Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Understanding BiW's Situation 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Understanding BiW's Situation 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Understanding BiW's Situation 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Understanding BiW's Situation Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Understanding BiW's Situation Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Understanding BiW's Situation Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Understanding BiW's Situation Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Understanding BiW's Situation Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Understanding BiW's Situation Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Understanding BiW's Situation Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Understanding BiW's Situation Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Understanding BiW's Situation Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Understanding BiW's Situation

Go down 
+4
catiebuug
life13believix
Flame Melody
Florawinx
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

Understanding BiW's Situation Empty
PostSubject: Understanding BiW's Situation   Understanding BiW's Situation Eo1pl7YFri Oct 28, 2016 11:11 pm

Hello everyone, I'm making this thread to announce several things regarding the forum, including its inactivity. For starters, the forum is not as lively and active as it used to be 2 years ago, mostly because the owner, Jae, is no longer advertising Winx Club content on his social media.

Now let me expand on this just a little bit more. BelieveInWinx used to be the biggest name in the Winx Club fandom, and it's still the most visited Winx Club fan forum to date. However, Jae's activity completely ceased in mid~late 2014, causing less and less people to know about our forum. I've contacted Jae several times for the ownership of the social media, but he's yet to respond.

Before anyone jumps the gun, this isn't a hate message to Jae, nor am I calling him out for being a bad person, I'm simply stating how the situation really is. He may not be able to see my messages. He may not have proper internet access. He may be way too busy to even care. He may be wanting to come back, but does not have the time to do so. Who knows. Whatever the situation is, he created BelieveInWinx, one of the greatest names in the Winx fandom, which I am grateful for.

As for the new forum theme, it's currently in the works by Aeniara, WinxGermany, and Winxisawesome. Phil (Aeniara) and Nessa (Winxisawesome) were ex-administrator and ex-moderator respectively for the record! These 3 talented people are working hard to make a tribute to the forum in the form of a new theme. They're doing their best to come up with the perfect images and colors to use so to have just the right idea for a tribute-worthy theme of what once was the most glorious Winx fan community.

The third thing I'm going to talk about is the fact I did try and revive the forum through various ways; I've even got help from several members and moderators, but we just can't gather millions of fans and followers and such while being foreshadowed by Jae's own media which has an estimated following of one million people, if we'll count his now-discontinued blog in which most of his news and discussions took place.

I'd like to thank everyone for joining us in a ride that lasted 6 years, but our journey ends here. The forum won't close down, but it's retiring from its fame like any artist does after spending many years in the entertainment industry. It's been a pleasure working in the forum, and I'll still do my best to keep it functioning.
Back to top Go down
Florawinx
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Florawinx

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Badmittion, crafting, picture designing, video making, drawing, Xbox

PostSubject: Re: Understanding BiW's Situation   Understanding BiW's Situation Eo1pl7YSat Oct 29, 2016 4:17 pm

I hope it doesn't close down. I love this forum and I am just now beginning to get more active. I would have no where else to hang around. If you guys need help spreading the word and getting more fans to join, I will be more than happy to help. You guys can start by making a trailer and uploading it to Youtube so that more people will hear about the site and more will join and get more active. The forum seems active but if you need or want more people to be more active, make trailers and update forum activity and share news about the site on Facebook, twitter, Instagram, tumblr and more. I am sure that then more people will join and the site will be more active. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dreamwinx.iftopic.com/
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Understanding BiW's Situation   Understanding BiW's Situation Eo1pl7YSat Oct 29, 2016 7:23 pm

Florawinx wrote:
I hope it doesn't close down. I love this forum and I am just now beginning to get more active. I would have no where else to hang around. If you guys need help spreading the word and getting more fans to join, I will be more than happy to help. You guys can start by making a trailer and uploading it to Youtube so that more people will hear about the site and more will join and get more active. The forum seems active but if you need or want more people to be more active, make trailers and update forum activity and share news about the site on Facebook, twitter, Instagram, tumblr and more. I am sure that then more people will join and the site will be more active. Smile

