Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyraii
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Kyraii

Flora Timmy

Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) Empty
PostSubject: Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy)   Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) Eo1pl7YTue Jan 21, 2014 10:42 pm

i should stop making characters i have no rp for

Name: Cassie

Height: 5’5

What Creature Are you: Fairy (Technology and Electricity)

Ethnicity: She’s from Zenith.

Allegiance: Cassie is all over the place when it comes to allegiance. She joins whichever side benefits her the most, which has a tendency to be the bad side.

Origins: Magic User

Powers: Cassie’s powers are derived from technology and electricity. Due to this, she is skilled with technology in general and is capable of controlling certain forms of electricity for a limited amount of time.

Spells:
Electric Jab - Fires a bolt of electricity at the target to deal damage. (Low)
Lightning Rod - Generates a shield slightly larger than Cassie’s torso for defense. (Low)
Energy Blast - Fires a bolt of energy at the target to deal damage. (Low)
Electric Current - Generates a field of electricity around Cassie which deals damage to anything that gets too close (within 5 feet). (Medium)
World Wide Net - Entangles the target in a net which hinders movement. (Medium)
Circuit Shield - Generates a barrier around Cassie which provides defense for her and anyone else inside it. (Medium)
Digital Surge - Fires a powerful magical laser at the target, dealing damage that is does both elemental damage for technology and electricity. (High)
Numeral Confusion - Fires a storm of numbers at the target which stuns them for a few seconds. (High)

Appearance:
Civilian - Cassie’s hair is black and styled in a pixie cut. Her skin is a light brown and her eyes are brown. Her shirt has no sleeves and ends a little past the waist; it’s orange in color. Her jeans are white, and on her right arm she wears a charm bracelet. Her shoes are orange in color as well. She also wears a head band which is white.
Winx - Cassie wears a sparkly light green jumpsuit that covers her from her torso to her legs (but leaves her shoulders and arms uncovered). Her boots are dark green and go up to her knees. Her gloves are short and dark green. She also wears a dark green headband with a light green circuit board design on it. On her arms, there is a thin, slightly transparent white clothing over it, with light green circuit designs on them. Her wings are split in two parts. The top part is triangular but slightly rounded, and is a yellow-green. The bottom part is thin and shaped like lightning, and is also a yellow-green. Her hair stays the same as before.

Strengths: Cassie strengths are her communication skills, her great stamina and her ability to strategize well.

Weaknesses: Cassie has difficulty with her consistency when it comes to… well, everything, but especially her power; one time she uses a spell she’ll do great, but the next time she uses it might not work well for no reason. She’s also fairly bad with school work in general, and has trouble with other technology or electricity fairies due to her having a lack of a real counter against them.

Personality: Cassie is quite extroverted; she enjoys the company of others and makes friends quite easily. In general, she’s quite cautious and often paranoid, which she tends to hide from others. She’s also quite selfish, but is skilled at lying, allowing her to hide this fact from most people. She has a tendency to take advantage of others when the opportunity presents itself and is fairly vain. Cassie looks at things with a more rational approach and will often analyze things and take note for later. She’s prone to overthinking things but always makes sure to be prepared. Her memory is fairly good as well and often comes in handy, and she’s capable of quick thinking in a dire situation. She’s also got a tendency to backstab others, but moreso if it’s actually useful and she would rather not inflict pain randomly; she likes to have a reason, no matter how selfish or shallow. She’s also quite greedy and wants… well, a lot of things.

History: Cassie was born on Zenith, and lived there until she moved to Alfea at age 16. Her parents had quite a lot of money, so she ended up being fairly spoiled, and she also ended up always wanting more. She had enjoyed flaunting about and bragging and certainly showing off. She often got along with other kids at school due to her extroverted personality, but she was also malicious, and often took revenge on others that she thought had wronged her. Though she had learned that revenge isn't the right answer, she didn't care; her malicious thoughts were simply in her nature.
As an early teen she began to take interest in strengthening her powers and she often turned to libraries for books of magic. She soon started to want to know more, and turned towards less acceptable books for learning of where and how she can enhance her abilities. She had also heard stories of powerful trinkets that could enhance her powers, which she's interested in at all costs. Her studying of magic did help her to learn a wide variety of spells, including spells for defense or spells that stun or slow the enemy.
She also began to spend time working with her parents and their computers; she learned how to build one (even if she can't remember most of the steps without a handbook), and it helped her grow closer to technology. She didn't spend as much time researching electricity, resulting in her performance with technology being better than her performance with electricity.
Her parents noticed her interests in enhancing her magic prowess and sent her to Alfea at her request, unaware that she was more interested in their ancient spellbooks more than anything else. Currently, she spends her time at Alfea studying magic and researching the whereabouts of ancient spellbooks.

Last edited by Kyraii on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy)   Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) Eo1pl7YWed Jan 22, 2014 2:48 pm

I like her, but the history needs expanding more in the current present and I'll give it a yes.
Back to top Go down
Kyraii
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Kyraii

Flora Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy)   Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) Eo1pl7YWed Jan 22, 2014 9:21 pm

Flame Melody wrote:
I like her, but the history needs expanding more in the current present and I'll give it a yes.
I'm not sure what you mean by current present. Do you mean like what she's currently doing at Alfea and other events in that time period or something else?
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy)   Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) Eo1pl7YThu Jan 23, 2014 1:13 am

I mean expanding her history about the time she is on now exactly instead of generally about now and the future.
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy)   Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) Eo1pl7YThu Jan 23, 2014 12:30 pm

Give more details before the "Alfea" part. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyraii
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Kyraii

Flora Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy)   Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) Eo1pl7YThu Jan 23, 2014 9:25 pm

Added more to her history. Writing a character's history does not seem to be my strong point.

I have so much fun making up spells (and their names), though. Maybe we should make a thread where people could post spells or ideas for spells and then we make a list and people who are having trouble coming up with spells could use it as a reference?
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy)   Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) Eo1pl7YThu Jan 23, 2014 9:34 pm

I'll give it a yes! ^^ Two more to go.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy)   Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) Eo1pl7YThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 pm

I approve. And about your suggestion, we'll discuss about it when we can and see what we come up with (:.
Back to top Go down
Kyraii
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Kyraii

Flora Timmy

PostSubject: Re: Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy)   Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) Eo1pl7YFri Jan 24, 2014 11:20 pm

Ok thanks :3
So that's one more approval from a RP mod I need, right?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy)   Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) Eo1pl7YWed Jan 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Sorry for taking late but I approve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy)   Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy) Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Cassie (Technology and Electricity Fairy)
Page 1 of 1