Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed

Go down 
+3
Flame Melody
Winxisawesome
talgoose
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed Empty
PostSubject: World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed   World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed Eo1pl7YMon May 16, 2016 9:18 am

Finally, after months of Rainbow indirectly confirming and teasing, it was confirmed that WoW will air on Netflix at the autumn of 2016 (November 4th) with 13 episodes; 13 others to come at the beginning of 2017. Though they also confirmed it was going to come at April, they pushed its date quite a lot till November. Anyways, at least we've finally got a confirmed date to eagerly await for.

Last edited by Flame Melody on Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
talgoose
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
talgoose

Bloom Posts : 512
Hobbies : Magnanime, Movies, books

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed   World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed Eo1pl7YTue May 17, 2016 5:14 am

what i want to know is when will be the live action, i think that straffi shouldn't delay his projects for so time

Last edited by talgoose on Tue May 17, 2016 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Winxisawesome
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxisawesome

Stella Helia
Hobbies : sitting outside your window

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed   World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed Eo1pl7YTue May 17, 2016 9:46 am

It's really not surprising in the slightest that they've pushed it back by a lot. I honestly wasn't expecting to come out for ages anyways...

I just hope that someone finds a way to rip the episodes from Netflix and upload them somewhere else so I can watch them Razz
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed   World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed Eo1pl7YWed May 18, 2016 11:10 am

I'm pretty sure they'll be online on kisscartoon or somewhere else so I'm not really worried about watching it.
Back to top Go down
talgoose
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
talgoose

Bloom Posts : 512
Hobbies : Magnanime, Movies, books

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed   World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed Eo1pl7YThu May 19, 2016 12:08 am

another thing that i would like is that the staff of winx club wiki actualize the articles, specially about the 7 season, there are not information about it and here in latin america is already finished
Back to top Go down
Florawinx
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Florawinx

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Badmittion, crafting, picture designing, video making, drawing, Xbox

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed   World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed Eo1pl7YSun Oct 23, 2016 9:49 pm

I read in a lot of places that W.O.W will be release on Netflix on November 4th 2016. Many people even announced it on Facebook. Although, I hope someone posts it on Youtube or something because I don't have an account, don't want to and I can't pay for it. I really can't wait, and I really wanna watch it. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dreamwinx.iftopic.com/
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed   World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed Eo1pl7YSun Oct 23, 2016 10:44 pm

Florawinx wrote:
I read in a lot of places that W.O.W will be release on Netflix on November 4th 2016. Many people even announced it on Facebook. Although, I hope someone posts it on Youtube or something because I don't have an account, don't want to and I can't pay for it. I really can't wait, and I really wanna watch it. Smile
I guess try and take it with a grain of salt. We all know Rainbow and their release dates.
Back to top Go down
KikiiWinxFairy
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
KikiiWinxFairy

Musa Riven
Location : Solaria! Nopeee! Lake Forest, California or also known as Kim Land
Hobbies : On CPU, Watching Winx Club, Drawing, Uploading on YT, Going to church, Singing, updating FB Page, and etc. High schooler.

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed   World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed Eo1pl7YMon Oct 24, 2016 4:25 am

Flame Melody wrote:
I'm pretty sure they'll be online on kisscartoon or somewhere else so I'm not really worried about watching it.
I do hope that is going to release on kisscartoon, but it is annoying that they sometimes pulled from vk or sometimes.... And I also hope that it also releases on google play movies/itunes after.
Back to top Go down
http://animeeeekikiiii.blogspot.com/
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed   World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed Eo1pl7YMon Oct 24, 2016 10:54 am

Florawinx wrote:
It's true Smile. We spoke it about it in various threads as well.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed   World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed Eo1pl7YTue Oct 25, 2016 6:58 am

Update, another teaser is out, and it is true WoW will come out in November 4th. No need for any speculations or guesses, as this is Netflix we're talking about, they're the ones in charge of the release date not Rainbow.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed   World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

World of Winx Release Date: OFFICIALLY Confirmed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next