It's okay, I appreciate your enthusiasm but this isn't a cry for help, this is a summary of BiW's rough situation for everyone to understand. If you check my post again, I've mentioned that we've tried doing these promotions, but Jae's social media overclouds our feeble attempts Razz.
Back to top Go down
Florawinx
Believix Fairy
Believix Fairy
Florawinx

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Badmittion, crafting, picture designing, video making, drawing, Xbox

PostSubject: Re: Understanding BiW's Situation   Understanding BiW's Situation Eo1pl7YSat Oct 29, 2016 7:27 pm

Okay, I just got scared and panicked for a moment. I hope everything goes well with you all and I hope you get more activity soon so we can boost it back up again. Smile You all still have other options to promote and do what you have to do with the forum. I like the forum and it has been an inspiration on my life. You all did a marvelous job. I appreciate you all for all your hard work.
Back to top Go down
https://dreamwinx.iftopic.com/
life13believix
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
life13believix

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Many Hobbies

PostSubject: Re: Understanding BiW's Situation   Understanding BiW's Situation Eo1pl7YSat Nov 05, 2016 7:45 pm

I know u said retiring and all that but has anyone else managed to help with anything on here recently ?
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Understanding BiW's Situation   Understanding BiW's Situation Eo1pl7YSun Nov 06, 2016 2:02 pm

life13believix wrote:
I know u said retiring and all that but has anyone else managed to help with anything on here recently ?
Yes, but nothing helped. We're all fully accepting that this forum isn't as popular anymore but at least it's still open.
Back to top Go down
life13believix
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
life13believix

Bloom Sky
Hobbies : Many Hobbies

PostSubject: Re: Understanding BiW's Situation   Understanding BiW's Situation Eo1pl7YThu Nov 10, 2016 2:14 am

Flame Melody wrote:
life13believix wrote:
Yes, but nothing helped. We're all fully accepting that this forum isn't as popular anymore but at least it's still open.

aww ok. I Hope it gets popular again:'( . I loved Winx Club for so long. I loved the fandom on every site that I have visited In Love . I do know u need more promotion right ??

I'm so happy though that some people still check this account cause I'm new on here and I Hope everything gets better and better <3 I'm here for u and this site.
Back to top Go down
catiebuug
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
catiebuug

Flora Helia
Hobbies : doll collecting, crafting/diy, shopping

PostSubject: Re: Understanding BiW's Situation   Understanding BiW's Situation Eo1pl7YSun Nov 13, 2016 10:46 pm

i have definitely noticed that its not as active on here as it was two years ago when i was on here on my last account. makes me so sad. this is such a great forum!
Back to top Go down
KikiiWinxFairy
Harmonix Fairy
Harmonix Fairy
KikiiWinxFairy

Musa Riven
Location : Solaria! Nopeee! Lake Forest, California or also known as Kim Land
Hobbies : On CPU, Watching Winx Club, Drawing, Uploading on YT, Going to church, Singing, updating FB Page, and etc. High schooler.

PostSubject: Re: Understanding BiW's Situation   Understanding BiW's Situation Eo1pl7YMon Nov 14, 2016 4:35 pm

Well, I at least had a wonderful journey of this forum. If it closes down, I wouldn't really care. But I wish I can help, but returning from hiatus is hard when a forum is an almost inactive side.... But don't worry or fret about..... Just think in the positive! ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://animeeeekikiiii.blogspot.com/
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Understanding BiW's Situation   Understanding BiW's Situation Eo1pl7YMon Nov 14, 2016 6:16 pm

KikiiWinxFairy wrote:
Well, I at least had a wonderful journey of this forum. If it closes down, I wouldn't really care. But I wish I can help, but returning from hiatus is hard when a forum is an almost inactive side.... But don't worry or fret about..... Just think in the positive! ^-^
No worries are there, the forum is simply inactive, which is a shame, but we as the staff all came into accepting it's going to be like that due to lack of advertisement :p thanks for the concern though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understanding BiW's Situation   Understanding BiW's Situation Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Understanding BiW's Situation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Believe In Winx :: Welcome To BelieveInWinx :: Announcements & Regulations :: Announcements-
Jump to: