Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea  33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea  33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea  29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea  Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea  Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea  Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea  Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea  Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea  Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea  Empty
PostSubject: Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea    Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea  Eo1pl7YSat Nov 16, 2013 3:54 pm

Ara turns around to Emma “Emma I did it…I did the spell” Ara says to Emma but only to faint to the ground. Emma rushes over to her friend “Ara…Ara!” Emma yelled at the fainted Ara. The world around Emma was quite as if the attack had not happened. Emma’s mother Sophie came to the window to see if her pie was cool when she saw Emma standing over a fallen Ara. “EMMA!?” she said as she ran out the window dropping her towel that she was wiping her hands with. “Emma?” she asked again her face paled with fear. Emma’s mother looked exactly like Emma expect for a few exceptions. Her face was aged making her look 55 instead of 45 and her eyes where grey. She was wearing a green and yellow apron with an apple in the corner of it. Underneath the apron was a dark red sweat shirt and matching pants. She was wearing house shoes and her brown hair was tied in a side bun.
Emma looked from her mother to Ara “What happened? Who is this? Why are they on the ground?” Emma’s mother asked her all at one time. Emma shook her hands out in frustration “I’ll explain it to you later!” Emma nearly yelled at her mother “It’s a long story but right now the main thing is that we get this girl inside!” Emma said and started on the ground to pick Ara up. “Emma at least let your brother help carry her” she tells her with an agitated expression on her face. “Mother we don’t have time for that and Kadien’s all the way in the garage!” Emma replies to her mother with Ara’s arm in her hands. “I’m calling Kaiden” she says and just as she says her sons name he comes through the back gate with a grocery bag in his hands.
Emma’s elder brother Kaiden is around 19 years old and is considered the rebel in his family. Kaiden has dark black hair unlike his mother and sister from dying it and he has his sister’s green eyes. He is wearing a grey t-shirt and black pants and gym shoes. Kaiden looked from his mother to his sister to Ara lying on the ground. He paused for a moment “Alright Emma who did you kill this time?” asked Kaiden to his sister. “I don’t have time for your comments Kaiden we need help to get this girl inside and mom won’t let me carry her!” Emma yells at her brother. Kaiden drops his grocery bag on the ground “This is the one and only time I’m helping you with your dirty work” Kaiden says and walks over to Ara. 
Kaiden stops and stares at her for a moment even though she was knocked out cold Ara looked peaceful. She had transformed back into her regular outfit after losing to much of her magical power. Emma glared at her brother and put one hand on her hip “Um…hello fallen girl on the floor mom must tend to her” Emma says with an attitude making Kaiden stop in his trans. Kaiden let out a sigh and picked up Ara’s left arm and slung it over his back. He then put his hand on her waist and hoisted her up so that he can carry her body in the classic prince carrying a princess style. Emma’s mother was standing in the door way holding it open for Kaiden and Emma.
“Where do I put her?” ask Kaiden his voice now calmer than it was before “In the living room” their mother tells him. He walks through the kitchen and to the right to through the dining room until they enter the small but spacious living room. The living room walls where a tanish yellow to match and the floors where made of wood instead of carpet. On the wooden floors however, there was a red rug that aligned with the black four seated couch. On either sides of the couch stood small tables one holding a flower vase with red flowers and a picture of their parents wedding. On the left side held pictures of Emma and Kaiden when they were younger. They also had a small piano and across from the couch stood a cable hd tv. One thing about their house is that even though it’s small it technologically equipped. 
Kaiden dropped Ara on the couch making sure he didn’t drop her to hard. “WHY DID YOU DROP HER SO HARD!” Emma yelled at her brother “She could have a concussion for all we know” Emma continues to yell at her brother. Emma’s mother was leaning on the door frame of the living room which was painted white “Kaiden go get the grocery bag you left outside. Emma you go upstairs and get ready for dinner” Emma’s mother says in frustration. “But what about Ara?” Emma questions her mother who was shocked by hearing the sleeping girl’s name. 
“Whose Ara?” Sophie says standing up straight “The girl on the couch mother keep up” Emma says realizing that it came off to harshly. “Explain it to me later just go upstairs and wash your face” her mother says while waving her hands and walking back into the kitchen. Emma walks up the stairs in anger leaving Kaiden alone with Ara. He continues to stare at her for one more moment “Ara” he says and goes outside to receive the bag he left outside.
