Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)

Go down 
+4
AngelicAura
glitter8pony
Sailor Lily
firebid1030
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)   PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Aug 30, 2013 1:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Okay I was just arguing with someone on deviantart about the transformation name being Nymphix and I told them that it was already a fanmade transformation. THIS IS NYMPHIX
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 89ff404cf8ba6202c6bfdce0f21f69c8-d6k8uco
It's a fanmade transformation.
This one: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Bloom_nymphix_by_verbeley-d30oavw
Details
Submitted on
October 13, 2010
Image Size
875 KB
Resolution
624×800
Was submitted in 2010 as you can see that was like 3 years ago. They would never pick a fanmade transformation! I'm sorry to burst your bubbles and I know that we are all excited but please do not spread information around that is not true. It's confusing and causes way to much drama. Please wait for people like BelieveInWinx to post correct information.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)   PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Nov 08, 2013 5:41 pm

I'm still wishing Bloomix wasn't real. Seriously writers?

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Fanfic10
Back to top Go down
glitter8pony
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
glitter8pony

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)   PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Nov 08, 2013 5:49 pm

newhere16 wrote:
If I gave you a cookie,I would of course agree with you.
Yay!
Domino_kitty wrote:
I'm still wishing Bloomix wasn't real. Seriously writers?

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Fanfic10
It's not Bloomix. The writers would never be so stupid as to base an entire transformation upon Bloom. It's either gonna be Nymphix or something close to Nymphix.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)   PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Nov 08, 2013 5:52 pm

I think they called it Bloomix in the 3rd episode because Bloom the omnipotent gifted her friends. The writers are that stupid. They replaced Tune and Digit with two pixies from Pop Pixie because they thought we wouldn't notice.

BTW Winxbloom, only going to say this once, You don't get to tell people what they can and can not say in their responses.

Last edited by Domino_kitty on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alizanoun
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
alizanoun

Tecna Roy
Hobbies : Internet LOL

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)   PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Nov 08, 2013 5:52 pm

i don't think we're complaining about the look , but the name that's called in an very obvious way about bloom , however this season looks cool
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)   PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Nov 08, 2013 5:55 pm

I like the look just fine, but the name is redonkulous. I really hope that it's something besides Bloomix, but it looks like it is.

I am also praying that we don't see those patched skirts again. The tops were cute and all, but the skirts didn't fit with them.
Back to top Go down
glitter8pony
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
glitter8pony

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)   PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Nov 08, 2013 6:08 pm

winxbloom800 wrote:
bloomix is amazing if you dont like it then stop watching winx club plus stella kinda looks daphne
OK, that is just mean! And actually, once I look at the outfits again for the transformation, Bloomix would make sense. I think the idea wasn't suppose to mean its centered around Bloom. Now, I actually think it's called Bloomix because it's centered around nature! So both Bloomix and Nymphix would make sense for the transformation.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
glitter8pony
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
glitter8pony

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)   PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Nov 08, 2013 6:32 pm

winxbloom800 wrote:
glitter8pony wrote:
winxbloom800 wrote:
bloomix is amazing if you dont like it then stop watching winx club plus stella kinda looks daphne
OK, that is just mean! And actually, once I look at the outfits again for the transformation, Bloomix would make sense. I think the idea wasn't suppose to mean its centered around Bloom. Now, I actually think it's called Bloomix because it's centered around nature! So both Bloomix and Nymphix would make sense for the transformation.
its not im just being honest
But it is mean! Telling someone what they should and shouldn't say, and that they should stop watching a show just because they told others what they thought of something, is a mean thing to do! I said I didn't wanna get into a fight, and I would like to keep it that way. So please stop. You are really hurting my feelings.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)   PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Nov 08, 2013 6:38 pm

I already reported her post about telling people not to watch it if she doesn't like it. So hopefully a mod will take care of that. It is mean to tell people how they should act and what they should do. I'm glad my kids don't do that (and one of them is 2 years younger than WinxBloom)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)   PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next