Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Diaspro Enchantix???????? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Diaspro Enchantix???????? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Diaspro Enchantix???????? 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Diaspro Enchantix???????? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Diaspro Enchantix???????? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Diaspro Enchantix???????? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Diaspro Enchantix???????? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Diaspro Enchantix???????? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Diaspro Enchantix???????? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Diaspro Enchantix???????? Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Diaspro Enchantix???????? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Diaspro Enchantix???????? Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Diaspro Enchantix????????

Go down 
+5
SibyllaJustice
LoveMusa991
MUSAWINXY
DuncanSirenix14
sen rina
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sen rina
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
sen rina

Diaspro Enchantix???????? Empty
PostSubject: Diaspro Enchantix????????   Diaspro Enchantix???????? Eo1pl7YSat Aug 25, 2012 1:18 pm

[img]Diaspro Enchantix???????? 31505010[/img]

I just came across a winx fan site talking that we might be seeing diaspro enchantix.
At first,i didnt believe but when i downloaded the image and increased the size of the image,i saw that she had those beads sequins at the ends of each wing just like the winx club enchantix wings.

musa enchantix wings.you can see that at the end of each wings there are beads hanging
[img]Diaspro Enchantix???????? Musa_s10[/img]
here is another example.Its flora enchantix wings

[img]Diaspro Enchantix???????? Flora_10[/img]

you can clearly see the similarity with diaspro and flora wings.In the poster,When you looks at the wings behind Adriana Grande,you can see that the wings filled with sequins and pearls jewelry and is similar toFlora enchantix wings .

Now we all know that Diaspro is back in s5.But the question remains why bother to show diaspro in season 5?whats the purpose to even show her in s5 in enchantix mode?We all know how nasty and selfish diaspro is.So enchantix and diaspro?????to earn enchantix,a fairy must sacrifice herself.so could be that diaspro became a nice fairy?

Now i ask you guys a question.i know that many think that the winx club should remain as it is but for a moment just think,What if diaspro MAY intergrate the winx club to become the 7th/8th fairy?i know that Diaspro had her dark selfish side in the past.Remember she's not evil just selfish.She wanted to marry sky to become queen of Erakylon.I saw that in many japanese animations that a character who used to be the Antagonist,ended up to join the good side and fight against the forces of evils.so i am thinking may be its the same concept that the creators are trying to apply in the show.ITS JUST A THEORY!or she will become like roxy,an ally and a friend who will join winx club to fight evil for a certain time.

Remember this
According to the RAI version of Winx Club, Daphne was one of the Nine Nymphs of the Magical Dimension: nine all-powerful fairies that, after the disappearance of the Great Dragon, controlled the destiny of the Magical Dimension. She was in fact the Supreme Nymph of Magix, being the last and most powerful one among them before Domino's destruction and the Dragon's Flame disappeared. She was so powerful that her image had even been carved on the facade of a temple in Magix, and there was a statue of her in the Museum of Magix.
what if the winx were to become the next nymph of magix?
if you kinda think this way.what have been the purpose of the winx?fight evil.

• Since s1 ,they fight evil and save the magical dimension.(XD thts what the show is all about)

• they became guaridans fairies of their realms and later on guardians fairies of the magical dimensions.
  • They became the new company of light.
so logically the winx will become the nymphs of magical dimensions Or have they already become the nymphs of magical dimensions?What if guardians fairies was another name for nymph?for sure, we dont know what is a nymph in the winx world?is it just a title or is it a fairy form?
we dont know what kind of relationship daphne had with the others 8 nymphs!were they friends like the winx or they were just simply allies who fighted together when evils were threatening to take over the magical dimension?

may be thats what gonna happen with diaspro,roxy and the 1 remaining fairy.they might remain ailles. the last remaining fairy might be mirta from s1! we dnt know.may be those 3 fairies will team up the winx on their adventures and will help them to defeat the evil when they will threaten the dimension.WE all saw in the end of s4 tht the winx changed from believix to enchantix.s5 will tell us more.i think that enchantix is the basic final fairy forms and believix ,harmonix,sirenix are just higher levels like faragonda said in s4 and to achieve these levels a fairy must be an enchantix fairy.but there are some extreme special cases like roxy.lets not forget that roxy is the princess and the future queen of all earth fairies.may be thats how she got her believix.

