Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

What would the Winx Club look like in real life?

Go down 
+6
Nicola_C
firebid1030
Sirenixprime29
DuncanSirenix14
Winxisawesome
Chocoroko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon
Hobbies : Student

What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YTue Sep 04, 2012 4:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Basically what the title and description say, talk about what people in real life look similar to in the Winx Club show. Doesn't matter if it's a younger, older or present version of the character. And it's your opinion, so don't feel like it's wrong. Smile

For me...

Felicia Day looks a lot like Bloom
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Felicia-dayWhat would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Bloom_1

Hayden Panettiere looks like Stella
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 5913715What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Stella_1

Britney Spears resembles Icy
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Britney-spearsWhat would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 IcyWitch

Megan Fox resembles Darcy
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 5657199What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Darcytrix

Lady Gaga then resembles Stormy (results may vary)
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 LadygagaWhat would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Stormy000000023457

Of course, these are all my opinions, but I really need to expand on my knowledge of female celebrities.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Pokemandroid18

AuthorMessage
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 06, 2012 8:04 am

Selena gomez doesnt suit Roxy :U
Back to top Go down
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YThu Sep 06, 2012 11:08 pm

They're only my opinions though. Plus, y'all can post who you think would resemble the Winx as well. Razz I could easily be missing a good amount of people.
Back to top Go down
SibyllaJustice
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
SibyllaJustice

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Sep 08, 2012 12:39 am

I've been racking my brain trying to think of a good Bloom and Stella, but no match.

Bloom I can't find anyone with the right look, I feel like she needs to look like she has no makeup, teenage girl, that kind of thing. Heart shaped face too.

Stella's my favorite so that's probably why I'm so picky about her. I need to find someone with a cheerful roundish face but a little supermodel-looking. Really thin/angular faces don't work for her imo, looks way too harsh.

But in the process of looking for these I did manage to find the perfect humanization of Emma Frost. woops.

Anyway, here are my picks I could come up with! If I come up with more I'll post them.

Not counting hair that heavily, since wigs can easily be used.

What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Jordan+Pruitt+jordanpruitt
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Helia-Flora-winx-couples-9258248-512-384

Jordan Pruitt for Flora. She has the perfect natural look that would be perfect for Flora, and the skin/hair is right.

What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Ashley-argota-06
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Musa11111

Ashley Argota for Musa. A little tan, but her facial features really fit with Musa, imo.

What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Monique_coleman_a_23510
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Winx-laylanew

Monique Coleman for Layla/Aisha~ she always had bigger lips then the other girls and she looked really different, I think Monique looks about right for that.

What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 8162_Sara-Paxton_copy_2
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 TecnaNick

Sara Paxton for Tecna. She has a really good smile/eyes for her, and she looks really young and kinda natural. I never pictured Tecna as really super mature looking. Note: it took me forever to find a pic of her without tons of makeup, but with a lot of makeup she wouldn't fit at all.

What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 149875989
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Roxy4

This one I am 100 percent sure of. I think Olivia Holt would be spot on perfect for Roxy. She's the perfect age, and her facial features are perfect.

These two I'm a little unsure of, but I'll post anyway.

What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Erin-sanders-07
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Chimera

Erin Sanders as Chimera. She's a really good actress and could pull off Chimera's behavior perfectly, and she has the same face shape I pictured her with.

What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Meaghan-martin-3d-premiere
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Mitzi

Meaghan Martin as Mitzi. Pull on a pair of Mitzi's frames and a black wig and I think she'd work pretty well, keeping in mind she looms older now. (but I couldnt find a good picture of her older, dang it.)
Back to top Go down
http://believixwings.blogspot.com/
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Sep 08, 2012 3:05 am

You got some pretty good ideas there Justice!

The one for Roxy is a near perfect match up; same with Ashley Argota as Musa. Of course, hair styling has to come into play. Razz

Monique Coleman could work out well as Aisha, but something feels off with me about that. If she grew her hair out more, then totall.
Back to top Go down
SibyllaJustice
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
SibyllaJustice

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Sep 08, 2012 10:30 pm

Chocoroko wrote:
You got some pretty good ideas there Justice!

The one for Roxy is a near perfect match up; same with Ashley Argota as Musa. Of course, hair styling has to come into play. Razz

Monique Coleman could work out well as Aisha, but something feels off with me about that. If she grew her hair out more, then totall.

She did have her hair long for a while, I just used one with short hair since I thought it was a better picture. Here.
What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOJS3hvK9W9yQN8q74qClq7eX8RT1SLWLoGwewoNdQkHvdrse5
Back to top Go down
http://believixwings.blogspot.com/
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSat Sep 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Yup, looks good to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
AkshSirenix

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 09, 2012 5:56 pm

Most look good to me and, being a proud Little Monster, I kinda like the idea of Lady Gaga playing Stormy. For who the Winx really look like, I saw somewhere that the following Winx were based on the following celebs:
Bloom -> Britney Spears
Stella -> Cameron Diaz
Flora -> Jennifer Lopez
Musa -> Lucy Liu
Tecna -> P!NK
Aisha/Layla -> Beyoncé Knowles, though IMO she looks more like Alicia Keys.
Back to top Go down
Nicola_C
Sophix Fairy
Sophix Fairy
Nicola_C

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Reading, Writing, Watching Anime :)

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 09, 2012 6:10 pm

AkshSirenix wrote:
Most look good to me and, being a proud Little Monster, I kinda like the idea of Lady Gaga playing Stormy. For who the Winx really look like, I saw somewhere that the following Winx were based on the following celebs:
Bloom -> Britney Spears
Stella -> Cameron Diaz
Flora -> Jennifer Lopez
Musa -> Lucy Liu
Tecna -> P!NK
Aisha/Layla -> Beyoncé Knowles, though IMO she looks more like Alicia Keys.

Britney Spears? I personally just don't see it. The others make sense to me though.
Back to top Go down
AkshSirenix
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
AkshSirenix

Bloom Timmy

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 09, 2012 6:26 pm

From what I know, Iginio Straffi said it himself.
I made this some while ago, but it does give an appreciation (the Britney pic's from Toxic):

What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Inspir12

Last edited by AkshSirenix on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chocoroko
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
Chocoroko

Aisha Brandon

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Eo1pl7YSun Sep 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Not bad actually. I can see all of them as their live action counter parts. Although, Britney would have to grow on me more. It's like they forced a lot of make up on her to look the part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would the Winx Club look like in real life?   What would the Winx Club look like in real life? - Page 2 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

What would the Winx Club look like in real life?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next