Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Mattel dolls vs Jakks 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Mattel dolls vs Jakks 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Mattel dolls vs Jakks 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Mattel dolls vs Jakks Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Mattel dolls vs Jakks Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Mattel dolls vs Jakks Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Mattel dolls vs Jakks Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Mattel dolls vs Jakks Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Mattel dolls vs Jakks Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Mattel dolls vs Jakks Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Mattel dolls vs Jakks Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Mattel dolls vs Jakks Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Mattel dolls vs Jakks

Go down 
+7
anne33
spiralcloudah
Winx3450
KikiiWinxFairy
Winxrox466
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Domino_kitty
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Jakks vs Mattel
Mattel
Mattel dolls vs Jakks OF8qjdp53%Mattel dolls vs Jakks Ck5wUFn
 53% [ 8 ]
Jakks
Mattel dolls vs Jakks OF8qjdp47%Mattel dolls vs Jakks Ck5wUFn
 47% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

Mattel dolls vs Jakks Empty
PostSubject: Mattel dolls vs Jakks   Mattel dolls vs Jakks Eo1pl7YSun Sep 01, 2013 5:07 am

I don't know if any of you have collected any of the Mattel dolls, but I have a few and I miss the quality of their dolls vs the Jakks ones which are double the price, but lack the detail of the Mattel ones.

Since I can't really compare the two completely since Mattel stopped making the dolls in 2009 and didn't do the Believix costumes (that was Simba) But I can at least pull up the original Charmix vs Nick Charmix for comparison and we can vote from that.

For me, I will always love the Mattel ones because they're what I started with.

Anyway, here are the comparison pictures

Mattel dolls vs Jakks Mattel10

Mattel dolls vs Jakks Jakks_10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mattel dolls vs Jakks   Mattel dolls vs Jakks Eo1pl7YSun Sep 01, 2013 5:37 am

I think that the reason the Jakks dolls couldn't have a lot of accuracy was because Mattel and Simba did the dolls before them. They changed a lot in the outfits but I still like the dolls. They improved on the hair and the wings to make them more durable. Overall I say that Jakks did a great job with the dolls for a 3 generation winx doll maker. Since I don't actually play with my dolls I just display them mine are in perfect condition. My only complaint would be the color changing hair that doesn't change color really well. Also The hair quality with more curly hair like Aisha and Flora. We can't blame jakks for everything. I think people where expecting the quality of Mattel dolls. I haven't had a Mattel doll because I didn't get into winx club until like 4 years ago. 
From what I've seen the dolls are to small compared to the Jakks Pacific. I like the articulation with the Jakks dolls unlike the ones in the Mattel dolls. I like the accuracy of their outfits. But that's about it since I haven't had one. For Jakks I like the wings, articulation, and how big they are. They kind of remind me of Monster High dolls a bit with the articulation. I see that Simba is starting to use the Jakks boxes and doll heads but they use their own bodies. Another complaint I have and I think this is with all winx doll companies; TO MANY BLOOMS ON THE SHELVES! I wish they would make the other characters have an exclusive doll. I feel like Aisha should have had the singing doll this time since the season was about her. I was quite surprised when Jakks had the sirenix underwater motion Musa doll though. ^ ^ 
                                                                                                                         _ 
Does anybody else agree?
:yourock:
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.

PostSubject: Re: Mattel dolls vs Jakks   Mattel dolls vs Jakks Eo1pl7YSun Sep 01, 2013 4:03 pm

You see, I think Mattel did better with distribution than Jakks does as well. I remember going to a Wal-Mart once where there was an entire line up of Musa dolls with Tune. The company needs to realize that while Bloom is the lead character, she's not really the fan favourite (although one of my friends does like her) and other characters need to be represented.

I feel that someone needs to talk to Jakks about getting the rights to be able to put the proper accessories on their dolls. Just look at the differences between the Mattel and Jakks  Enchantix.

Mattel dolls vs Jakks Matte_10

Mattel dolls vs Jakks Jakks_10

I think Jakks did the wings better though, however as a mom with two young children, I can tell you that the wings aren't very durable.
Back to top Go down
TheOne&Only.WinxClub
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
TheOne&Only.WinxClub

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Making fanarts, Tumblr-ing, studying, using the computer, FANGIRLING, and watching Winx Club of course!

PostSubject: Re: Mattel dolls vs Jakks   Mattel dolls vs Jakks Eo1pl7YSun Sep 01, 2013 4:14 pm

For me I think I choose Mattel over Jakks. We all know that Jakks haves a really great quality, like the colors, ads, etc. I love the designs too!
But Mattel is VERY accurate. Mattel really knows how to design the Winx dolls ACCURATELY!
While Jakks wants to make the Winx dolls on their own style. I wonder why...
Back to top Go down
Winxrox466
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winxrox466

Flora Riven
Hobbies : Stalking People from a distance

PostSubject: Re: Mattel dolls vs Jakks   Mattel dolls vs Jakks Eo1pl7YSun Sep 01, 2013 6:16 pm

JAKKS FTW! XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mattel dolls vs Jakks   Mattel dolls vs Jakks Eo1pl7YSun Sep 01, 2013 6:54 pm

I also agree about the "Bloom" problem. If Aisha is starting to become one of the main characters of the show she should become apart of an exclusive line.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Mattel dolls vs Jakks   Mattel dolls vs Jakks Eo1pl7YSun Sep 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Winxrox466 wrote:
JAKKS FTW! Laughing
MATTEL times infinity Very Happy

I really think that Jakks needs to make the dolls easier to play with and more accurate.

Also make a lot less Bloom.
Back to top Go down
KikiiWinxFairy
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
KikiiWinxFairy

Musa Riven
Location : Solaria! Nopeee! Lake Forest, California or also known as Kim Land
Hobbies : On CPU, Watching Winx Club, Drawing, Uploading on YT, Going to church, Singing, updating FB Page, and etc. High schooler.

PostSubject: Re: Mattel dolls vs Jakks   Mattel dolls vs Jakks Eo1pl7YSun Sep 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Eh. I love mattel and jakks...
Back to top Go down
http://animeeeekikiiii.blogspot.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mattel dolls vs Jakks   Mattel dolls vs Jakks Eo1pl7YTue Sep 24, 2013 11:45 am

*Sigh what's wrong with liking both? Why do we need to choose?
Back to top Go down
Winx3450
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Winx3450

Tecna Brandon
Hobbies : Winx Doll Collecting & Photography

PostSubject: Re: Mattel dolls vs Jakks   Mattel dolls vs Jakks Eo1pl7YTue Sep 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Even i don't have 1 Mattel doll i choose for Mattel, i really wish they just could make them again and destroy Witty and Jakks! But overal Jakks is cute but Mattel ftw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mattel dolls vs Jakks   Mattel dolls vs Jakks Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Mattel dolls vs Jakks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next