Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter   Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter Eo1pl7YSun Nov 10, 2013 5:10 pm

“Emma” called Emma’s mother Sophia from the window as she sets a pie down to cool. She wipes her hands on her apron to find her daughter sitting under their apple tree rubbing their cat Muffin’s head. Emma is a 16 year old girl with brown hair like her mother and blue yes. Next to her Emma had her book which had a blue cover and silver writing that said “Magic” on the cover and she had her other hand over it. “Emma how long do you plan on sitting outside? You’ll catch a cold!” explained her mother as talked to her daughter’s back. “Emilia Rene Lancaster would you please stop day dreaming and listen to your mother?!” her mother yelled again. She sighed and let her daughter continue what she was doing before and walked away.
Emma turned around and faces the empty window with the pie on the ledge. “Dreaming?” Emma asked to no one in particular and closed her eyes into darkness. She reopened her eyes and found herself in a ball room surrounded by five beautiful women in the room. The first woman who had green hair took Emma’s hand and she begins to twirl around and a magic dress is formed. “Emilia Rene what has brought you here?” asked the woman who continued to dance around with Emma.  “Guardian of Fire-“Emma began but she cut her off “Emma we’ve talked about this please call us by the names we were given call me Leona” Leona said to Emma making Emma blush. 
“Sister” said Ice through glaring eyes “We called Emma here because we have something very important to tell her” Ice continued and drank from her cup. Emma stared at Ice as she sat her cup down and folded her hands “Recently there has been a disturbance in the balance between good and evil “ Ice explains to Emma as Fire stop dancing. “The problem is we don’t know who” says Water “Or what” Wind continues. “What’s going to happen?” asks Emma who stares at the four sisters. “The balance of the world is going to be thrown into chaos and destruction or it will remain in peace and harmony” said Spirit as she descends from her throne. 
“Emma it is up to you to decide the fate of all of humanity” Spirit says as she touches Emma’s face making her close her eyes. “Listen to me Emma…something wonderful yet dangerous is going to happen to you today” says spirit. “What’s going to happen to me?” asks Emma to spirit with her eyes still closed. “It depends on if you are ready for the task at hand Emma. It is your duty to make sure that the world does not fall into darkness. That is why we Sisters have called upon you because we know that you are all powerful” says Spirit to Emma and she strokes her cheek. “It is your destiny…Emma” says Spirit. 
  Emma opens her eyes and finds herself in her same old backyard with the same old apple tree. She continues to scratch her cat’s head “What is my destiny?” questions Emma to no one in particular. Out of nowhere a strong breeze surrounds Emma and her apple tree and something hits her head making Muffin jump. She rubs her head and looks to find nothing but apples besides her “Ow that really hurt” says Emma and she picks up an apple and rubs it against her jacket and bites into it.  “Hopefully the apples didn’t damage my book” says Emma to Muffin through a mouth full of apple.
Emma picks up the book and finds a locket underneath it stopping her chewing for a moment. She picks up the mysterious object and turns it over in her free hand “Muffin?” she asks her cat “Did you put this there when I was dreaming?” she finished her sentence and took another bite of her apple. While chewing her apple she turns it over in her hand. It was a green gem with gold detailed carvings around it. On the back of the gold metal there was a picture of four women carved in it and on the bottom was a foreign language. 

Emma turns the locket one more time revealing a reflection of a girl inside making her jump and dropping her apple. She starts to go after the apple finding it near a stick on the ground. “Found you!” she says to the apple and picks it up and takes a bite. Suddenly she hears the snap of the twig next to her “That is so unsanitary!” someone says. A shadow forms around Emma making her look up at a girl around her age making her scream and once again dropping the apple. “Are you done freaking out yet?” asks the girl to Emma whose eyes went big. 

“Who are you?” asks Emma to the girl making her sigh. “I am Ara fairy of the stars and you have something that belongs to me” Ara replies. Emma stares at Ara in amazement “Your….a fairy?” asks Emma to Ara who rolls her eyes at her. Ara continues to roll her eyes until she stops and stares into Ara’s hand. “And I think I just found it” Ara says as she grabs the charm out of Emma’s hand. “Hey!” Emma yells snapping her out of her daze “Give that back!” she continues her voice filled with rage.

Emma gets up and snatches the charm from Ara who was cleaning it with her shirt. “What do you think you are doing?” Emma asks Ara “That doesn’t belong to you!” she snaps and flips it around. “Do you have any idea what that thing is?” Ara asks Emma “It’s a charm that fell from the tree!” replies to Emma making Ara laugh. “It’s something that doesn’t belong to you! I have to return this home before….before my mother finds out” says Ara taking the charm back from her. “Well it was in my yard in the first place meaning it belongs to the Lancaster family and I’m Emilia Rene Lancaster so let go!” Emma says holding on to the tiny charm.
“Let go! It doesn’t belong to you it belongs to me!” snaps Ara as they continue to spin around with each of their hands on the charm. Eventually after they stop arguing they fall to the ground making the charm fall next to Emma’s cat Muffin. Muffin meows from the movement of the charm and picks it up in its mouth and hands it to Emma. “Thank you Muffin” says Emma to her cat and freezes when she notices that the charm is vibrating. “Ew” says Ara “You can have it now I don’t want to touch anything that create touched” she continues and sits on the bench next to the path way and folds her arms. All of a sudden the lid to the charm opens up revealing a tiny creature “Hello Emma” says the creature startling Ara. 
Ara gets up and walks over to Emma and the nymph “Who are you?” asks Emma to the nymph. “I am a nymph” she says “The nymph of balance” Emma completes her sentence. “Yes Ara I am the Nymph of balance the first of five other nymphs that you need to find in order to bring balance to the world” she continues. “There are five other nymphs that I have mentioned before the nymphs of courage, strength, harmony, love, and guidance. They will be revealed to you when you complete each task” explains the Nymph. “What tasks will we be getting?” asks Emma. 
“There are dark forces at work in the magical dimension but before you can defeat them you must get stronger” she replies. “But I’m not a fairy” explains Emma to the Nymph. Ara glares at Emma “If you weren’t a fairy how would you be able to get the first charm….which might I say belongs to me!” Ara tells her in frustration. “Ara you’ll receive your charm in good time but now is not the time you two need to learn how to cooperate in order to complete your first mission” she says to Ara in a clam manner. “What’s our first mission?” Emma asks the nymph. “Your first mission is closer than you appear” says the Nymph. 
“My time is starting to run out in this dimension. I will be back when you find the rest of my sisters” the nymph says as she starts to disappear. “But wait” Emma says to the disappearing nymph. “Before I go I give gifts to you my fairies to help you on your journey. Emma I give you the gift of confidence, in due time Emma you’ll realize that you will become of the most powerful fairies of the entire magical dimension” the Nymph said to Emma. “Hey!” shouts Ara to the nymph and sticks her tongue out at Emma. 
“And Ara” says that nymph and she stops giggling “Ara I give you the gift of justice, you’ll see the difference between right and wrong but it is up to you to know the truth” the nymph continues. “I shall return when more gifts are needed for you fairies however, your quest will begin shortly” the nymph disappears and the lid of the charm closes. The girls stand in silence for a moment when Ara starts speaking again “Well that was a waste of my time” Ara complains as she turns her back towards Emma. “Ara the Nymph said that we had to stick together in order to defeat whatever darkness is happening in the magic dimension” explains Emma to Ara’s back. 
“Okay let’s get one thing straight here you have nothing to do with this” Ara yells at Emma. “Yes I do! The nymph chose me as the keeper of balance if I’m not mistaken” Emma says to Ara who turns around. “Says the girl who only dreamt of becoming a fairy without even realizing that she was one!” Ara yells at Emma once more. Emma puts the charm on her necklace “I think that you’re just jealous because the nymph told me that I was going to become the most powerful fairy in all of magic dimension” Emma tells an annoyed Ara. Ara glares at Emma “Correction she said that you’ll become ONE of the most powerful fairies in the magical dimension…there is a difference. Gah why am I even arguing with you I need to return to Magix immediately!” she says to no one in particular. 
“What’s Magix?” Emma asks Ara who squints her eyes at her “And the Nymph picked her?” she yells into the air. “Well how do I even know you’re a fairy? The nymph did give you justice if I’m not mistaken? Emma says as she puts her hands on her hips. “You could be a witch for all I know” Emma continues her sentence making Ara turn around “Unlike you miss “I want to become a fairy” I am a fairy and I’ll prove it to you” Ara says. Ara crosses her hands and dark clouds cover the sky “Magic Charmix!” she yells and she transforms into a fairy. 
Emma starts to believe Ara but suddenly a dark force crashes down in the middle of the part revealing to be a monster. It starts to attack Emma making the nymph disappear back into the charm.
Emma falls to the ground and her mouth opens wide “So does this prove to you that I am a fairy?” asked Ara to Emma. Ara opened her eyes to see a shocked Emma on the ground and raised an eye brow “What…not impressed?” asked Ara as she folded her arms and turned her head.  Emma shakes her head and points behind Ara’s head making her turn around. The dark clouds around them start to part forming a hole and something drops down from the sky and lands next to the garden making Ara fall to the ground. The monster comes out of the shadows as it howls to the unseen moon. It reveals itself to be a wolf standing on twos and wearing…pants?
Ara starts using her magic telling that Emma that she is a fairy because if she wasn’t a fairy the charm couldn’t detect her magic energy.
The wolf gets down on all fours and starts running towards Emma who still has the charm in her hand. Ara starts to stand putting one hand on her knee that she manages to get up “Galactic Defense!” Ara yells and an almost transparent shield appears its round with alternating black and grey colors and three stars in the middle. “Waves of Neptune!” Ara shouts making the right star light up and expand outward. The star shoots a beam of light at the monster covering it up in a net. Ara turns around at a pale Emma “Emma listen to me you are a fairy just like the nymph said.” 
Ara turns around quickly to see the wolf rip the net away and starting to howl again “Light of the sun!” says Ara to her shield the same thing happens to the left star as it did the right one and shoots a beam of light at the wolf. The wolf yells out in great pain as a burn mark is revealed on its skin ripping the its fur. Ara closes her eyes “I’m not angry at you Emma I’m angry at myself” Ara tries to explain to a terrified Emma who was holding her book to her face. Ara started to crack under the energy the wolf was giving off from it’s how “Fire of Mars….Ugh!” Ara says and smoke could be smelled from the burning wolf. 

