Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Restore magic on earth - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Restore magic on earth - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Restore magic on earth - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Restore magic on earth

Go down 
+2
spiralcloudah
FloraEnchantedCharm
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FloraEnchantedCharm
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
FloraEnchantedCharm

Flora Helia
Hobbies : cosplaying, anime watching, Hotel receptionist (Front desk employee)

Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Nov 10, 2013 4:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

The winx were walking around on Alfea. "What are we supposed to do?"

Bloom sighted. "The trix have taken whole cloudtower in custody-again! Those witches never know when to stop!" Stella walked to the front and turned gracefully "We are always defeating them anyway, so why even bother?" she smiles. "Well, that's just how they think, I think. No good in sobbing about it. Instead we should talk about something else. Did you guys know that my sister has a penfriend on planet earth and there is something weird going on..." "What weird?" Bloom asked. "Well there are powerfull wizards who have found a group and they are constantly doing so much evil stuff, people start to dislike magic alot. We should defenitly look what's going on there,no?" "I might think there is a 65% chance the wizard of the black cirkle are behind this!"Tecna disrupted Flora. "We should most definitly check it out since we brought magic to earth again. It's our duty as believixfairies!"

"So, what do you guys think? Shall we take on this case?" Bloom asked. "I'm in"says Musa, "me too" says Aisha. Stella hugged bloom from the back and says:"Offcourse I'm always in for saving the day!" Tecna puts her palmtop away and smiles "I'm going to give my best! I always wanted more time to investigate earths' technology!" Flora smiles and says "thank you girls".

They went to Faragonda's office and explained the situation. "Yes girls, by all means please go check up on the situation! You may be excused from school for this time." When the winx left her office, Stella turns around and hips around like an active bird, tweeting "The most fun part about missions is getting free from school!" "Stella!"All the girls laughed.

The girls went to earth and when they arrived, in Gardenia, they looked in the papers. "Magic on earth is evil!" "Whoever said magic is beautifull should just die!" "Magic taking a bad turn!" "Oh dear, the situation is more serious than your sisters' penpall described!" Bloom sounded serious. Flora:"She lives outside gardenia, in a foresttown. We should go visit her after we started our research in the city. she probably doesn't know everything that's been going on in the city since she lives in the forest." So the girls walked around in the city, and saw just so much devastation, but almost no people on the street.

Bloom:"It's scary silent here, it's so sad, Gardenia is a sparkling nice city." Stella hugged Bloom "There there we'll make it back the way it was, after all magic is the solution to everything." "Yeah but in this case also the problem"Tecna looked around"It looks more like oblivion!" Bloom went to her parents house, nobody was home. She became really worried.
Then they went to their Pet&Love shop to see that it was closed up. They went inside to their appartement and Stella cleaned everything up. There came flying new sheets for on their beds, one big dustcloud made his way out the window that jumped open.
Tecna fixed the lightbulbs that were broken and in no time their appartement was nice and warm like it used to be. "That's better"Stella sighed and throws herself on her bed. All the girls went around the room, some sitting on their bed, some in the couch. Bloom was trying to let her cellphone connect with her moms' and dads' but there is no connection available. Tecna helps her out and there is still no connection.
Tecna:"It must be so that your mom and dad have left their cellphone at home and now it is empty battery so nothing I can do about it." Bloom nods and says: "It's okay. I'll just have to find them manually."

Musa sighs "But how? There is almost no living person in the city?" Flora: "We have to get a first clue, and I think we might find it with Sally, the penpall of my sister." Aisha: "That's a great idea! Shall we be off then?" The winx all made their way back down and transformed to fly since it was easier to reach the forest, and not to say faster! "Winx Believix, Speedix!" While they are flying, Stella smiles and makes a loop. "It's great to be back on earth and use our Believix again, don't you think?" "Yeah, It feels great to be back. I like having so many uses of wings, the Sirenix is okay to be under water, but nothing beats on earth the Believix!" after that being said, Musa makes a playfull piroutte. Aisha: "I quite liked the Sirenix alot." And they fly on to the forest next to Gardenia.

Last edited by FloraEnchantedCharm on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FloraEnchantedCharm
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
FloraEnchantedCharm

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Jan 30, 2014 2:27 pm

When they came into the camp, the other winx all gathered around them and said they were so worried, and asked what they have done or gone to.

Stella: Oh we just went into the forest for a talk

Aisha: I've got my wings back!

Winx: oh that's great, amazing, how?, let me see!

