Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Empty
PostSubject: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YMon Jun 24, 2013 9:19 pm

(previously on the Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy; spring break has came, and the Winx went with Aaron to his home planet, Earth, to visit his family. During the trip, the Black Trix followed them and tries to ruin their spring break trip by summoning the horrible chimera to do their bidding. But the Winx defeated their monster, and now heading back to Vantaillas.)

It was a fine day in the planet Vantaillas. And in Detrella academy,the Winx were having their lunch break before their next class.

"Oh yes! Just how I like it." said Zieque as he eats a mouthful of orbit meat balls. "Extra saucy."

Janus turns to Leela for her help.

"Hey, Leela. If you have the time, do you think you can help me out with me history homework?" Janus asked.

"Why sure. Of course I can help you." said Leela as she looks through Janus' assignment. "Let's see what you have there."

Novia received a text message from Rondos, who she hasn't seen since spring break. She felt her heart melt as she read his message. Brunknox and Hictor both looked over Novia's shoulder, wondering who text her.

"Novia, what is that?" Brunknox asked with a questioning look on his face.

Novia snapped out of it and hides her phone.

"Oh, its nothing." says Novia, blushing.

"Brunknox just snatched her phone from her hands, and read Rondos' message.

"This is nothing? To me, it looks like a love message." joked Brunknox as he looks back at Novia.

Novia turned away in embarrassment.

"Brunknox, please give it back." said Novia as she takes her phone back. "You're embarrassing me."

"It what he does." said Beautrice, smiling. "He embarrasses people through his charms. And he is not afraid to do it."

Zieque pops up in front of Beautrice rudely.

"The big guy has charms?" says Zieque with a rude tone of voice. "Yeah right! I can win over a lot of hot chicks faster than you can blink."

Beautrice rolls her eyes, annoyed with Zieque's cocky behavior.

"I doubt it, player!" Beautrice snapped.

"And what makes you the king of all pretty boys?!" said Sherris, raising her tone of voice.

"Yeah! This, I gotta hear." said Hictor, taking Sherris' side for it.

"Me too." said Brunknox, putting his hand on the table with a funny smirk.

Zieque began to show off like he always does.

"I got the best features of a pretty boy." he bragged. "I got the hair, a nice smile, a strong slim body, and beautiful eyes. I know every girl in the magical galaxy can't ignore my charms."

"Yeah, except girls don't go for a guy who plays too much video games and talks way too much!" said Janus as she uses a spell to zap a apple into Zieque's mouth.

"Haha! Very funny, Janus." Zieque mummered through the apple in his mouth.

Everybody laughed along with Janus.

"Nice one, Janus." Kartanna laughed.

Just as the bell rang, it is time for class. The fairies began to get up form the table.

"Well, I'm off for math foundations." said Hictor as he walks to his class. "I'll see you all later."

"Yeah, ok. See ya!" said Novia as she heads to class with Beautrice and Kartanna.

As everybody went to class, Brunknox is heading upstair to his next class. But then, he stumbles upon a letter on his locker. He wondered who left it there for him.

"That's strange. Who left me this letter?" Brunknox wondered.

He took the letter, and headed to class. As the muscle fairy walked away, a figure lingered out of the shadows and is watching him. It was Jarz, and he is spying on Brunknox for his brother, Cyclonus.

"Good! That's one fish in the water." says Jarz. "The rest is yet to come. I gotta inform my bro, Cyclonus."

He uses his dark telepathic mind-link, to communicate with his brother.

"Hey, Cyclonus." said Jarz.

"Go ahead, brother. I hear you loud and clear." said Cyclonus.

"The big muscle fairy of the crew took the bait." Jarz says with a wicked smile on his face.

Cyclonus became very pleased with the plan.

"Oh goody." said Cyclonus. "Now all we have to do is wait. As soon as he comes right into our trap, the real fun begins."

As the two evil wizards laughed, it looks like the Winx might be in grave danger yet. Starting with Brunknox.

{end of chapter 1}
Back to top Go down
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YMon Jun 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Okay that was awesome! It was funny and it was so good. :oI can't wait to see the look on Brunknox when he sees that it's a trap.
Back to top Go down
StarsAtMidnight~
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
StarsAtMidnight~

Aisha Roy
Hobbies : Drawing, digital art.

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YMon Jun 24, 2013 9:54 pm

For some reason I giggled at the part:

"This is nothing? To me, it looks like a love message." joked Brunknox as he looks back at Novia."

