Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?

Go down 
+12
Flame Melody
spiralcloudah
BelievixKid100
Crystal Flake
winxclub5
MusaRockStar
Domino_kitty
JAD2350
Pokémon Trainer
AngelicAura
HilareehWinx
Sailor Lily
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Jul 21, 2013 6:51 am

First topic message reminder :

We know that Musa didn't use her wish to bring back her mother because that wouldn't be right and she didn't please destiny. So if she did, what do you think she would wish for?

Could she have wished for her and riven's relationship to stay good?
Could she have wished protection for the singing whales?
Could she have wished that her band is forever successful?

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BelievixKid100
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
BelievixKid100

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Hospital Volunteer, Drawing, Music, watching vids online.

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Aug 24, 2013 10:28 pm

Musa might wish for whale protection which would actually be best, Everyone made a wish that would help the magic dimension somehow. Stella wished for her parents to shut up and listen to each other and her which benefits Solaria, Bloom broke the curse so that fairies are free to gain Sirenix if they wish without what happened to Daphne happening to them, Daphne getting her body back was a result of the curse being broken. Tecna made Zenith understand emotions, Flora helped Earth respect nature, Aisha wished to heel her cousin to make sure the under water kingdom had a male heir (don't question it, Andros is ruled traditionally so far as arranged marriages)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Aug 24, 2013 10:42 pm

All 3 of those wishes are selfish. In order for the girls to have their wishes they had to please destiny. Musa stated in the season that it wouldn't be right for her to bring her mother back. Also the other two are just selfish if you think about it. Musa hasn't pleased destiny that's why she hasn't gotten her wish yet. Also now that I think about it Stella and Bloom's wishes where selfish:
Stella: She used her wish to bring her parents together. Yeah, yeah they need to have a happy family. Sad
Bloom: She brought Daphne back.
Before you go and say how are those selfish really look at the other wishes:
Tecna: Wished for the people of Zeenith to have emotions.
Flora: Wished for the humans of Earth to respect nature.
Aisha: Saved Nerues (I CAN'T SPELL HIS NAME) after he died.
Each of those helped somebody in need not themselves (Aisha could have used her wish to save Nabu instead of Nerueus (I can't spell his name) instead.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Aug 24, 2013 11:06 pm

Wizplace wrote:
All 3 of those wishes are selfish. In order for the girls to have their wishes they had to please destiny. Musa stated in the season that it wouldn't be right for her to bring her mother back. Also the other two are just selfish if you think about it. Musa hasn't pleased destiny that's why she hasn't gotten her wish yet. Also now that I think about it Stella and Bloom's wishes where selfish:
Stella: She used her wish to bring her parents together. Yeah, yeah they need to have a happy family. Sad
Bloom: She brought Daphne back.
Before you go and say how are those selfish really look at the other wishes:
Tecna: Wished for the people of Zeenith to have emotions.
Flora: Wished for the humans of Earth to respect nature.
Aisha: Saved Nerues (I CAN'T SPELL HIS NAME) after he died.
Each of those helped somebody in need not themselves (Aisha could have used her wish to save Nabu instead of Nerueus (I can't spell his name) instead.
tecnically stella wished for her parents to listen to each other and to her
Back to top Go down
spiralcloudah
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
spiralcloudah

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Singing, Dancing, Art, Music, Nature Beauty, Tennis, Swimming

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSat Aug 24, 2013 11:43 pm

She may have wished for her and her friends to have a happy life
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9824599/1/Caught-Between-Thorns
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Aug 25, 2013 3:25 am

...:I Idk what everyone posted up because it seemed too long so I'm too lazy to read so if I posted something others said, don't mind me '3'. Musa didn't even earn her wish yet to even be able to use it guys xD. She have to earn it before she could use it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Aug 25, 2013 3:33 am

Loxa wrote:
...:I Idk what everyone posted up because it seemed too long so I'm too lazy to read so if I posted something others said, don't mind me '3'. Musa didn't even earn her wish yet to even be able to use it guys xD. She have to earn it before she could use it.
well i dont think rainbow would have added that because it would be awkward.

Guardian: You were very brave in facing the singing whales. You have pleased destiny. Now you can make a wish musa.
Musa: Umm I don't know.
Guardian: ... *dissappears in the box*

It would be weird for musa to say IDK.
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Aug 25, 2013 3:45 am

What. I didn't say she gained her Sirenix Wish that time. Did you read my statement well xD? I said she didn't earn her wish yet.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Aug 25, 2013 3:46 am

Loxa wrote:
What. I didn't say she gained her Sirenix Wish that time. Did you read my statement well xD? I said she didn't earn her wish yet.
yah but i ment that if she pleased destiny and had no idea wat to wish for that would  be weird
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Aug 25, 2013 4:37 am

Pleasing destiny:
Stella: Saved one of the pillar of light I want to say or embraced her inner light to save the magical dimension.
Flora: Saving Paradise bay.
Tecna: Tecna gets the king of Zeenith to join the alliance.
I guess Musa hasn't pleased destiny yet.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Eo1pl7YSun Aug 25, 2013 4:54 am

Wizplace wrote:
Pleasing destiny:
Stella: Saved one of the pillar of light I want to say or embraced her inner light to save the magical dimension.
Flora: Saving Paradise bay.
Tecna: Tecna gets the king of Zeenith to join the alliance.
I guess Musa hasn't pleased destiny yet.
actually it was this

tecna: stood up in believing that zenith should join the alliance and made the king believe it too
stella: she was so brave to tell her parents how she feels and was so wish in what she wished for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 3 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next