Aisha and Stella transform.

Stella: we earned the Gracix! We didn't earn it on purpose, we just earned it. But the other fairies didn't know what this is exactly, so we might want to research it into the Book of Fairies we got from Faragonda. Or maybe even ask her directly.

Bloom: Wow that is srsly amazing you guys! I wonder how we can get it too...Shall we try call ms Faragonda?

Tecna: on it!

They videocall Alfea, and ms Faragonda appears from Tecna's phone in hologram

Ms F: Girls, how is it going? is it the wizards of the black cirlcle again?

Bloom: No, it is all magic users from earthly origin who are using magic to do evil. They are quite powerfull... They even tore Aisha's wings off.

MsF: Oh dear! is she okay, she should return home, she is now not a fairy anymore.

Aisha: oh no ms F, I am okay now. that's what we wanted to talk about. Stella and I earned our Gracix.

Ms F: ....*silence, thinking face on* That is a very rare one. I am sure I read about it here somewhere. *she magically summons a book* Ah! here! but it is mainly an earthly transformation. It's something earthfairies can have. It says only by great sacrifice and grace you can earn this. So it is basically an earthly enchantix I think. Wich makes it a maintransformation, just like the enchantix.

The believix is an adaptation on it, just like the sirenix and harmonix and bloomix is to your enchantix. You forced a believix but in fact you first needed this transformation.
This time it doesn't involve just doing a couragious deed by saving someone of your own people, now it is a personal couragious deed. Something you have to fight over with yourself, inside. This won't be easy girls. I'm not even sure if you all can reach this... You can try but time will tell.

Stella: So, what you're telling us, ms F, is that Aisha and I were lucky?

Ms F: not really, but you can rest easy now, you don't have to earn it anymore. But again about the earth situation. What are your next plans, do you need back up from other fairies?

Bloom: not really, not yet, We'll first investigate a little more.

Ms F: if you need anything, anything at all, just ask, okay? Good luck girls and be safe!

winx: bye ms F!!!

Flora: I'm kind of scared I think, about earning that new power. I'm not sure if I'll make it...

Musa: oh Flora, you can do it, I'm sure of it!

Bloom: okay, Aisha, Stella, what exactly can you do, what is your new power, how strong are you? Shall we first test this out?

Tecna: I'll make a surrogate doll with our powers and you try and attack it. okay? Webcage!

A safe enviroment is begin set up on a field.

While Aisha and Stella are blasting away, Tecna records the data on her computer. Suddenly they hear a noise from the bushes. A girl, dressed in black, looking very goth, stumbles out, and passes out right in front of the Winx.

Flora runs towards her, and grabs the girl.

Flora: poor thing! she is exhausted!!! let's bring her somewhere warm and safe so she can rest.

She uses a floating spell and takes the girl with her to the winx tent.

Bloom: okay, girls, let's continue the resaerch of your new power. Ready!

Last edited by FloraEnchantedCharm on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FloraEnchantedCharm
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
FloraEnchantedCharm

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 07, 2014 7:03 pm

In the tent, Flora was giving the girl some water. When the girl came to, she started to panic.

Flora: there there, you're safe for now. I'm Flora, what's your name?

Flora gave her a warm smile. The girl seemed to relax a bit.

girl: I'm Kelly. I'm a witch (or want to be) I have been busy learning wicca which is actually also some good magic. But every female using magic on earth is a witch according to humans.

Flora looked a bit taken aback, but even if she started to be scared, she came closer to Kelly and gave her the glass of water she held.

Kelly: I ran away from the wizards, I hid in the cave my covern used to use. but I got hungry and I had to find some human contact.

Flora was thinking: was this the witch they needed so badly? Maybe she could help us. she says she doesn't use her powers for evil. So that makes her one of the good guys, right? But one witch is probably not enough...

Flora: where is your covern now?

Kelly: I don't know. I could call or text them. But I don't know what happened, because the wizards asked most coverns to join them. There are not many witches that use white magic like me. I just hope my covern is safe.

As the girl grabbed her phone, the other winx came in the tent.

Tecna: reasearch completed

Stella: I totally rock with my new powers. Did you see my Solar flare? It was so bright I think I tanned a bit.

She and musa laughed and Bloom and Aisha were talking about the impact her Morphix blast had on the doll.

Flora went over to them and said: Girls, this is Kelly, she is an earth witch practising Witcha or something. She is now looking for her cave members to see if she can contact them.

