Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy

Go down 
+8
StarsAtMidnight~
SarahTheGamerEmpress
SwordArtOnline
firebid1030
NaomiWinx83
MUSAWINXY
-PeekAtChu
Mermaidix Sirenix
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy
Hobbies : Being Creative

The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Empty
PostSubject: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YSat Jan 12, 2013 10:59 am

Once upon a time, in the magical part of the galaxy, lived an a thousand planets filled with magical beings, creatures, colonies, kingdoms, cities, and a wonderful astrosphere. But this story truely begins with a girl named Novia. She is a princess from the planet realm of Neongraide. Where her father, King Andreon has ruled it for years. She has 7 siblings, 4 brothers, and 3 sisters. So she is the youngest one in her family. One day, she was out on a horse ride, taking a stroll in the forest one day. When she got to the forest's field, she stopped to take a rest. She hopped off her horse, and sat in the meadow, eating her fresh apple. She stared at the sky, wondering what is it like to be in another worlds in the magical universe.

"What would I give to see the other worlds for myself one day?" said Novia, thinking to herself. "Just one day."

As she daydreamed about the other worldly planets, her horse sensed trouble in the forest. The horse went alerted, making Novia wonder.

"Huh? Whats a matter, boy?" wondered Novia as she tries to calm her horse down.

The horse wanted take her to see what was happening in the forest. Novia knew that her horse has sense trouble and wanted her to see.

"Okay, okay! I get on." said Novia as she gets on her horse.

And the horse takes her into the forest. As they got into the center of the forest, Novia saw a horrifying martian who was just as huge as a minotaur. And it appears that he looking for something, or in fact, someone.

"Yikes!" gasped Novia as she hides from him. "What was that? I never seen one of those before."

"Come on out, fairies!!!" shouted the martian. "I know you're all here!! Come on out, and face me!!!"

Suddenly, a young man's voice shouted out of the blue.

"You got it!!" said a voice.

Novia look up as a figure jump out of nowhere, and attack the martian. Novia couldn't belive her eyes as the figure turns out to be a male fairy named Zieque. The martian got up and looked at him with a growling snare.

"I'm right here, you ugly thing! Come and get me if you can!" taunted Zieque.

"RROOOAAARRRR!!!!!" yelled the martian as he darts at Zieque.

Zieque smiled as the martian get closer to him. Then unleashed his beam and saber powers, and took the martian down. He got on top of the monster.

"Yeah, thats what I'm talking about!" said Zieque as he teases the martian. "Whose your daddy now?!"

The martian looked at him angrily. He grabs Zieque, and throws him towards the trees. But this just in, another fairy name Brunknox came in, and catched Zieque.

"Need help?" said Brunknox.

"Nope. No need. I got this." said Zieque, shoving Brunknox's arms away.

"Seriously, Zieque! Quit hogging up the fight for everyone." said Beautrice whom was flying in to join them. "Let me take him on. Raven's Feather Blades!!!!!"

Her attack knocked the martian down, but he still gets back up.

"You will pay for that!!!" yelled the martian.

Brunknox walks forward to the monster martian, cracking his knuckles.

"Allow me to show you some muscle." said Brunknox with a smile. "Fist Of The Power God!!!!"

He shatterd the earth underneath the monster, and the creature fell on the harden ground. This just in, the rest of the fairies shows up. Novia was amazed by the fairies' unique powers, and incedible wings.

"Wow." gasped Novia. "Fairies. Up close."

"Hey, save the fun for the rest of us, boys." said Kartanna as she lands by Brunknox's side.

But the martian was not ready to give up. He grab onto a tree, pulled it from the ground, and swings at the fairies, hitting them on the ground. Novia watched in horror as the monster martian was about to crush them all with a huge bolder in his hands.

"Say goodbye, fairies." says the martian, as he was about to crush the fairies.

Terrified for them, Novia sprung from the bushes, and runs towards them.

"No!!!! Don't hurt them!!" screamed Novia as an all of a sudden, burst of energy shot out of her hand. And it blasted the martian to the wall. She couldn't believe what she just did. "Whoa!! What just happened? Did I do that?"

The martian got up from the wall, and now is glaring at Novia.

"You little twit!! You'll pay dearly for that!!" growled the martian as he charges at Novia, and grabs her. "Bad move for you, little princess!

"No!! Let me go!!!!" screamed Novia. And suddenly, she began glowing rapidly. And a burst of flaming star energy blasts the martian away. And for that, he was long gone. Novia fainted after the power surge, but Aaron catched her fall just in time. They were all amazed of how she defeated the monster martian.

"Wow she sure know how to pack a punch with that attack." said Leela.

"Is she a fairy?" wondered Sherris.

Kartanna scanned her with her powers.

"She sure has power like one." remarked Kartanna as she finishes scanning Novia. "I'm detecting a high amount of 100% power level in her. So remarkable. I need to run a full based fairy level scanning process on this girl."