ARA’S POV:
I woke up in a room with hideous yellow colored walls well…if I could see the walls as two faces where staring up at me. “I think she’s awake” says the girl to my right whose voice I recognize as Emma the girl I followed here trying to get the charm. I tried to sit up by my head started to hurt more than it was when I was lying down. I accidently let out a scream as their faces where to close to me. The woman on the right who I guess is Emma’s mother takes her hands off of her ears. A voice in the distance lets out a laugh and I see a boy leaning on the counter that holds several pictures. 
My cheeks start to get hot as I my eyes and his lock but he turns his bluish-grey eyes away. Emma clears her voice averting my eyes to her she is still wearing the same outfit she has been. How many days has it been? Weeks? Months? I don’t know. “Ara this is my mother Sophie” she tells me and points to a woman who looks almost exactly like her except that she looks 30 years older than she.  Emma then points to the boy I who was staring at earlier “And this…is my elder brother Kaiden please ignore him” she tells me. “Kaiden” I say staring at his grey t-shirt that looks a bit tight revealing some of the outlines of his muscles. He is also wearing black pants and sneakers and his hair is black instead of the warm brown like his mother and his sister. 
He looks over at me when I say his name and I look away my cheeks getting hot yet again so I cover them with the green pillow sitting next to me. “So is what Emma says is true?” Sophie says as she folds her arms “What?” I ask her “That you where attacked by some mysterious creature in our backyard” she replies to me softly hiding a bit of irritation in her voice. “Yes” I say to her my face still covering the pillow. Emma sits down on the arm of the couch “I keep explaining it to you mom. I was sitting outside under the apple tree when a wind came. Then suddenly a charm thing…hold on” Emma says and she takes out the charm in the pocket of her denim jacket…apparently denim is still in on Earth. 
She holds up the charm I’ve been longing to get its green with a gold trimming and gold oval shaped gem sits in the middle. One of six charms that I-we must find in order to restore balance win whatever great battle is coming. Emma turns the charm around and into the light only she and I can see the hidden message written on the back “e per voi che è la distruzione” the message will reveal its meaning when the time is right. Her mother covers her mouth with one hand and gasps at it. 
“As I was saying this charm had fallen under a tree and then she showed up saying that it belonged to her” she says pointing to me. I glared at her “Well sorry for trying to get back at what was rightfully mine” I say in response. I sneak a peek at Kaiden whose cold eyes notice mine and gives me a shy smile. I hold the pillow closer to me. “Long story short a monster came down from the sky and attacked Ara and I and Muffin tried to help us by attacking the monster but it failed” Emma says continuing her story. Sophie stared at Emma in horror “You let Muffin fight?” her mother asked her voice sounding more concern for the cat rather than her own daughter. 
“You act like I can control Muffin” she says and Muffin pops through the kitchen door and hopping on the piano bench and meowing. Sophie walks over to the piano bench and sits on the other side and starts scratching Muffin’s head and lets out a sigh. “Continue” she says “Alright” Emma replies to her mother. “Anyway as I was saying the monster was after the charm and not us. Ara transformed into a fairy and she used a powerful spell and she defeated the monster. The end” Emma says finishing our tale. “Sounds more like a fairy tale rather than fiction” says Kaiden and he walks out the room only to give me one final look. Emma’s mother looks at the clock that was hanging over the piano and puts her hands on her cheeks “I didn’t realize the time with all of this talk about monsters and fairies dinner’s done…it could be burnt for all I know” her mother says and walks out the room. 
Emma’s mother walks out the room and into what I think is the kitchen because I hear the oven door open and the smell of something delicious in the air. I let out a sigh and lean back onto the small pillow that was on the couch happy that my headache was gone. I stare up at the clock Emma’s mother was reading and I notice that Earth time is really funny not the same as my home planet. Emma is just staring at me which is really annoying and I don’t feel warm and fuzzy inside like I did when Kaiden stared at me. “Emma” I say she looks up from the book she had gotten a few moments ago. “Yes?” she asks me with a bit of sass in her attitude. “What time is it?” I ask her ignoring her irritating attitude.
