Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?

Go down 
+12
Flame Melody
spiralcloudah
BelievixKid100
Crystal Flake
winxclub5
MusaRockStar
Domino_kitty
JAD2350
Pokémon Trainer
AngelicAura
HilareehWinx
Sailor Lily
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Jul 21, 2013 6:51 am

First topic message reminder :

We know that Musa didn't use her wish to bring back her mother because that wouldn't be right and she didn't please destiny. So if she did, what do you think she would wish for?

Could she have wished for her and riven's relationship to stay good?
Could she have wished protection for the singing whales?
Could she have wished that her band is forever successful?

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 29, 2013 4:47 pm

MusaRockStar wrote:
newhere16 wrote:
I have a reason for not having Musa's wish:Season's not over,right?
Yeah, it's over, but not in the USA. Can't you look on Wikia or something and find out that Musa didn't use her wish in S5.
Though, I hope that she will use it in S6. I think that she wishes something related to her mother.

She never gets her wish which sucks. Also somehow Bloom gets to wish Daphne back into her physical body, yet Musa can't wish back her mom? How is that even fair?
Back to top Go down
MusaRockStar
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
MusaRockStar

Musa Brandon
Hobbies : Watching 'abc family', 'Disney', 'nickelodeon' and some other shows. Writing my blog. Making design for my blog. Learning Italian...

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 29, 2013 5:16 pm

Domino_kitty wrote:
MusaRockStar wrote:
newhere16 wrote:
Yeah, it's over, but not in the USA. Can't you look on Wikia or something and find out that Musa didn't use her wish in S5.
Though, I hope that she will use it in S6. I think that she wishes something related to her mother.

She never gets her wish which sucks. Also somehow Bloom gets to wish Daphne back into her physical body, yet Musa can't wish back her mom? How is that even fair?
I agree. It's not fair. She should wish her mom back. She deserves it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.winx-love.bloger.hr
winxclub5
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
winxclub5

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Writing stories!

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Jul 29, 2013 11:16 pm

MusaRockStar wrote:
Domino_kitty wrote:
MusaRockStar wrote:
newhere16 wrote:

I agree. It's not fair. She should wish her mom back. She deserves it.
Exactly!Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 13, 2013 4:50 pm

maybe she will wish in season 6
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 13, 2013 5:47 pm

rashid29 wrote:
maybe she will wish in season 6
]We can always hope, there is no shame in that.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Flake
Crystal Flake

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Listen to music, play video games, chat with my friends, making Winx photos, and eating! XD,

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 13, 2013 6:59 pm

Musa's wish will be on season 6 so let's wait! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://winxbrillastar.wix.com/winxbrillastar
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Bloom seems like a brat.She gets everything she wants.EVERYTHING.And the way they're ignoring Musa is really getting on my nerves.They barely focus on her and leave her out of almost everything.They're really starting to lose Winx fans,because something they don't understand is that shoving Bloom at our faces won't make us love her.

They leave other winx out,too.I'm not talking about Musa only.Stella gets attention because she's just Bloom's best friend.Seriously,if they're thinking of giving Winx a better time slot,give it,but make it worth watching!What are the other winx supposed to do?Sit there and look pretty until precious Bloom gets what she wants?

I mean,come on!Rainbow needs to take a hint, and just because you made Musa the second important person of season 4 doesn't mean keep ignoring her for another whole 5 seasons.I seriously wish Rainbow read this, and then stop making Bloom the lead of EVERY.SINGLE.DANG.THING!

Ahem.Sorry for getting off topic.I wish Musa got her wish.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Aug 13, 2013 9:20 pm

They only reason bloom could wish for daphne back was that daphne was kind of already alive as a ghost and musa's mom wasn't.
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 14, 2013 11:57 am

Pfft,please.Musa's mother never really died.She also helped Musa in s2 (Can't really remember the name of the episode)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Aug 24, 2013 8:49 pm

newhere16 wrote:
Pfft,please.Musa's mother never really died.She also helped Musa in s2 (Can't really remember the name of the episode)
She didn't help Musa. Musa just thought about her when she was going to put on the redfountain concert. The first episode of season 6 is inspiration for sirenix. Maybe she will be able to get a wish granted then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?   What would have been Musa's sirenix wish? - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

What would have been Musa's sirenix wish?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next