"My thoughts exactly." said Aaron. "Brunknox, can you carry her to our place?"

"I sure can." said Brunknox as he picks up Novia in his strong muscular arms.

"Let's get her to the ship." said Leela.

The others agreed. And they all flied off to their ship, with Novia in Brunknox's arms.

{end of chapter 1}

Back to top Go down
-PeekAtChu
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
-PeekAtChu

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YSat Jan 12, 2013 11:00 am

((Wait Wait Wait Is This A RPG? Or A Story))
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YSat Jan 12, 2013 11:02 am

CookiesAreCool~ wrote:
((Wait Wait Wait Is This A RPG? Or A Story))

a story. in the fan fic section. not a RP yet.
Back to top Go down
-PeekAtChu
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
-PeekAtChu

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YSat Jan 12, 2013 11:03 am

((OH)) Marina , I Love All OF Your Ideas! Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YSat Jan 12, 2013 11:04 am

CookiesAreCool~ wrote:
((OH)) Marina , I Love All OF Your Ideas! Awesome!

Thank you so much. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MUSAWINXY
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
MUSAWINXY

Musa Roy
Hobbies : Not Sleeping OBVIOUSLY!!

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YSat Jan 12, 2013 11:08 am

Nice fanfic
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YSat Jan 12, 2013 11:10 am

thanks. my first one so far.
Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YSat Jan 12, 2013 2:56 pm

Mermaidix Sirenix wrote:
Once upon a time, in the magical part of the galaxy, lived an a thousand planets filled with magical beings, creatures, colonies, kingdoms, cities, and a wonderful astrosphere. But this story truely begins with a girl named Novia. She is a princess from the planet realm of Neongraide. Where her father, King Andreon has ruled it for years. She has 7 siblings, 4 brothers, and 3 sisters. So she is the youngest one in her family. One day, she was out on a horse ride, taking a stroll in the forest one day. When she got to the forest's field, she stopped to take a rest. She hopped off her horse, and sat in the meadow, eating her fresh apple. She stared at the sky, wondering what is it like to be in another worlds in the magical universe.

"What would I give to see the other worlds for myself one day?" said Novia, thinking to herself. "Just one day."

As she daydreamed about the other worldly planets, her horse sensed trouble in the forest. The horse went alerted, making Novia wonder.

"Huh? Whats a matter, boy?" wondered Novia as she tries to calm her horse down.

The horse wanted take her to see what was happening in the forest. Novia knew that her horse has sense trouble and wanted her to see.

"Okay, okay! I get on." said Novia as she gets on her horse.

And the horse takes her into the forest. As they got into the center of the forest, Novia saw a horrifying martian who was just as huge as a minotaur. And it appears that he looking for something, or in fact, someone.

"Yikes!" gasped Novia as she hides from him. "What was that? I never seen one of those before."

"Come on out, fairies!!!" shouted the martian. "I know you're all here!! Come on out, and face me!!!"

Suddenly, a young man's voice shouted out of the blue.

"You got it!!" said a voice.

Novia look up as a figure jump out of nowhere, and attack the martian. Novia couldn't belive her eyes as the figure turns out to be a male fairy named Zieque. The martian got up and looked at him with a growling snare.

"I'm right here, you ugly thing! Come and get me if you can!" taunted Zieque.

"RROOOAAARRRR!!!!!" yelled the martian as he darts at Zieque.

Zieque smiled as the martian get closer to him. Then unleashed his beam and saber powers, and took the martian down. He got on top of the monster.

"Yeah, thats what I'm talking about!" said Zieque as he teases the martian. "Whose your daddy now?!"

The martian looked at him angrily. He grabs Zieque, and throws him towards the trees. But this just in, another fairy name Brunknox came in, and catched Zieque.

"Need help?" said Brunknox.

"Nope. No need. I got this." said Zieque, shoving Brunknox's arms away.

"Seriously, Zieque! Quit hogging up the fight for everyone." said Beautrice whom was flying in to join them. "Let me take him on. Raven's Feather Blades!!!!!"

Her attack knocked the martian down, but he still gets back up.

"You will pay for that!!!" yelled the martian.

Brunknox walks forward to the monster martian, cracking his knuckles.

"Allow me to show you some muscle." said Brunknox with a smile. "Fist Of The Power God!!!!"

He shatterd the earth underneath the monster, and the creature fell on the harden ground. This just in, the rest of the fairies shows up. Novia was amazed by the fairies' unique powers, and incedible wings.

"Wow." gasped Novia. "Fairies. Up close."

"Hey, save the fun for the rest of us, boys." said Kartanna as she lands by Brunknox's side.

But the martian was not ready to give up. He grab onto a tree, pulled it from the ground, and swings at the fairies, hitting them on the ground. Novia watched in horror as the monster martian was about to crush them all with a huge bolder in his hands.

"Say goodbye, fairies." says the martian, as he was about to crush the fairies.

Terrified for them, Novia sprung from the bushes, and runs towards them.

