Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol

Go down 
+26
AlexisWinx
Chocoroko
AngelicAura
Winxisawesome
FloraEnchantedCharm
Mermaidix Sirenix
winxclubmagi
fansdisney
Winx3450
Sirenix Portugal
Ylianne
KikiiWinxFairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
SarahTheGamerEmpress
SwordArtOnline
NaomiWinx83
yukai5
Aqua Fairy of the Ocean
GirlaPH
Sailor Lily
Tecnafairy
Winxrox466
Duchess Swan
Aeniara
Kyraii
JAD2350
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
JAD2350
Lovix Fairy
Lovix Fairy

Flora Helia

Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol   Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 Eo1pl7YWed Feb 26, 2014 11:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Today, Romi Dames confirmed that Nickelodeon didn't pick up Winx Club for it's seventh season. The series will be over for Nickelodeon viewers in the US.

Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 XjhXEtzKDRw

But to be on the bright side, the seventh season will still be produced nevertheless. Unfortunately, it will not air in the US (and back to the negative side lol). Hopefully some other network will pick it up. It is a possibility that they will produce the new season with Rai English, but that information has yet to be revealed.

What do you all think about this? I wish Nickelodeon would realize how many fans still love this show.

Last edited by JAD2350 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol   Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 Eo1pl7YSun Mar 16, 2014 6:32 pm

Wizplace wrote:
Winxisawesome wrote:
Wizplace wrote:
Winxisawesome wrote:
Cartoon Network didn't only show the Rai dub, they showed 4kids as well. I don't know what dubs they showed where on CN, but they definitely played the 4kids dub here.

I agree with Winx3450, Winx Club is a dying TV series now, it's just not as popular as it was before. Some of that Nick may be responsible for because they put it in such a crappy time slot, but even if it was in a decent time slot, would it be more popular? I don't really think so...
No....cartoonetwork played the Rai version of the show and not 4kids. It wouldn't make sense for them to promote another competing version of the show on their network. Season 4 was also on boomerang according to the youtube recordings...you can see the Cartoonetwork logo sometimes on the Rai English version of the show.
How about this: Rainbow is the first Italian TV network in the US.
You don't know your facts. I wouldn't be saying that the 4kids version played on CN just for fun, it actually did. Here in NZ and Australia, they did play the 4kids version. This was years ago though, and they would never play a show like Winx on CN now.

In the US, from what I understand, CN and it's sister network Boomerang played the Rai version, and that's why they're watermarks are there obviously.
I was talking about in American not other countries.
And I keep SAYING that it did show on the US CN, and Micheal's Winx Club (which is the winx side of the favorites site), has the record of that.
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Sewing, art, crafting, eating, tumblering.

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol   Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Mar 17, 2014 5:37 pm

You know, as long as I can at least watch an English version of season 7 online, I'll be happy.  Brings me back to when I used to watch Winx club season 4 episodes on Banjogate on YouTube. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Fire Girl
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Fire Girl

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Writing,Reading,Being on the internet xD

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol   Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Mar 17, 2014 7:27 pm

I am happy because there will be season 7.
But I am really sad because they will cancel the show on Nick... I am used to these voice actresses and they are pretty nice, sadly I won't hear them anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol   Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 Eo1pl7YMon Mar 17, 2014 7:53 pm

That's probably the only thing that I don't like about this. I am used to the voice actresses and I like their work.
Back to top Go down
vampynapy
Enchantix Fairy
Enchantix Fairy
vampynapy

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Music Journalist

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol   Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 Eo1pl7YSat Mar 29, 2014 6:27 am

Agreed I loved Nick's voice actors before that it was hard to adjust I just prefered Nick's take on the Winx but not thats not so Sad UNLESS the actors came back with new network but who knows?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nataliezworld.com/
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol   Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 Eo1pl7YSat Mar 29, 2014 6:55 am

or, a mix of 4kids AND Nick's cast. Now that will be EPIC!
Back to top Go down
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Student

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol   Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 Eo1pl7YSun Aug 02, 2015 7:55 pm

Just so you guys know, Winx Club is back on television, albeit not on Nickelodeon. But it's sister channel, Nick Jr.

https://believeinwinx.forumotion.com/t5676-news-winx-club-is-back-on-nick-jr#223152
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokemandroid18
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol   Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol - Page 11 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx Club CANCELLED, well on Nickelodeon. lol
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11