Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)

Go down 
+4
AngelicAura
glitter8pony
Sailor Lily
firebid1030
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)   PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Eo1pl7YFri Aug 30, 2013 1:44 am

Okay I was just arguing with someone on deviantart about the transformation name being Nymphix and I told them that it was already a fanmade transformation. THIS IS NYMPHIX
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) 89ff404cf8ba6202c6bfdce0f21f69c8-d6k8uco
It's a fanmade transformation.
This one: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Bloom_nymphix_by_verbeley-d30oavw
Details
Submitted on
October 13, 2010
Image Size
875 KB
Resolution
624×800
Was submitted in 2010 as you can see that was like 3 years ago. They would never pick a fanmade transformation! I'm sorry to burst your bubbles and I know that we are all excited but please do not spread information around that is not true. It's confusing and causes way to much drama. Please wait for people like BelieveInWinx to post correct information.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)   PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Eo1pl7YFri Aug 30, 2013 1:50 am

yeah so true I think it's look a galaxy fairy form
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)   PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Eo1pl7YFri Aug 30, 2013 1:59 am

It's not Nymphix, not Cyberix, and not Boonix! They would never use fanmade transformations!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)   PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Eo1pl7YFri Aug 30, 2013 2:22 am

Wizplace wrote:
It's not Nymphix, not Cyberix, and not Boonix! They would never use fanmade transformations!
someone replied on a season 6 trailer video that they heard bloom whisper nymphix quietly before she transformed. I tried to listen but i didn't hear anything.
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)   PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Eo1pl7YFri Aug 30, 2013 2:31 am

oh yeah true it could be a transformation beyond sirenix
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)   PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Eo1pl7YFri Aug 30, 2013 2:36 am

I didn't hear anything either. Also all of the transformations are part of Enchantix if you think about it. If you really think about it none of the transformations after Enchantix have any order since it's the final fairy form. You can earn these transformations in any order. Believix, Harmonix, and Sirenix are all just higher level transformations that branch off of Enchantix. So in reality they are still in their Enchantix form but a different a more powerful version of Enchantix. You can't earn these transformations without Enchantix that's why Roxy wasn't apart of the mission in season 5 because she only has her "Charmix" in nick dub. Hope it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
glitter8pony
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
glitter8pony

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)   PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Eo1pl7YFri Nov 08, 2013 5:20 pm

OK, I understand why you think it's not gonna be Nymphix, but just because it's a fan-made transformation doesn't mean they aren't gonna use it. I watched the trailer and I seriously think the new transformation looks awfully nymph-ish. If it's not nymphix, it's gonna be something awfully close to nymphix. I'm not here to start a fight. I'm just trying to explain what I think without getting anyone angry at me. I guess we'll see what the transformation is when they announce it.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)   PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Eo1pl7YFri Nov 08, 2013 5:25 pm

glitter8pony wrote:
OK, I understand why you think it's not gonna be Nymphix, but just because it's a fan-made transformation doesn't mean they aren't gonna use it. I watched the trailer and I seriously think the new transformation looks awfully nymph-ish. If it's not nymphix, it's gonna be something awfully close to nymphix. I'm not here to start a fight. I'm just trying to explain what I think without getting anyone angry at me. I guess we'll see what the transformation is when they announce it.
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) 2Q==
Back to top Go down
glitter8pony
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
glitter8pony

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)   PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Eo1pl7YFri Nov 08, 2013 5:32 pm

newhere16 wrote:
glitter8pony wrote:
PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) 2Q==
Lol. So does that mean you agree with me?
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)   PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Eo1pl7YFri Nov 08, 2013 5:33 pm

If I gave you a cookie,I would of course agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)   PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE) Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE SEASON 6 TRANSFORMATION IS NYMPHIX!! (PROOF IT'S FANMADE)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next