"No!!!! Don't hurt them!!" screamed Novia as an all of a sudden, burst of energy shot out of her hand. And it blasted the martian to the wall. She couldn't believe what she just did. "Whoa!! What just happened? Did I do that?"

The martian got up from the wall, and now is glaring at Novia.

"You little twit!! You'll pay dearly for that!!" growled the martian as he charges at Novia, and grabs her. "Bad move for you, little princess!

"No!! Let me go!!!!" screamed Novia. And suddenly, she began glowing rapidly. And a burst of flaming star energy blasts the martian away. And for that, he was long gone. Novia fainted after the power surge, but Aaron catched her fall just in time. They were all amazed of how she defeated the monster martian.

"Wow she sure know how to pack a punch with that attack." said Leela.

"Is she a fairy?" wondered Sherris.

Kartanna scanned her with her powers.

"She sure has power like one." remarked Kartanna as she finishes scanning Novia. "I'm detecting a high amount of 100% power level in her. So remarkable. I need to run a full based fairy level scanning process on this girl."

"My thoughts exactly." said Aaron. "Brunknox, can you carry her to our place?"

"I sure can." said Brunknox as he picks up Novia in his strong muscular arms.

"Let's get her to the ship." said Leela.

The others agreed. And they all flied off to their ship, with Novia in Brunknox's arms.

{end of chapter 1}

{chapter 2}

Meanwhile, in the space ship called "The Starbeam's Wing", Kartanna was studying Novia, whom remained unconscious from the power surge during the fight with the martian, to see if she is a fairy or not. Kartanna looked at the results from her alien techno data base.

"Undenyabily powerful, but unstable." exclaimed Kartanna as she looks at Novia. "The status shows that this girl have rare power unlike anything we have seen before. Which leads to questioned. Who is this girl? Is she a fairy or something else? Or whether or not, she's good or bad?"

This moment later, Novia began to open her eyes. And awaken to find herself in a magical lab, where she never seen rare technology unlike any of the kind she sees somewhere on her home planet. She has no idea how she got here nor what is going on.

"Where am I? What is this place?" Novia says, very puzzled.

"First things first. This is my special lab." says Kartanna as she approaches Novia. "And you are in The Starbeam's Wing, my sistah. Our own mothership."

"Your own mothership?" wondered Novia, still confused.

"Sure is, girl." Kartanna said with smirk. "Oh, forgive me for the late introduction. The names Kartanna. The fairy of Alien Technology. When you need out of the worldly type of technology? I'm your girl.

"Wow! Cool." Novia said, looking very amazed, and interested.

"Do you have a name, baby?" asked Kartanna with a diva attitude.

"Yes. I'm Novia." said Novia.

"Novia, huh? Nice name." said Kartanna.

"Thank you." said Novia.

This just in, Zieque came dashing in Kartanna's lab with his glowing surf beam board.

"Look out below!!!" shout Zieque as he crashes into Kartanna's stuff. He got up from the ground. "Oww. That hurt. No worries, I'm okay."

Kartanna was not very happy with Zieque, flying into her lab like that.

"Zieque!! What did I tell you about beam surfing in my lab?!" she snapped, putting her hands on her hips.

"What?! I can fix it, sugarbabe. No problem." said Zieque.

"And don't call me sugarbabe!" Kartanna shouted.

"Okay, okay! Chill!" said Zieque.

Novia laughed as Zieque began to notice her.

"Whoa!! Hello. How ya doing?" said Zieque, trying to be charming to Novia. "The names' Zieque. I come from Eraklyon."

But Kartanna burst his bubble before he gets too cocky in front of Novia.

"Forget it, Zieque. She don't go for lady-crazy perverts." says Kartanna, shaking her head.

Novia laughed at the way they argue. Both Kartanna and Zieque were very confused when she laughed.

"What?!" Both Kartanna and Zieque said in unison.

"Oh nothing. It's just that i never meet someone who has an outstanding personalities, and how we interact with other, and all." said Novia.

The two became confused, and thinks she is a little crazy.

"Okay, you just weird." says Kartanna. "But in a good way."

"True that." said Zieque as they all laughed.

Novia got up from the table.

"I wonder what is around here." said Novia, wondering.

"Well if you follow me, I'll show you around, hot-stuff." said Zieque, putting his hand around Novia. But Kartanna moves his arm away from her.

"Hands to yourself, Zieque." snapped Kartanna as she shows Novia around. "Come on girl, time to see the rest of the ship."

The three exits out of the lab.

{end of chapter 2}

Back to top Go down
Mermaidix Sirenix
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Mermaidix Sirenix

Bloom Roy

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YSun Jan 13, 2013 4:42 am

so what yall think so far? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NaomiWinx83
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
NaomiWinx83

Aisha Helia
Hobbies : drawing, watching anime, shows, and film <3

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7YSun Jan 13, 2013 5:07 am

Its Awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://naomiwinx83.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy   The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

The Winx Club: Novia's Galaxy
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next