Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers

Go down 
+4
AlexisWinx
Sailor Lily
zerowing21
Kyra_Xyrespace
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky
Hobbies : Writing, playing games, moderating on another forum

The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers Empty
PostSubject: The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers   The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers Eo1pl7YSun May 31, 2015 3:31 am

So, for those familiar with the site's RP, Rainie has three little toys that are her greatest companions: Mogar, X-Ray, and Gavvy. They are troublemakers who also like to make commentary on what's happening around them. Because of this, they'd get into trouble very easily (especially Gavvy). With Alfea being as big as it is, the school offers up a whole world for them to explore.

This series of one-shots (all of them a stand-alone story and not relying on the one before it), while set in the RP, are not really affected by the RP, nor do they effect the RP. So the rules for them are different from them in the RP.

Because these toys will be interacting with other people outside of Rainie, I would like to ask permission to use OCs from the RP. If that is alright by you, please let me know. I will not use any OC that is not owned by me without consent.

Useable OCs So Far:

• Snow
  • Roll
  • Gene
  • Amara
  • Mina
  • Chandra
  • Cadence
  • Ruby
  • Diamond
  • Alexis
  • Ryan
  • Ally
  • Beth
  • Lux
  • Aimée
  • Charlie
  • Canna
  • Artemis
  • Isaä
  • Calvin

I must warn you, I've been watching One Piece recently, so their title card sequences have influenced me when making the chapters.

Known Chapter Titles:

Last edited by Kyra_Xyrespace on Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:04 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers   The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers Eo1pl7YSun May 31, 2015 3:50 am

I'll let you use Roll and Snow.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers   The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers Eo1pl7YSun May 31, 2015 4:28 am

You can use Amara, Mina, Chandra, and Cadence.
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Sewing, art, crafting, eating, tumblering.

PostSubject: Re: The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers   The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers Eo1pl7YSun May 31, 2015 4:49 am

You can use Ruby, Diamond, Alexis and Ryan.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers   The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers Eo1pl7YSun May 31, 2015 6:18 am

You can use Ally, Beth and Lux Smile
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers   The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers Eo1pl7YSun May 31, 2015 7:55 am

You may use your favorite love fairy, Genevieve.
Back to top Go down
Sirenix Portugal
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Portugal

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Watch: Winx Club, Sailor Moon, Disney Series, Miranda Sings

PostSubject: Re: The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers   The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers Eo1pl7YSun May 31, 2015 1:30 pm

You can use Aimée and Charlie. Smile
Back to top Go down
Potitius
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Potitius

Flora Posts : 2824
Hobbies : Archery

PostSubject: Re: The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers   The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers Eo1pl7YSun May 31, 2015 1:41 pm

I guess you can include mine: Canna, Artemis and Isaä.

Is it just those toys going around and commenting on everything?
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky

PostSubject: Re: The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers   The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers Eo1pl7YMon Jun 01, 2015 5:56 am

I'd like to first thank all of you for letting me use your OCs. I must warn you ahead of time that not all the OCs will appear frequently; they'll appear depending on the chapter's demand. Please bear with me.

Secondly, more chapter titles have been added to the list. I'm having far too much fun coming up with the titles.

Potitius wrote:
Is it just those toys going around and commenting on everything?

Not always. As some of the chapters imply, they will be going on their own adventures through the Magic Dimension. Sometimes, I may have them comment about what's going on in the RP. For right now, however, the plan is to give them little one shots of their adventures separate from what's occurring in the RP.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Kyra_Xyrespace

Stella Sky

PostSubject: Overcoming His Hatred! Mogar Earns His Charmix!   The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers Eo1pl7YMon Jun 01, 2015 10:36 pm

"No."

"Please!"

"I said no, Gavvy!"

"But you're the only one who can do it! You're our only hope!"

Mogar released a very loud, very annoyed sigh as he glared down at the pitiful looking lion cub known as Gavvy. Standing next to the pleading lion cub was a smirking X-Ray, who was lapping up the whole argument with great enjoyment. Mogar would have to remind himself to get back at the tiger later.

"Gavvy, it's physically impossible for me to earn Charmix," Mogar explained in exasperation, rubbing his paw against his forehead in an attempt to counter the oncoming headache.

"But just think about it!" Gavvy continued passionately, not missing a beat even in the face of Mogar's negativity. "You'll be the first toy to ever achieve Charmix! Wouldn't that be the coolest!"

"You'd also be able to help Rainie gain her Charmix," X-Ray added. "Don't you want to help her grow in power?"

Mogar stiffened at the use of the "Rainie Card". The three toys loved the Toy Fairy to death, and the mere mention of helping her always made the three of them jump to her assistance without a shred of hesitance on their part. Mogar, the oldest of the three toys and the one to live with her the longest, was most susceptible to the "Rainie Card" because he'd been through some rough times with her. Mogar's shoulders deflated in defeat, though he sent X-Ray a vicious glare.

