Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( Empty
PostSubject: Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :(   Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( Eo1pl7YMon Sep 02, 2013 5:16 am

So majority of us have to go back to school tomorrow (Tuesday for those who read it later) and I have to say this summer was quite boring actually for me. In the winx community however, I was able to expand my blog with a new doll page & karaoke page plus a new sound cloud:  https://soundcloud.com/winx-aisha-fan-blog
I got a new Sirenix Musa doll (underwater motion) so that was a bonus. But I'm graduating this year (CLASS OF 2014)!! For freshman entering high school it's not that bad. My brother & I where in the same school for two years and I was friends with everybody in the original classes. Our school is small and we just opened up about I want to say at least 4 or 5 years ago (I don't remember) but we've only had 2 graduating classes mine being the 3. It's a small school with about 2 floors and 4 hallways in each. I'm lucky to have a small school actually but I'm not at the same time they are adding an 8th grade this year. 
I'll be on the forums but not as much because I have two hard classes (and it's a hard school already):
AP Environmental Science & AP English 
I had a blast on the forums! I'll be around so if you want to talk to me just pm me.  I'll post a first day back to school reaction on the forums as well as deviantart. CLASS OF 2014!!! Tell me in the comments below if you are graduating or if it's your freshman year or if you went back already. It's a sad thing when u charge your first gen Ipod indicating that it's officially back to school time Sad
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :(   Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( Eo1pl7YMon Sep 02, 2013 9:42 am

Ha.Oh,it stinks.Bad.SUMMA WAS SO GOOD!Sorta...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :(   Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( Eo1pl7YMon Sep 02, 2013 2:33 pm

My summer was boring so I am ok with going back to school.
Back to top Go down
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

PostSubject: Re: Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :(   Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( Eo1pl7YMon Sep 02, 2013 3:29 pm

My summer was great! 2 months no school, bought 3 Winx dolls and went to Italy and Rainbow MagicLand! Oh school Sad
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :(   Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( Eo1pl7YMon Sep 02, 2013 3:54 pm

Oh well cheer up, we all have to go to school and mine is starting next week Tuesday! You should be all psyched up to see your friends and all plus you're graduating! You can either go to college after that or just not at all! It's your choice after all but it's better to go to college to have a more guaranteed better future so anyways just relax and try to have fun and make the best of it okay? It's going to be just fine if you put your mind to it! 
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :(   Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( Eo1pl7YMon Sep 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Winx3450 wrote:
My summer was great! 2 months no school, bought 3 Winx dolls and went to Italy and Rainbow MagicLand! Oh school Sad
No fair Sad
Back to top Go down
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

PostSubject: Re: Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :(   Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( Eo1pl7YMon Sep 02, 2013 4:20 pm

Wizplace wrote:
Winx3450 wrote:
No fair Sad
Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :(   Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( Eo1pl7YMon Sep 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Most likely going to convince my parents into letting me have my senior trip there!! I want to go to RAINBOW MAGIC LAND! Wait are you from Italy? How did you get around?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :(   Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :( Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Officially (For Me) The Last Day Of Summer :(
Page 1 of 1