“According to the clock on that wall it’s past 6 o’clock” she says making me stand up. I stared at the white circle on the wall its big hand was on the six and the small hand on the four. I got up immediately “6 o’clock?” I repeated to myself and started moving around the room in panic. Emma looked at me in a strange way “I’m going to be late!” I told the room and not to Emma. Emma closes the book in her lap and throws it onto the couch. She walks over to me “Ara calm down. Your under a lot of a stress as far as I can tell” she says to me making me stop. I glare at her “You don’t know anything” I say throwing my hands at my sides in frustration. 
I pace around the tiny room “If it’s 6 o’clock here that means that it’s one in the morning over there and that means I only have seven hours before I can get back!” I say to myself as a mental note for me to get out of here. Emma places her hands on my shoulders “Ara calm down. What are you talking about? Where do you have to be?” she asks me. I turn around and stare at her and give in to her annoyance and sit down on the black couch and let out a sigh. “The new school year at Alfea starts tomorrow and if my parents find out that I’m not there they are not going to let me stay for the entire school year!” I tell her and lay back on the couch pushing the pillow on my face and letting out a silent yell.
I lift the pillow from my face “Alfea?” she asks me making me remember that she is a undeveloped fairy. “Yes I said Alfea. Alfea is a school in Magix which is a planet in the magical dimension where fairies from all over come and study and such. And of course they hope to be like the winx” I say to her eyes going wide at my explanation of Alfea College For Fairies. “Emma! Ara!” I hear Sophie call to us indicating that dinner is ready. “I’ll explain it to you later” I tell her and she nods her head in agreement and we walk into the dining room where a small table sits. The kitchen is average size with an island in the center of the room which sits a bowl of fruit and a few cook books. On the left side of the room is a stove and fridge combination with cabinets as well on the top.
Emma’s mother is putting the last of the dinner on the table which is a small plate of pasta and wipes her hands on her apron. Sophie removes her apron and hangs it on a coat rack that I just now notice is there. There are only four chairs for three family members. Kaiden walks down the staircase that is attached to the kitchen his hair wet from taking a shower…I assume. He sits next to me after I sit down next to Emma avoiding my eyes. Emma’s mother begins to pass around plates and Kaiden hands me mine. I look over his shoulder and find another small table with flowers and a family picture: Sophie, Kaiden, Emma, and I assume their father.
Sophie stops passing around the green beans and catches me staring at their family picture. “Oh that picture was taken at the beach when Emma was five and Kaiden was eight. That’s the father the one of the left holding Emma on his shoulders. He’s currently in India he is the ambassador for the state so he’s often gone on trips” she explains the picture to me and I turn back around to find Kaiden holding the plate of green beans startling me. “Or do you not know what green beans are? Do they not have them on whatever planet you are from” he says and rolls his eyes. Okay he was cute 45 minutes ago but his attitude is ruining his cuteness…I guess I’ll have to fix that.
I glared at him and snatched the bowl away from him “For your information I am from the planet of Wysteria. W-Y-S-T-E-R-I-A it has four moons to represent each of the four elements” I say and put a spoonful of green beans on my plate and pass them to Emma. “Well excuse me” he says and stabs his fork into a piece of pasta and sticks it into his mouth. “So Ara are you going to be staying for long?” Sophie asks me when all the bowls and plates of food are passed around the table. 
I shake my head no and the pasta in my mouth falls out I sneak a look at Kaiden who has been watching me for the whole time. “No” I say answering her question and continue to eat my food. “Well that’s a shame and I don’t mean to pry into your business but if you have to go somewhere I can take you with my car” Sophie tells me and points outside. “Mother how many times do we have to tell you Sophie is a fairy princess from the MAGIC DIMENSION. How is she supposed to get there by car?” Emma says to her mother. 
I put down my fork “It’s okay Emma. And no Sophie I don’t need a ride I can get to Alfea myself” I say I take my fork and stab my green beans with it realizing I ate all my pasta. I took a sip of water “What’s Alfea?” Sophie asked me knowing that this question was coming. I put down my empty cup of water and stuck the last green bean in my mouth “Well Alfea is a special college for fairies in training on a magical planet called Magix. The program is for three years where you learn how to control your magic, different fairy forms, and spells and stuff” I say putting my empty fork on my plate and pushing my plate away from me and fold my arms on it.