"What do I need to do?" Mogar questioned.

Gavvy's face split into a wide grin while X-Ray's smirk deepened.

------------

"This is stupid and I don't like it," Mogar stated angrily, glaring at the two stuffed toys in front of him.

Gavvy sent Mogar an annoyed pout, which had no effect on the bear toy. If anything, it made the lion cub look more pathetic (or cuter, if you were to ask Genevieve).

"You promised," Gavvy complained.

"I promised nothing," Mogar corrected his young friend. "You two roped me - unfairly, I should remind you - into doing this. And I'm complaining that it's stupid."

"But you're the only one who can do it!" Gavvy argued. "Plus, this will be good for you! You need to start interacting with people."

"I interact just fine," Mogar pointed out.

"You interact with us-" Gavvy pointed to himself and X-Ray, "and Rainie."
"So?"

"So if Rainie gets new friends, so should you! Start branching out!" Gavvy argued.

"Stop stalling and get going," X-Ray stated. "Look, there are three people heading our way now. Go over there and talk to them."

Mogar peeked around the corner to see that Bloom, Daphne, and Roll were making their way down the corridor. Mogar took in a deep breath before leaving the hallway he and his fellow stuffed animals had been hiding and made his way towards the three magical beings. Because of his size (and the fact that it wasn't everyday one would see a toy walking around; don't worry though, given Gavvy's adventurous nature, that would quickly change), the three didn't see him coming. They did notice him when he stopped a few feet from them and coughed loudly to get their attention.

"Huh? Oh, hey little guy?" Bloom greeted in uncertainty, bending down. "Are you lost?"

I am a toy, Mogar thought bitterly, gritting his teeth. Not a child.

Mogar, came Gavvy's stern warning.

Mogar snarled under his breath at hearing the other toy's voice in his head. Of course Gavvy would be keeping an eye on him to make sure he did it right. Clearing his head of his annoyance because of Bloom's attitude towards him, Mogar focused on the task at hand.

"No, I'm not lost," Mogar answered civilly, though his jaw was twitching.

Roll and Daphne glanced at each other before looking back at the toy again.

"Where did you come from? I don't remember seeing you," Bloom continued.

"I'm...." Mogar paused before continuing with, "I'm a friend of Rainie's. I'm one of her stuffed toys."

"Oh!" all three magical beings said in unison.

Daphne knelt down in front of Mogar and stared at him in wonder.

"So you're a toy? But you look so real. I thought you were a miniature bear," Daphne said.

"Well I am animated to be a bear," Mogar stated. "It's just a little something Toy Fairies can do."

"So amazing," Bloom whispered, and hearing her awed tone made Mogar smile in happiness.

The red headed princess reached out and touched the top of Mogar's head in amazement. Mogar didn't flinch at the touch, which made him feel proud. Telepathically, he could hear a cry of delight from Gavvy and a "he actually did it" from X-Ray. Hearing both his friends made him happy since he knew he did it; he had survived an encounter with other beings and hadn't gotten angry with them. Knowing he completed his mission, Mogar turned tail and booked it back to his friends, leaving behind three confused Dominians.

"Was it something I said?" Bloom asked her family members in bewilderment.

-------

"Close your eyes," Gavvy instructed the bear once they were back in the room.

"Why?" Mogar demanded.

"Just close them," Gavvy demanded.

Mogar rolled his eyes with a deep sigh but ultimately closed his eyes and waited for Gavvy to give him further instructions. He felt something being attached to his neck, back, and waist.

"Open your eyes!" Gavvy instructed gleefully.

Mogar did so, and was met with the smiling faces of Gavvy and X-Ray. Looking down, he found a little collar attached around his neck with a tiny bear face brooch attached to it. Around his waist was a belt with the same bear face attached to it. Craning his neck, he found a pair of fake, green wings attached to his back.

"Charmix?" Mogar whispered in surprise.

"You earned it because you got over your hatred of other people! You talked to those nice people earlier and even let the red head touch you!" Gavvy exclaimed excitedly. "For those reasons, you've now earned your Charmix! Congratulations Mogar!"

Mogar stared at his little friend in surprise. He knew Gavvy had been overly excited after learning about Charmix and how it was achieved, but he hadn't thought the little cub would go to such lengths to make it happen.

"Gavvy here had Gene help him make all that," X-Ray explained, a real smile on his face and not a smirk. "He's worked on it in secret for the past week."

Mogar felt a smile tug at his lips, and he couldn't hold it back. He grinned in full force and pulled his two friends into a bear hug, one that was happily received. He still didn't think he could achieve his Charmix just by talking to some people; he still hated people in general and didn't trust them. But what Gavvy (and by extent, X-Ray) had done made the toy bear thankful to have such wonderful friends.

"Now let's earn you Enchantix!" Gavvy proclaimed, much to Mogar's annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers   The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The (Mis)Adventures of the Troublemakers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next