Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) Empty
PostSubject: Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah)   Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) Eo1pl7YWed Sep 04, 2013 2:39 am

Hello this is sort of kind of a game as well as a fan fiction. I'll start it off and then tell you the rules. I'll be playing as Aisha:
    I woke up on a bed in the nurse's office in Alfea my vision was blurry but I  could still see the five familiar faces that where Bloom, Stella, Flora, Musa, & Tecna. I tried to sit up but my head hurt really bad I touched it and found an ice pack on it. I forced myself to lie back down on the hospital bed "Wh-what happened" I asked them. Flora folded her arms and walked towards the window " 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
Continue with a paragraph or more.

Last edited by Wizplace on Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
spiralcloudah
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
spiralcloudah

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Singing, Dancing, Art, Music, Nature Beauty, Tennis, Swimming

PostSubject: Re: Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah)   Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) Eo1pl7YWed Sep 04, 2013 4:01 am

Flora looked back over to me with a sympathetic glance and said "Aisha... I'm sorry, but... you got blasted with the Violet Sun Ray spell by Stella. It was an accident, but you got seriously injured..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9824599/1/Caught-Between-Thorns
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah)   Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) Eo1pl7YWed Sep 04, 2013 4:09 am

I looked around the room and my vision had cleared slightly and I noticed that there was only 4 girls in the room not 5. I blinked "Where is Stella?" I asked but the girls eyes avoided me. Musa walked towards the bed and sat down and rested her hand on my shoulder "Aisha. What I'm about to tell you could possibly effect not only Solaria but the entire magic dimension"
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
IF SOMEONE ELSE POST AS MUSA PLEASE WAIT TILL I COME BACK AND ADD MY PART FOR AISHA! Continue the next line for Musa. I know it's confusing but please keep up with me.
Back to top Go down
spiralcloudah
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
spiralcloudah

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah)   Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) Eo1pl7YWed Sep 04, 2013 5:00 am

That's when I saw Tecna step forward with her phone in her hand. "We all went together to visit Stella's father for his birthday, but it turned out that someone had came uninvited, and he attacked king Radius..." She trailed off just as Bloom began.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah)   Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) Eo1pl7YWed Sep 04, 2013 5:17 am

Bloom's turn. That's how it goes: Flora, Musa, Bloom, then Tecna in this case. So continue the story until we get back to Aisha.
Back to top Go down
spiralcloudah
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
spiralcloudah

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah)   Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) Eo1pl7YWed Sep 04, 2013 5:37 am

"Stella tried hitting the intruder with him magic spell, but instead you got hit. We didn't have much time, and you would have died without the proper medicine, so we took you back here to Alfea..." Bloom looked away glumly. I was so confused, where was Stella?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah)   Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) Eo1pl7YThu Sep 05, 2013 1:37 am

I guess it's just you and me playing.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Tecna's POV:
 I was standing next to Flora when my phone started to vibrate. On the phone was Clara an old friend from Zeenith. "I have to take this" I said and I pressed the flower shaped button in the middle. "Tecna? How is everything going? Is your friend okay?" Clara asked sounding tired. "She's alright just a small head injury but she should be okay in the next couple of days" I responded. "Solaria is in chaos!" (Tecna says it).
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
ROUND TWO!

You can do it since it's only the two of us. But continue the conversation by adding Bloom.
Back to top Go down
spiralcloudah
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
spiralcloudah

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah)   Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) Eo1pl7YThu Sep 05, 2013 2:41 am

While Tecna was talking on the phone Bloom looked back over at me and continued
"Stella..." she hesitated "She's been captured by the evil man along with her father. So we were waiting until you got better so we could go back and save -" I didn't let Bloom finish as I suddenly jumped off the bed onto the hard floor. I wobbled for a moment until I regained my balance, then I said
"What are we waiting for then, let's go!" I looked around the room at everyone, waiting until they all nodded heads. Tecna finished talking, put her phone away and gave a slight bob. Flora walked back over to join the group, looking oddly glum. She wasn't like her usual self. Was she okay?
"Winx, transform!" We all shouted at the same time, except Flora...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah)   Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) Eo1pl7YThu Sep 05, 2013 3:20 am

Flora's POV:
   I was still standing near the window when I heard Aisha say transform. I sighed and looked over and of course they wouldn't be in their Sirenix forms right now. Aisha was standing confused in the circle of girls while Tecna was on her cell phone giving an update. I walked over to Aisha "Why can't I transform? Magic WINX SIRENIX!" Aisha said over and over again. The group had parted leaving me some space "Aisha what I'm about to tell you will lead us onto a dangerous mission" I paused waiting for Tecna to get off the phone to join our group. "During Solaria's annual anniversary a strange mist appeared and then...." I trailed off.
(MUSA'S TURN!)

Back to top Go down
spiralcloudah
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
spiralcloudah

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah)   Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) Eo1pl7YThu Sep 05, 2013 5:40 am

Musa then finished off saying: "the mist was a spell created against fairies, are powers won't work..."
I looked at her, not wanting to believe her
"What?" I said "So your saying are powers are gone?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah)   Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah) Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Winx And The Mysterious Gem Rough Copy (By Wizplace & Spiralcloudah)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next