Marina you make awesome scenes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://roseaelie.tumblr.com
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YMon Jun 24, 2013 9:59 pm

Thank you for the best phrases. I just know you'll love it when they play around like normal teenager do. Wink
Back to top Go down
StarsAtMidnight~
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
StarsAtMidnight~

Aisha Roy
Hobbies : Drawing, digital art.

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YMon Jun 24, 2013 10:01 pm

:3 I thank you for writing this! 
Back to top Go down
http://roseaelie.tumblr.com
SarahTheGamerEmpress
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
SarahTheGamerEmpress

Musa Helia
Hobbies : PLL, Finding Carter, OUAT, Korra and more.

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YMon Jun 24, 2013 10:17 pm

Yes it's just amazing! And it's really relatable since they're teenager and stuff like that happens (Except for the magic and space school and robots)
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YTue Jun 25, 2013 11:28 pm

so true. Razz
Back to top Go down
firebid1030
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
firebid1030

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : working , playing on computer/phone, watch television/youtube videos, hanging with friends and family,,going to the movies,sleeping

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YWed Jun 26, 2013 12:03 am

i loved this one yay
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/firebid1030?feature=mhee
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YWed Jun 26, 2013 5:48 pm

And im just getting started Wink
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YMon Jul 01, 2013 8:44 pm

Mermaidix Sirenix wrote:
(previously on the Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy; spring break has came, and the Winx went with Aaron to his home planet, Earth, to visit his family. During the trip, the Black Trix followed them and tries to ruin their spring break trip by summoning the horrible chimera to do their bidding. But the Winx defeated their monster, and now heading back to Vantaillas.)

It was a fine day in the planet Vantaillas. And in Detrella academy,the Winx were having their lunch break before their next class.

"Oh yes! Just how I like it." said Zieque as he eats a mouthful of orbit meat balls. "Extra saucy."

Janus turns to Leela for her help.

"Hey, Leela. If you have the time, do you think you can help me out with me history homework?" Janus asked.

"Why sure. Of course I can help you." said Leela as she looks through Janus' assignment. "Let's see what you have there."

Novia received a text message from Rondos, who she hasn't seen since spring break. She felt her heart melt as she read his message. Brunknox and Hictor both looked over Novia's shoulder, wondering who text her.

"Novia, what is that?" Brunknox asked with a questioning look on his face.

Novia snapped out of it and hides her phone.

"Oh, its nothing." says Novia, blushing.

"Brunknox just snatched her phone from her hands, and read Rondos' message.

"This is nothing? To me, it looks like a love message." joked Brunknox as he looks back at Novia.

Novia turned away in embarrassment.

"Brunknox, please give it back." said Novia as she takes her phone back. "You're embarrassing me."

"It what he does." said Beautrice, smiling. "He embarrasses people through his charms. And he is not afraid to do it."

Zieque pops up in front of Beautrice rudely.

"The big guy has charms?" says Zieque with a rude tone of voice. "Yeah right! I can win over a lot of hot chicks faster than you can blink."

Beautrice rolls her eyes, annoyed with Zieque's cocky behavior.

"I doubt it, player!" Beautrice snapped.

"And what makes you the king of all pretty boys?!" said Sherris, raising her tone of voice.

"Yeah! This, I gotta hear." said Hictor, taking Sherris' side for it.

"Me too." said Brunknox, putting his hand on the table with a funny smirk.

Zieque began to show off like he always does.

"I got the best features of a pretty boy." he bragged. "I got the hair, a nice smile, a strong slim body, and beautiful eyes. I know every girl in the magical galaxy can't ignore my charms."

"Yeah, except girls don't go for a guy who plays too much video games and talks way too much!" said Janus as she uses a spell to zap a apple into Zieque's mouth.

"Haha! Very funny, Janus." Zieque mummered through the apple in his mouth.

Everybody laughed along with Janus.

"Nice one, Janus." Kartanna laughed.

Just as the bell rang, it is time for class. The fairies began to get up form the table.

"Well, I'm off for math foundations." said Hictor as he walks to his class. "I'll see you all later."

"Yeah, ok. See ya!" said Novia as she heads to class with Beautrice and Kartanna.

As everybody went to class, Brunknox is heading upstair to his next class. But then, he stumbles upon a letter on his locker. He wondered who left it there for him.

"That's strange. Who left me this letter?" Brunknox wondered.

He took the letter, and headed to class. As the muscle fairy walked away, a figure lingered out of the shadows and is watching him. It was Jarz, and he is spying on Brunknox for his brother, Cyclonus.

"Good! That's one fish in the water." says Jarz. "The rest is yet to come. I gotta inform my bro, Cyclonus."

He uses his dark telepathic mind-link, to communicate with his brother.

