Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Which season is your favourite? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Which season is your favourite? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Which season is your favourite? 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Which season is your favourite? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Which season is your favourite? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Which season is your favourite? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Which season is your favourite? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Which season is your favourite? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Which season is your favourite? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Which season is your favourite? Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Which season is your favourite? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Which season is your favourite? Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Which season is your favourite?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

Which season is your favourite? Empty
PostSubject: Which season is your favourite?   Which season is your favourite? Eo1pl7YTue Jul 30, 2013 12:18 am

Ranking seasons from most favourite to least favourite which one is which and why?

For me season three is my favourite because we got to see a lot more of Aisha and Stella's home planets and everything wasn't centred on Bloom until the very end. Stella and Aisha also got their chances to shine well before Bloom. Heck, Tecna saved the entire magical dimension in season 3 by sacrificing herself. After that the other seasons just paled in comparison.

Season one is my second favourite because there was a lot to learn and everything had so much promise and potential. I even liked Bloom in season 1 with the exception of her attitude towards her parents for giving her a bike instead of a scooter. I could have dealt with her and Sky better if they stayed like they were.

Season four is third on my list because at least it didn't have the Trix, The Wizards of the Black Circle were pretty bad *** in my opinion and it was nice to see that the Winx couldn't just win everything so easily. I think if they didn't try to throw the pets and the band in for cheesey sub plots (okay the pets were fine, but the band just took away from Musa's originality) this may have been my second favourite season because I loved the idea of Earth fairies, Irish Mythology and magic.

Season 2 The pixies kinda killed it IMO. The best part was getting to meet Musa's dad and getting some more back ground on her and her family. The Concert episode is still my favourite episode from all the Winx Club seasons.

Season 5. This is a train wreck IMO. Tritannus seems more like someone who needs an intervention than a real villain. Icy has become a shadow of her former self, Stella regressed to grade school proportions and should be thankful Brandon didn't dump her for someone whose age didn't match their IQ. Really, the writers needed to work harder to earn their pay checks this season. Musa didn't even get a wish while Bloom got to bring Daphne back from the dead.
Back to top Go down
winxclub5
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
winxclub5

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Writing stories!

PostSubject: Re: Which season is your favourite?   Which season is your favourite? Eo1pl7YTue Jul 30, 2013 8:18 am

Good question!

Season 3 is first in my list. Most interestingly, each fairy had to fight to get Enchantix - not as recent seasons all at once discovering new strength. Sacrifice of Tecna for Andros is one of my favorite scenes, and other good feature of the season is that everything is concentrated on other planets.

Season 2 is the second in my rating. I liked it a lot.

Season 4 was also very good point. There wasn't Trix, The Wizards of the Black Circle were very strong and girls had to sweat to beat them.

Season 5 was good. The clothes were the best of all so far, it was more modern made ​​himself season - basically it.

Season 1 is the season that most didn't like. Just... didn't like.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: Which season is your favourite?   Which season is your favourite? Eo1pl7YTue Jul 30, 2013 11:26 am

season 3 was my fave it was original and valtor was such a great villin he taken over most of the worlds in magix while triatanus still hasnt taken over any ( i dont get why they think tritanus is the biggest threat to magix since the ansesterail witchs, valtor is more awsome than tritanus)
enchantix was a coll transformation and it was great to see them all getting it at different times instead of all getting it at the same time. the plot was mostly about bloom but it focued on the other girls aswell and was verry exiting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which season is your favourite?   Which season is your favourite? Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Which season is your favourite?
Page 1 of 1