Back to top Go down
sen rina
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
sen rina

PostSubject: Re: Diaspro Enchantix????????   Diaspro Enchantix???????? Eo1pl7YSat Aug 25, 2012 1:19 pm

WINX CLUB OFFICIAL FACEBOOK told me s5 will clear all misturstanding.
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Diaspro Enchantix????????   Diaspro Enchantix???????? Eo1pl7YSat Aug 25, 2012 1:30 pm

Mokay. But it must be hard to make EXACT same wings as Diaspro's. But I don't see why not they use photoshop to and copy Diaspro's wings. Plus, Enchantix wings are much bigger. If she does achieve Enchantix, They would've not shown Arianna with wings like that. Plus, The wings Arianna was wearing has the same number of pieces of wings as Diaspro. Furthermore, if this IS Enchantix, The wings are not beautiful enough to be Enchantix wings.
Back to top Go down
sen rina
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
sen rina

PostSubject: Re: Diaspro Enchantix????????   Diaspro Enchantix???????? Eo1pl7YSat Aug 25, 2012 1:35 pm

DuncanSirenix14 wrote:
Mokay. But it must be hard to make EXACT same wings as Diaspro's. But I don't see why not they use photoshop to and copy Diaspro's wings. Plus, Enchantix wings are much bigger. If she does achieve Enchantix, They would've not shown Arianna with wings like that. Plus, The wings Arianna was wearing has the same number of pieces of wings as Diaspro. Furthermore, if this IS Enchantix, The wings are not beautiful enough to be Enchantix wings.
right usually the wings are much larger but you never know
Back to top Go down
sen rina
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
sen rina

PostSubject: Re: Diaspro Enchantix????????   Diaspro Enchantix???????? Eo1pl7YSat Aug 25, 2012 1:35 pm

may be after having achieved all the transformations as the winx,then may be they might integrate the winx club
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Diaspro Enchantix????????   Diaspro Enchantix???????? Eo1pl7YSat Aug 25, 2012 1:56 pm

Hmm. It seems that Diaspro may never make an appearance in the show unless, she goes to Alfea in the first episode but in one of the latest trailers, She's in Alfea, saying: I've known you for years, We grew up together.
Back to top Go down
sen rina
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
sen rina

PostSubject: Re: Diaspro Enchantix????????   Diaspro Enchantix???????? Eo1pl7YSat Aug 25, 2012 2:09 pm

i found out that the wings is same to the Diaspro fanart enchantix on deviant art.but i think that the first picture with adianna grande is an official picture so its true she might be seen in her enchantix. [img]Diaspro Enchantix???????? Diaspr10[/img]

[img]Diaspro Enchantix???????? Diaspr11[/img]
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Diaspro Enchantix????????   Diaspro Enchantix???????? Eo1pl7YSat Aug 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Hmm. It DOES look like the wings Arianna's using. But... It's Fanart. It's not real . But this Fanart might just be fake.
Back to top Go down
sen rina
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
sen rina

PostSubject: Re: Diaspro Enchantix????????   Diaspro Enchantix???????? Eo1pl7YSat Aug 25, 2012 3:05 pm

yeah but still the wings of diaspro and that adrianna grande is using in the first pic, are certaintly not the same
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Diaspro Enchantix????????   Diaspro Enchantix???????? Eo1pl7YSat Aug 25, 2012 3:27 pm

Hmm. They probably just forgot how it looks like whn they made it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diaspro Enchantix????????   Diaspro Enchantix???????? Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Diaspro Enchantix????????
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next