I catch Kaiden stabbing what’s left of his green beans and he stops when he sees me and repeats what I did a second ago. “Hey mom I’m done. Can I go back to my room now? I went to the store earlier and got GTA V…finally might I add” Kaiden says and I continue to stare and I think he knows I’m staring. Sophie waves her arms and I change my direction to her empty plate “Alright, alright Kaiden go play your game that your father didn’t allow you to get until you did your community service” Sophie tells him and he gets up and walks away with the empty plate on the table.
She spots the plate “KAI-“ she begins to say his name “Forget it” she says and places her hands on the table. “And I suppose that you want to leave me and go to this fancy fairy school?” Emma’s mother asks her. “Of course” Emma responds to her mother’s question. Sophie begins to rise from her seat and collects the plates on the table. “Fine…but I have to consult your father first. I don’t think it will be okay if he returns from India with gifts without knowing that his daughter went to a far away school” she says and walks to the sink.
Emma’s POV:
After dinner my mother called my father-Jacob- on the phone the hour difference between India and here is about 10 hrs so it’s probably 4a.m. over there. After one ring my dad picked up the phone “Hello” he asked but I’m pretty sure he knows who it is “Daddy its Emma” I say through the phone even though we have it on speaker. I glance at Ara who has her arms folded and is sitting on the back of the couch. It felt like Kaiden and Ara were having an ongoing staring contest with one another. 
I decided to tell my dad straight forward what I wanted he can never tell me no…at least not all the time. I believe I am my father’s favorite because I’m his only little girl and the fact that we have the tragedy that is Kaiden. “What do you want princess?” He says calling me my usual nick name meaning that he’s in a good mood. “I’ll be quick I met this girl named Ara she’s a fairy princess from the planet of Wysteria. Anyway we were attacked earlier and it was discovered that I am also a fairy” I say letting him sink in the first part of the story. “Uh-uh” was his response meaning that he’s absorbing the information that I’m giving him.
“There’s this school in the magic dimension called Alfea and the new school year is about to begin and I want to go there with Ara” I say finishing my story. The room and phone are silent for a few moments before my mother’s voice starts to speak “Dear are you still there?” she asked father. “Yea…and I think that you are alright to go as long as Ara is able to watch over you while you are there. You said you where attacked and that means that the people who where after you can come after you again even if it is Alfea” my father says. 
Ara walks over into our tiny circle and picks up the phone “Sir, I’m Ara and I promise that I will watch over your daughter while she’s at Alfea. It was my fault in the first place that she was attacked” Ara says to my father in an apologetic tone but she looks up at me and sticks out her tongue. “Alright. As long as you contact us once and awhile your able to go since you will be in good hands” my father says and I sigh in relief. “I have to go now…I was sleeping” he says but pauses “Sophie?” he calls my mother’s name and she walks up to the phone.
“Yes?” my mother asks him “Did Kaiden by the M rated game even though I told him not to a few weeks ago?” my father asks my mother already knowing the answer to that obvious question. My mother let out a sigh “Ugh yes. I curse the day we allowed him to get a job at the office” my mother says to him but pauses before she hangs up “When will you be returning home?” she asks him “By Thanksgiving break” my father answers her question “I’ve got to go now” he says “love you” he says starting to go back to sleep “Love you” my mother and I both say and he hangs up the phone.
I stare at Ara who returned to the couch “So what now?” I asked Ara who gave me her irritated face. Yes, I’ve known Ara for this long and I know her irritated face already. “I know something” Ara says and she stands near the empty wall that’s next to the exit to the dining room and raises her arms “I’m taking you to Alfea!” she says happily “I want to get somewhere far, I can’t get there by car, so please help me get out of this place, by giving making me a portal for this space” Ara says the spell and a magic portal pops up. She holds out one hand “This Emma is Alfea College For Fairies.”
Back to top Go down
azulaz
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
azulaz

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Writting, reading, Winx Club, drawing,

PostSubject: Re: Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea    Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea  Eo1pl7YSat Nov 23, 2013 3:32 pm

I like it! Smile keep working!! :wohoo: 
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea    Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea  Eo1pl7YSun Nov 24, 2013 6:16 pm

For those of you who wanted to continue the adventures of the Starix Club we have a new blog: http://thestarixclubadvnetures.blogspot.com/ the first two chapters are already posted. Chapter 3 should be coming out soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea    Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea  Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Starix Club Chapter 2: Alfea
Page 1 of 1