Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Most Sought After Winx Doll? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Most Sought After Winx Doll? 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most Sought After Winx Doll? 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Most Sought After Winx Doll? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Most Sought After Winx Doll? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Most Sought After Winx Doll? Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Most Sought After Winx Doll? Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Most Sought After Winx Doll? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Most Sought After Winx Doll? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Most Sought After Winx Doll? Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Most Sought After Winx Doll? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Most Sought After Winx Doll? Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Most Sought After Winx Doll?

Go down 
+5
Chocoroko
LoveMusa991
Domino_kitty
DuncanSirenix14
SibyllaJustice
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SibyllaJustice
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
SibyllaJustice

Most Sought After Winx Doll? Empty
PostSubject: Most Sought After Winx Doll?   Most Sought After Winx Doll? Eo1pl7YSun Aug 19, 2012 5:27 pm

What's that one Winx doll that you can never seem to get your hands on?
For me it's probably the rest of this line.
Most Sought After Winx Doll? 5437554635_7ac8fc15a8_b
I have Bloom and Layla, but since I got those two the prices for them have skyrocketed and they're each about 200 dollars. I especially want Musa, she's gorgeous.
Most Sought After Winx Doll? 5438160002_08ac3a30d0_z
Besides that line probably any of the Mattel dolls of a transformation. I have Bloom, Stella and Flora from the original line but they're all missing an outfit. Since they seem to not be as hard to find as other Mattel Winx dolls I think I'll find them one day though! (I kinda want Glam Magic too, but I've altogether given up on those lol.)
So what's the Winx doll you've been after for a long time?

Last edited by SibyllaJustice on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://believixwings.blogspot.com/
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Most Sought After Winx Doll?   Most Sought After Winx Doll? Eo1pl7YSun Aug 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Truly ALL OF THEM. Malaysia has all the fake ones, plus. they are extremely expensive. and i don't bother going on ebay.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.
Hobbies : Political debates, reading, writing, procrastinating.

PostSubject: Re: Most Sought After Winx Doll?   Most Sought After Winx Doll? Eo1pl7YSun Aug 19, 2012 6:45 pm

SibyllaJustice wrote:
What's that one Winx doll that you can never seem to get your hands on?
For me it's probably the rest of this line.
Most Sought After Winx Doll? 5437554635_7ac8fc15a8_b
I have Bloom and Layla, but since I got those two the prices for them have skyrocketed and they're each about 200 dollars. I especially want Musa, she's gorgeous.
Most Sought After Winx Doll? 5438160002_08ac3a30d0_z
Besides that line probably any of the Mattel dolls of a transformation. I have Bloom, Stella and Flora from the original line but they're all missing an outfit. Since they seem to not be as hard to find as other Mattel Winx dolls I think I'll find them one day though! (I kinda want Glam Magic too, but I've altogether given up on those lol.)
So what's the Winx doll you've been after for a long time?

I have the Flora doll from that line out of the box. I also have a Flora doll wearing the dress from the end of the 1st movie IN the box. I think she's regal lights or something because when you press a button her crown and dress light up. They're at my parents with the glam magix/Enchantix dolls. And my 1 denim Stella doll. I have a few from different collections.

I really want to get some of the European dolls as well as finish up my mattel collections (I have all 5 Sleep over and Summer dolls and all 6 Enchantix dolls as well as the first edition school dolls that were sold in the US. I did have all 3 shopping dolls, but I destroyed Bloom because I hated her pants and my friend now has Stella) I need to finish up my Disco, Dance and denim sets.

I also need to start the new ones, but they are so expensive. I think after I get Aisha for the rock band I can take a break. I have Flora and Musa for the Believix dolls and Musa and Tecna for the rockband. Only technically I only have Tecna
Back to top Go down
SibyllaJustice
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
SibyllaJustice

PostSubject: Re: Most Sought After Winx Doll?   Most Sought After Winx Doll? Eo1pl7YSun Aug 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Domino_kitty wrote:

I have the Flora doll from that line out of the box. I also have a Flora doll wearing the dress from the end of the 1st movie IN the box. I think she's regal lights or something because when you press a button her crown and dress light up. They're at my parents with the glam magix/Enchantix dolls. And my 1 denim Stella doll. I have a few from different collections.

