Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season?   What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 05, 2013 4:48 pm

Still on my MIL's laptop until this afternoon, so I'll edit anything I missed later. I'm just curious as to what everyone's favourite and least favourite episodes were for season five and why.

My favourite episodes were The Eclipse and The Pillar of Light because Stella finally stepped her game up and did what she was supposed to do. She grew up and acted more like an adult than a spoiled brat and she saved her kingdom! Plus, we finally got to meet her mom.

My least favourite were The Emperor's Throne, The Lilo and either, The Last Discovery or The Magic of Tonight

The Emperor's throne was a huge let down because Nick built it up to make it seem like it would be an exciting episode. Instead it was mostly about some island of trash and Tritannus throwing a hissy fit.

THe Lilo I'm still convinced was meant to be the season 5 special, but placing it before the rest of the season and not calling it a special really screwed it up. This would have made a better stand alone episode.

The final episode where Bloom defeated Tritannus instead of Aisha was a huge disappointment as well. Not that I shouldn't have expected it since heaven forbid someone besides Bloom defeats the main villain and saves the day.

So, who's next?
Back to top Go down
~Desireix
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
~Desireix

Tecna Helia

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season?   What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Favorite episode's: The Perfect Date & The Pillar of Light, and The Power Of Harmonix.

Least fav: The season finale, huge disappointment.

I personally thought the whole season wasn't that great, other than the transformations.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season?   What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 05, 2013 6:22 pm

~Desireix wrote:
Favorite episode's: The Perfect Date & The Pillar of Light, and The Power Of Harmonix.

Least fav: The season finale, huge disappointment.

I personally thought the whole season wasn't that great, other than the transformations.

I agree that the whole season was a huge let down. They built up a lot of media hype and had 2 years to come up with some good story lines and plot ideas. Instead we got a train wreck.
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season?   What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 05, 2013 7:11 pm

This season has been a let down and part of it is because the writers made the Winx ignore Roxy when she could have helped at certain points in the season or even when she tried to just talk to Bloom about being "the Earth Fairy/New Girl" instead of have Bloom act as a teacher/half live through Roxy's eyes like last season the writers make Bloom a whiny little witch which we know she isn't, does she have problems yes? But being on Earth made Bloom remember she wasn't the only one with problems, now that everyone's in Magix it's kinda weird.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season?   What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 05, 2013 8:13 pm

My favourites : Episode 8, 11, 12, 21, 22

Least Favourite: Episode 17 ( Boring except for the whole eye scene )
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season?   What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 05, 2013 8:17 pm

^Eye Think that's been the only thing funny this season.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season?   What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 05, 2013 8:58 pm

i'm not really sure what was my fave episode cause this season was..... um not that great compared to the other season so its hard to pick a good episode that stood out from the rest.
i would probably pick a prefect date though cause it was a tecna episode and it was nice to see timmy and tecna go on a date and it WASN'T ALL ABOUT BLOOM OR Her sISTER OR WHATEVER kihygfrde ( sorry if i sound angry lol i just dont like it when it all about bloom)

now least fave episode is easy it would either be the problems with love or the final episode cause htey were just let downs. the final was not exiting at all and i hated bloom being a whiny little 5 year old in the problems of love
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season?   What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 05, 2013 9:47 pm

I was hoping Problems of love would have also had some of Musa's troubles but it didn't. Oh well at least Bloom admitted she was being stubborn and I like the fact that her guardian totally owned her by telling her to shut up and remember that even though you don't always see eye to eye Sky still cares about you.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season?   What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 05, 2013 11:29 pm

BelievixKid100 wrote:
I was hoping Problems of love would have also had some of Musa's troubles but it didn't. Oh well at least Bloom admitted she was being stubborn and I like the fact that her guardian totally owned her by telling her to shut up and remember that even though you don't always see eye to eye Sky still cares about you.

Anytime Bloom is told to shut up is a good time for me Smile
Back to top Go down
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season?   What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? Eo1pl7YTue Aug 06, 2013 12:17 am

It was nice to see her get owned for once, I liked it because it was funny and then Aisha rubs it in, making it even more hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season?   What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season? Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite and least favourite episode this season?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next