Emma runs behind a bush when the wolf catches the eye of the charm in her hand and runs after her. “Emma!” Ara calls to her but Emma is to wound up to not focus. Emma looks down at her hand and notices that it’s been scratched. “Great! What else do I need?” Emma asks to herself and picks up the charm and turns it over in her bleeding hand. “Emma” a voice calls out to her as she curls up into a ball and closes her eyes and everything goes black. She reappears into the ballroom of the four fairies. Except it wasn’t the way it was before it is now destroyed. Emma looks around the ballroom to find nothing but Fire’s chair and ripped curtains. A figure appears out of the shadows revealing to be a wounded Ice. 
“Emma!” Ice half yells half whispers and goes and hugs her friend. Emma hugs Ice back only to notice that she’s covered in ripped clothes and a scratch on her cheek. “Emma. I’m so happy to see you again” Ice says taking her face in her hands and looks down at her hands. “Emma what’s wrong? Who did that to you?” she questions Emma with a worried expression on her face. Emma takes her hand and hides it. “No one did it to me in particular. I was hiding behind a bush and-“Emma says but was cut off by Ice whose face grew from worry to sorrow. “Emma what where you doing hiding behind a bush? What were you running away from!? 
Emma looked at her friend whose face showed horror “A lot has happened in these last few hours Ice. A charm dropped from my apple tree in the back yard and a charm came out, a fairy all of a sudden showed up and said that it was hers, a nymph appeared from the charm saying that a great evil was going to appear soon and…and…” replied Emma to Ice who pulled her eyebrows together in frustration. “What charm?” she asked Emma and shook her head “What Nymph?” she said finishing her sentence. “A green charm with gold outlining and it had pictures of four fairies similar to you sisters-“Emma explained but was cut off once more. 
Ice look at Emma with worry “What did it say on the bottom of the charm Emma?” asked Ice who grabbed Emma shoulders. Emma’s eyes grew big at her so called friend “I couldn’t read it but the fairy said that the charm only could detect fairies and that I was one. What did the charm’s message say?” Emma asked with worry. Ice continued to hold on to her shoulders and looked into the distance “E a voi, che è la distruzione” replies Ice shaking her head and rubbing her eyes. “Emma I don’t have much time and your new friend is in great danger but…she steps forward and kisses her cheek please be safe and steps back once more” she says continuing her thoughts. “Emma we will be contacting you a bit frequently from now on we are currently in a crisis throughout the magical world” Ice says as she starts to disappear.
Emma stretches out her hand “Wait! What must I first do?” Emma asked the disappearing Ice Princess. “You must come to the realm of us four sisters but in order to for you to get there you must earn-“Ice is cut off by the sudden darkness “Be well Emma” a voice is said to Emma. Emma opens her eyes at the sound of a growl and Ara still fighting the beast “Scorpio’s Tail” she yells at her shield and the wolf is being hit in the face.
Emma gets up and walks out into the open “Ara I know what the beast is after!” Emma yells to Ara who turns quickly only to fire another shot making another wound in the wolf’s face. Ara growls underneath her breath “While you were playing damsel in distress I was here fighting off this beast. Waters of Neptune!” she complains to Emma. Ara re-launches the water like net at the beast and manages to catch it for good. “Good. Time to launch my final attack” Ara says recognizing her good work. 
“But-“ Emma says but was sadly cut off by Ara charging up “Galactic Defense!” Ara’s shield reappears for a second time on her arm “I call upon the children of the stars. Waters of Neptune, Fire of Mars, Light of The Sun!” all of a sudden the sky once again grows dark again and Ara’s eyes grow an intense grey color “I command thee banish thy creature from thou presences!” Ara nearly screams to the air. The net tightens around the creature and in one instant it was there and the next gone.
Ara turns around to Emma “Emma I did it…I did the spell” Ara says to Emma but only to faint to the ground. Emma rushes over to her friend “Ara…Ara!” Emma yells….
_
Chapters will be added every two weeks. New chapters will be announced in my signature and also it will be updated on my site. I'm only adding the first chapter on believeinwinx only. Sad Wallpaper for magic winx:
Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter Starix_club_magic_charmix_wallpaper_by_wizplace-d6sw5mo
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter   Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter Eo1pl7YSun Nov 10, 2013 5:24 pm