I really want to get some of the European dolls as well as finish up my mattel collections (I have all 5 Sleep over and Summer dolls and all 6 Enchantix dolls as well as the first edition school dolls that were sold in the US. I did have all 3 shopping dolls, but I destroyed Bloom because I hated her pants and my friend now has Stella) I need to finish up my Disco, Dance and denim sets.

I also need to start the new ones, but they are so expensive. I think after I get Aisha for the rock band I can take a break. I have Flora and Musa for the Believix dolls and Musa and Tecna for the rockband. Only technically I only have Tecna
I'm jealous of all your Mattel dolls, especially Enchantix @__@ I was too young when they came out to get them.
I always thought the Disco and Denim dolls were really cute, and the Sleepover ones were too.
Back to top Go down
http://believixwings.blogspot.com/
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven
Location : I used to be on the East Coast of the US in beautiful WNY. Now I'm in Canada where we have a living wage and health care.

PostSubject: Re: Most Sought After Winx Doll?   Most Sought After Winx Doll? Eo1pl7YSun Aug 19, 2012 7:00 pm

SibyllaJustice wrote:
I'm jealous of all your Mattel dolls, especially Enchantix @__@ I was too young when they came out to get them.
I always thought the Disco and Denim dolls were really cute, and the Sleepover ones were too.

I only have the Enchantix ones because one of my friends works at Walmart and sent them to me. The same reason I have Flora and Layla from the Disco dolls. I won my Stella dolls (Disco and Denim) from Ebay. My Sleep over ones are from ebay too
Back to top Go down
LoveMusa991
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
LoveMusa991

Hobbies : Learning to play instruments

PostSubject: Re: Most Sought After Winx Doll?   Most Sought After Winx Doll? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 20, 2012 11:21 am

HarmonixSirenix14 wrote:
Truly ALL OF THEM. Malaysia has all the fake ones, plus. they are extremely expensive. and i don't bother going on ebay.
Yeah...I wanted to buy a winx club doll for bianca for her 11th birthday, but it was too expensive.....and I knew it was the fake doll, cuz I always kno that Jakks is the real one!!!
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Most Sought After Winx Doll?   Most Sought After Winx Doll? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 20, 2012 5:00 pm

LoveMusa991 wrote:
HarmonixSirenix14 wrote:
Yeah...I wanted to buy a winx club doll for bianca for her 11th birthday, but it was too expensive.....and I knew it was the fake doll, cuz I always kno that Jakks is the real one!!!

South America and France have a different company making the Winx Club dolls. I think Italy went back to Giocci Pressosi or whatever name was. Jakks are being sold in the UK, the US, Australia and Canada.
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Most Sought After Winx Doll?   Most Sought After Winx Doll? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 20, 2012 5:03 pm

Jakks and Mattel are real ones.
Back to top Go down
Domino_kitty
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Domino_kitty

Stella Riven

PostSubject: Re: Most Sought After Winx Doll?   Most Sought After Winx Doll? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 20, 2012 5:13 pm

HarmonixSirenix14 wrote:
Jakks and Mattel are real ones.

Again, in France, Italy and South America there are other companies AUTHORIZED by RAI to make the dolls. Maybe in your country only the Jakks ones are the real ones but in other countries they have other authorized companies. Just check out the French news page on here.
Back to top Go down
DuncanSirenix14
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
DuncanSirenix14

Musa Roy

PostSubject: Re: Most Sought After Winx Doll?   Most Sought After Winx Doll? Eo1pl7YMon Aug 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Ok.... But I never look at the dolls cause it'll be awkward when everyone is looking at me. Plus, my dad thinks i'm too old to go inside TRU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Sought After Winx Doll?   Most Sought After Winx Doll? Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Most Sought After Winx Doll?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next