Bloom went over to Kelly

Bloom: hey, I'm Bloom, and you're a witch right? Pleased to meet you, we are a group of fairies and we are trying to find a way to battle the wizards and restore magic and peace on earth. We could use your help and if possible the help of more of your friends.

Kelly: Oh hi, yeah I'm trying to contact them, I texted them but didn't recieve a text back yet. I hope they are okay.

She looked a bit terrified. Stella went up to her

Stella: Oh child, who dressed you up? so gloomy! didn't they sell any other colours in that shop you go?

Kelly backed away from Stella, visibly offended.

Bloom: Stella! don't just dash off saying whatever you want! It's rude!*she turned towards Kelly* Don't mind her, I think you look cool in that outfit! It's goth if I remember correctly, right?

Bloom gave a warm smile. Kelly relaxed.

Kelly: Oh so you know a bit about earth people then?

Musa: Are you kiddin' me?! this girls her grew up in Gardenia! If she doesn't know about earth, who will?
And she grinned widely.

Musa: I'm Musa btw, and this is Tecna and Aisha. The loud one is Stella, as you probably noticed.

Stella: I'm not loud, I'm just honest! *crosses her arms and looks away from Musa*

*BIEPBIEP*

Kelly: Oh! It's Carrie, she's allright, she is in the tent village, that's here right? I must get her to come here, since we are going to need all the witch power we'll need.

Bloom: yeah, if you could pull that off, that would be amazing, thank you.

After a while, her cellphone beeped again, and a few more times. Eventually there were 5 girls coming to the tent.

Kelly: This is Carrie, Emma, Lynn, Eve and Melly. They are my covern sisters.
Tecna: now we have enough witchpower to try to make the shield. It's a very powerful shield so if you girls would please pay attention to my explanation.
She explained what to do for the shield and what the witches needed to do.

Then they all went outside to the middle of the village and tentscamp. They held hands and said the magic spell: Rea Vari Mico Turban Mino Terga Maho Mirantuyn Gladys

A large beam went up to the sky from their midst and the colours spread as the shield formed. It had black and white in it too, that was what the witches were for. They needed ALL the colours possible for the shield to be extra powerfull.

Tecna: now this should keep everyting outside that doesn't belong, and is one of the strongest magic barriers that excists.

Flora: That was amazing, did you see that Kelly, it was amazing right?

Kelly and her friends all were dazzled. They never saw their magic so clearly before.

Bloom: Stay close by and in contact with each other and us, we might need each other again.

After they all said goodbye the winx went back to the camp.

Stella: okay, so now that that's finished, we can focus on an other part of the plan: how you guys can get your Gracix.

Musa: yeah, but that's not that easy, I have frankly no idea how to.

Tecna: we should probably wait for it, it will come on it's own time...

Last edited by FloraEnchantedCharm on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 07, 2014 9:05 pm

I know I may not speak for everyone, but I'm unwilling to read if you keep it in a block of text like you have.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 07, 2014 9:18 pm

Zerowing21 come on give her a break, you can at least post what you think about the fiction more than criticize it.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 07, 2014 9:27 pm

It's more of a helpful criticism. She'll get more readers if its not a block of text. I'm just pay it forward since I got the same advice. I want to try and help foster this talent she has by helping with the basics. The story seems alright from what I've read.
Back to top Go down
Fearless Diva
Fearless Diva

Stella Helia
Hobbies : TV Shows, Music, Movies.

PostSubject: Re: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 07, 2014 9:32 pm

If it's a helpful criticism then make it sound like one, it sounds like an attack to me.
You should congratulate her on her effort and give her some advice like
"I like your work but so that people can read better, you can make it seem not so gathered"
I see that you try to help her and that is great but don't say that you won't read it if it's a block!
Back to top Go down
FloraEnchantedCharm
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
FloraEnchantedCharm

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 07, 2014 11:23 pm

better?
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 08, 2014 2:05 am

Yes that is better. Makes it much easier to read. Sorry if I was abrasive, but I just wish to see your writing talent to flourish. Here is a second piece of writing advice, when a character speaks, that should get its own line.
Back to top Go down
FloraEnchantedCharm
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
FloraEnchantedCharm

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 08, 2014 12:39 pm

it does.... someone allready pionted that out.... its just the first few entries i took an other style.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Jul 08, 2014 3:06 pm

Well just keep trying your best. sorry again for being seeming abrasive when I wasn't trying to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restore magic on earth   Restore magic on earth - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Restore magic on earth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2