"Hey, Cyclonus." said Jarz.

"Go ahead, brother. I hear you loud and clear." said Cyclonus.

"The big muscle fairy of the crew took the bait." Jarz says with a wicked smile on his face.

Cyclonus became very pleased with the plan.

"Oh goody." said Cyclonus. "Now all we have to do is wait. As soon as he comes right into our trap, the real fun begins."

As the two evil wizards laughed, it looks like the Winx might be in grave danger yet. Starting with Brunknox.

{end of chapter 1}

{chapter 2}

As the days go by, Brunknox keeps getting the same letters put into his locker every time he come to it. And it's starting to make him wonder who it is that keeps sending him mysterious messages. Yet, it the Winx fairies to suspicion. By the time night fell, the Winx were in their dorm rooms. Hanging out, and just doing what they usually do.

"You should've seen the look on Zieque's face when I zapped pants into tights." joked Beautrice, teasing Zieque.

Kartanna was impressed.

"Oh! That's my girl!" Kartanna shouted, hot fiving Beautrice.

"I am so gonna get you for this!" Zieque frowned, unamused.

"This is why I never get involved." said Hictor, shaking his head.

Novia turn to Brunkonx who keep staring at the letters. She walk to him, to see if he okay.

"Brunknox, are you okay?" she asked.

Brunknox turned to look at Novia.

"Oh! Yeah, I'm okay." said Brunknox, scratching him neck. "I'm just trying to figure out who keeps sending me those letters."

Novia sat down on the bed beside him. She took a look at the letters.

"Maybe a secret admirer. Who knows?" says Novia as she shrugged.

"That's what gets to me." said Brunknox. "I prefer a face to face with that person. And that person didn't bother to show his or her face to tell me otherwise."

"Hmm, you're right, Brunknox." said Novia. "This is odd."

Brunknox got up from his bed.

"Well if you want, we can help you find that secret admirer." Novia offered.

"Thanks for the help, Novia. But I think I got this one handled." said Brunknox as he walks out the dorm room.

Novia began to worry for Brunknox. She has never seen him so moodily disturbed before. She went to the others with a worried look on her face. The group stopped laughing and chatting, and now staring at Novia.

"Novia?" said Leela, now worried as well.

"What's wrong?" asked Aaron.

"I'm just concerned about Brunknox." said Novia.

"What about him?" Sherris asked with a questioned look on her face.

"I don't know. It's just I've never seen him like this before." said Novia.

"Ah don't sweat it over him, Novia." said Zieque as he puts his arm on Novia. "Brunknox is a big boy. He can handle himself."

Kartanna twisted his arm off of Novia.

"Hands to yourself, Zieque!" Kartanna snapped.

She turned to Novia.

"Look girl. You're not alone in this one." said Kartanna.

"She's right. I'm a little suspicious about those letters this so-called admirer keep sending to Brunknox." said Janus, folding her arms.

Aaron gets up from his seat.

"I don't like this. Not one bit." said Aaron.

Zieque folded his arm in pout, not knowing what the fuss is about.

"That still doesn't explain why everybody is getting so uptight for?!" Zieque says as he tries to lighten up the situation. "Maybe his secret admirer is a chick. Someone who has a crush on him, or mainly she should have a crush on me."

Everyone was not amused with Zieque's behavior.

"No one asked for your cocky opinion, Zieque!" Sherris snapped.

"So what should we do to help Brunknox on this?" Novia wondered.

"I say we should find that stalker, and make him or her spill their guts out. Whoever that might be." suggested Beautrice, punching her fist.

"Agreed." said Aaron. "We need to keep an eye out for our friend, Brunknox."

"Aww, do we have too?" whined Zieque.

"Yes, Zieque." said Hictor.

As they formed a plan to find the stalker who keeps sending unknown messages on Brunknox's locker. Each day, they find the same handwriting from the same stalker who wrote them. The Winx became even more and more suspicious when they found nearly 25 letters, written by the same person. Jarz lingers in the shadows, and watch the fairies play detectives. Amused, he reported to his brother, Cyclonus.

"Big bro, I got news." Jarz reported.

"Go ahead, brother." said Cyclonus. "I hear you."

"It looks like we caught more than on fish." said Jarz. "The muscle fairy is the perfect big bait."

"And when the time comes, we will fish them all out!" said Cyclonus as he chuckled wickedly. "And then we will wipe them out for good!"

The two evil brothers laughed wickedly as the Winx looked farther into the mysterious secret letters. They are unaware that they as well as Brunknox himself will fall right into Cyclonus' trap.

{end of chapter 2}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next