowing21 wrote:
I'm gonna be the party popper here that gives the advice.  I would advice to at least make spaces between the speaking and other parts. Makes it easier on the reader to read. I could go on, but I don't want to be seen as the picky bad guy here.
I agree... but it is still a AWESOME story  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: The Missing students at Alfea!   The Missing students at Alfea! Eo1pl7YMon Jul 07, 2014 9:32 am

Will do that!
Back to top Go down
alizanoun
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
alizanoun

Tecna Roy
Hobbies : Internet LOL

PostSubject: Re: The Missing students at Alfea!   The Missing students at Alfea! Eo1pl7YMon Jul 07, 2014 1:56 pm

Pretty cool, I like it!
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: The Missing students at Alfea!   The Missing students at Alfea! Eo1pl7YMon Jul 07, 2014 3:36 pm

Thank you Jasmine!
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: The Missing students at Alfea!   The Missing students at Alfea! Eo1pl7YMon Jul 07, 2014 6:54 pm

Chapter 2: Swapped Powers!

After have been investigating the rooms, Stella and Tecna meet each other outside the apartment to report their findings
"Stella, you won't believe what i found,I found"as Tecna was trying to finish her sentence ,Stella interrupted her.

"Well I found a grimoire which is so not cool since this is a school for fairies,what did you want to say darling"she said looking at Tecna

"Stella!Never mind, I found some bat powder which is used for cruses and wicked spells"she replied

"Yuck how could you enter that room Tecna? I had to force myself to enter the room, I was wearing my Gucci boots"she said while looking around and said "Where is Musa"

Tecna looked around and saw that Musa was missing
"I don't know,it's unlike her to not show up, let's go and see where she is"said Tecna worried for her friend

Meanwhile that, Musa woke up at a strange place surrounded by dead plants and trees.She was sensing negative energy around her

"Man! where am I" she asked herself while trying to stand up.
She then looked around her and saw statues until one of them unfroze and started to attack her pushing her towards a tree.

"Ouch,if you are gonna play hard then let me crank up the music ,MAGIC WINX BLOOMIX" she yelled while trying to transform until she realized she couldn't.

"Why can't i transform?I can't feel my powers, I'll have to deal with this boy using the old fashion way"she said while trying to kick the monster but the monster grabbed her and threw her on a rock making her unconscious.The monster then picked her up and headed for a temple.

While Musa was being captivated,Tecna and Stella entered the room only to find the mirror on the floor and no sign of Musa

"We need to call Bloom and the others"said Tecna while calling Bloom
After Bloom,Flora and Aisha joined Tecna and Stella, they all looked for clues and found nothing!

"This is so exhausting!!!I want to take a break!!"wined Stella

"We must find Musa"replied Aisha annoyed by Stella's way of acting like a child

"But I am dying here"said Stella while picking up the mirror and looking at herself until she saw Musa inside the mirror

"Yicks"screamed Stella throwing the mirror away.

"What is it now Stella?"asked Flora with her sweet voice.

"I SAW MUSA IN THE MIRROR" replied Stella

"What?wait all of you"said Tecna while searching in her database about anything that looked like the mirror.

"Ahah, this i a portal to another dimension where fear,negative energy rule the world"said Tecna to the others.

"How do we enter it Tecna?"asked Bloom

"We have to rid the words written on the mirror"she said while reading her database.

Bloom then pick upe the mirror and took the hands of the other girls and read the words
"Arbeior Exorior"
They all then were sucked into a vortex and landed on the ground.They all felt different in a way except Bloom but they ignored the feeling.

"We must  be in the right place girls"said Aisha while looking around only to see that an arme of monsters were heading their way.

"Hurry up girls, we must transform.MAGIC WINX!BLOOMIX."yelled Bloom to the rest of the girls.

They successfully transformed into there Bloomix form and started to attack but the attacks were not right

"LIGHT SPECTRUM"yelled Stella towards the monster only to see that the us all flash of light was replaced by a water attack.
Meanwhile Flora,Aisha and Tecna attacked too only to see that there attacks were replaced by technology,sun and nature attacks.
As for Bloom,her attacks seemed liked they always did , no changes with her

"What has happened to us" asked the Winx except Bloom at the same time

"We can't talk about it now girls,we need to fly away from here"replied Bloom as she was flying up to the sky trying to get away form the monsters.
The other girls followed her heart broken and worried about not having their powers anymore.

The Winx arrived at an abandoned cave and started to think about the issue that happened.

"What happened to us, our attacks don't work anymore"asked Flora confused about the whole mess.

"Your attack works but somehow you 4 switched power but why didn't it happen to me" replied Bloom until someone said
"Because you have the Dragon Flame"
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia

PostSubject: Re: The Missing students at Alfea!   The Missing students at Alfea! Eo1pl7YMon Jul 21, 2014 8:06 pm

Chapter 3 :A fragile friendship.

As Bloom and the other heard the sentence and turned there back only to see a women standing at the dark.
"Who are you" asked Aisha
The women then replied and said "Don't fear me, fear the great evil lurking in this dimension.You shouldn't be here,it's to dangerous and since you entered this place, you have all swapped power expect you,keeper of the Dragon Flame since your powers can not be placed in another persons essence".

Annoyed and angry,Aisha yelled
"It is always Bloom,Bloom,Bloom. I have had enough of her, you always get everything and we nothing"with anger and hatred towards Bloom.

"Aisha!Stop it, you know that i hate being specialized but anyways, we all know I am the one who does everything in the club. I defeated everyone,the wizards,Valtor,the Trix,the ancestral witches.You are just jealous because I am the one who posses the greatest power of all" replied Bloom.

Aisha then started to argue with Bloom until Stella said "Stop it girls!It's this place, it is messing with your heads.We are the Winx and we face evil together,friends forever" to Bloom and Aisha.

Flora then said "So if I have technology powers and Stella has water powers, Aisha and Tecna must have sun and nature powers.We must train now or we will not be able to save Musa"

"Ok winx, lets go and practice"said Stella until the women interrupted her
"In no circumstance can you use your powers, it can be deadly and you might end up losing control since this are not your powers"

"We will take the risk" said Bloom while giving Aisha vicious looks.

The Winx then went out to the nearest safe place and started to practice. While the other girls where trying to control there powers, Bloom cast a "Volcanic attack" at Aisha because she felt such a hatred towards her.

"Morphix Cloud" yelled Aisha only to see that her spell didn't work.
The attack pushed her away and she hit a tree pretty hard. She then got up and cried "Water bolt" putting her hands in front of her hoping her attack would work.A Light Spectrum was created instead but Bloom put a barrier in front of her that blocked the attack.

"Listen Aisha, if you don't back off, you're going to wish you never met me" said Bloom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Missing students at Alfea!   The Missing students at Alfea! Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The Missing students at Alfea!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next