I would suggest using line breaks and more spacing for it to be read easier, overall good job! ^^
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

PostSubject: Re: Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter   Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter Eo1pl7YMon Nov 11, 2013 6:37 am

Wow, this is amazing. Nice work. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter   Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter Eo1pl7YThu Nov 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter   Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter Eo1pl7YThu Nov 14, 2013 10:10 pm

winxbloom800 wrote:
it is amazing!!! how did yhu make the picture? i want to do that for my fan fiction! :Pits awesome!
The wallpaper? I made it in gimp. If you want me to make you one I can you just have to send me images of your ocs.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
alizanoun
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
alizanoun

Tecna Roy
Hobbies : Internet LOL

PostSubject: Re: Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter   Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter Eo1pl7YThu Nov 14, 2013 10:22 pm

wow it's amazing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter   Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter Eo1pl7YThu Nov 14, 2013 10:45 pm

winxbloom800 wrote:
Wizplace wrote:
winxbloom800 wrote:
it is amazing!!! how did yhu make the picture? i want to do that for my fan fiction! :Pits awesome!
The wallpaper? I made it in gimp. If you want me to make you one I can you just have to send me images of your ocs.
ok but i dont hsve images of my oc so i will just tell yhu how she looks :)thanks!
I don't know how to draw Sad I'm co-producing the series is written by me and someone is drawing the artwork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter   Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Starix Club Chapter 1: An Eventful Encounter
Page 1 of 1