Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Abbey  the Illusion fairy - Page 4 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Abbey  the Illusion fairy - Page 4 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Abbey  the Illusion fairy - Page 4 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Abbey  the Illusion fairy - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Abbey  the Illusion fairy - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Abbey  the Illusion fairy - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Abbey  the Illusion fairy - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Abbey  the Illusion fairy - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Abbey  the Illusion fairy - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Abbey  the Illusion fairy - Page 4 Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Abbey  the Illusion fairy - Page 4 Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Abbey  the Illusion fairy - Page 4 Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Abbey the Illusion fairy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lucky Star
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Lucky Star

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : I'm a big dork who likes running around the internet making new friends. You can call me Lucky. My favorite cartoon is MLP, and I like a lot of different anime and manga. I also play minecraft an Elder scroll and Fallout games.

Abbey  the Illusion fairy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Abbey the Illusion fairy   Abbey  the Illusion fairy - Page 4 Eo1pl7YFri Nov 06, 2015 2:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Name: Abbey veilsky
Creature: Fairy
Race:  Solarian
Allegiance: Good
Origins: magic user
Power: Illusions

Spells:

Mellow Fellow- Makes the target go weak at the knees and unable to stand properly for one minute. ~LOW~

Color veil- darkens the colors on a fairy's skin and clothes as to blend in with shadows while sneaking. Does NOT render user invisible, but rather helps camouflage. Can be cast on either self or friend. It lasts until the target of the spell is spotted. works for shadows only. ~LOW~

Neko neko- Fills the room with a purple mist, when breathed in it gives target excludind the caster, the the delusion that everyone on in the room has tranformed into cats to cause the utmost confusion in tricky battle situations. With opponents distracted by the effect of the spell, Abbey can turn the tide of battle. Though it had a relatively short time limit. Lasts only one minute ~Medium~

Blinding faith- target of the spell can no longer feel fear for thirty seconds. However the feeling of bravery tends to out last the spell. Can be used as a pick me up before battle. ~Medium~

Blot out- Makes taget go blind for twenty seconds, must touch the target to cast spell, making it usefull only in certain sitations. ~LOW~

Ground level stars- Causes target to confuse the ground for the sky. the delusion last for three minutes. ~HIGH~

Dream vision- Recreates whatever scene the caster may want along with characters of the caster's creation to do her bidding.  Last for only three minutes. ~HIGH~

Siminterro- Forces the taget to tell the truth. Lasts fo one minutes. ~Medium~

Appearance: The fairy standing before you was rather tomboy in appearance. Her spiky brown hair only barely touching her shoulders.  You noticed how her eyes matched her hair as she stuck out her tongue at you, planting both of her hand on her hips in tight and determined fists. She wore a one piece dress that cut off to form a tight fitting skirt just above her knees, with a small split in the fabric going up her thigh.
After looking you up and down, she finally spoke. Her voice was cut through the still air like the chiming of bells. "Ya like my corny OC description?"

Basic Winx Outfit: A white dress with a frilled botton section paired with a tan sleevless knitted vest. The dress goes to her knees and she wears black slip on shoes.

Abbey  the Illusion fairy - Page 4 PUcPNGM

Strengths: 1)Abbey is adaptable, meaning able to adjust to new conditions. 2) Extremely loyal to her friends. Lloyalty is part of a strong foundation for a successful friendship and relationship. Which does in fact mean that she will do anything for her friends. 3)Finds it easy to remain calm in dangerous situations. When you can remain calm, it's easier to think over your options.

Weaknesses: 1)Often acts or speaks without thinking which can make her seem rather rude to people who don't know her very well. 2)has trouble making new friends. It can be hard to not be able to make friends, especially when you're in a new place and have to be around a lot of people. Like Alfea. 3)Since she can find is hard to forgive people, she find that she gets long lasting enemies

Personality: Abbey is outgoing and likes to have a good time with her friends. Though she may appear very open when you see her, most of her personality is hidden away from veiw. She is extremly loyal to her friend and has no trouble spotting the good from the bad.

Can get distracted easily and lose track of things she should be doing.
Often being extremely disorganised.

Though she does love her friends, she can be rather short sighted sometimes when dealing with social problems. And being the rather trusting sort, she can easily find herself having be tricked.

She is a perfectionist when it comes to things she likes. for example, if a book she likes is made into a movies and they leave out a scene or changes details. It annoyes the hack out of her, even though she knows it can't be helped. So she tends to avoid such movies!

She can be a huge slob when she's not paying attention!

History:

Early childhood.
Abbey was born the child of merchant's who traveled nearly all of the time. Because of this she had to stay with relatives as to ontain a proper education. Her grandmother was very much a mother to her.
She lived in a wooded area and had many animals to play with. Her favorite cat was named Midnight. Her grandmother had always been prone to taking in stray dogs and cats. So they always had a large number of them.
and that was about it. Life was extremely simple living here. She got up, played with her animals, took classes, came home. She was never in a position to be very social with other kids her own age and spent most of her free time reading books.

~How she found her magic~

Once when she was ten, she went outside in the forest with a few of her dogs, they were approached by a large bear whom attacked them. Her dogs, large Rottweiler tried to scare the fiend off but failed. Discovering her magic, she was able to cast an illusion spell to make the bear go temporarily blind. They used this spell to escape and run back to the house. Meanwhile the bear fled deeper into the woods to never return.
~*~
Because of this she developed a  high interest in the magical art of illusion. Sometimes when she was bored she would use an illusion spell to create and projected image of her favorite books and play out her the coolest scenes she could think of.
Because she did this so often she became quite good at it, sometime not only being able to create images of the characters but the places too. though she could never keep the scenery illusion stable fore more than a few minutes.
Often she would do this magic for the entertainment of her grandmother. When her grandmother smiled and gave her a complement, it made her want to try harder and do even better.

Teen years-

When she was 14 her grandmother was diagnosed with cancer, she kept this from Abbey not wanting to worry her.
Finally her mother was forced to come back and help take care of her. Her mother stayed while her father was free to travel on his own, visiting only once or twice a year.
She barely knew her mother, Michy. And was grateful for the chance to finally get to know her. But it soon became obvious that Michy was resentful for having to leave her travels to come take care of a child she hadn't wanted in the first place.
After a year Her grandmother, Linda had died and she was left alone. Michy did everything she could to ignore her daughter, leaving the house for days on end.
Abbey was devastated, but she tried to remain strong. She focused more and more on her magical studies at home and after several months she had finally managed to create her own Illusion spell, one that she could control with ease compared to the last one she had used.
The problem she realized was that she was creating two separate images, if the characters and the background were part of the same spell, it would require less concentration.
Excited at her success, she sent in an application to attend school in Alfea. Her mother almost seemed proud when she left and she was finally starting to feel happy again.

Last edited by Lucky Star on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:12 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Lucky%20Star%2033094

AuthorMessage
Lucky Star
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Lucky Star

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : I'm a big dork who likes running around the internet making new friends. You can call me Lucky. My favorite cartoon is MLP, and I like a lot of different anime and manga. I also play minecraft an Elder scroll and Fallout games.

PostSubject: Re: Abbey the Illusion fairy   Abbey  the Illusion fairy - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSun Nov 15, 2015 4:44 am

She finally has two approvals!
That means she's finally finished.

I'm sure you all know what this means.
It can only mean one thing.

It mean Lucky's gonna roleplay.

Abbey  the Illusion fairy - Page 4 Ukn2ZFS
"Expect me soon, peeps."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Lucky%20Star%2033094
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Abbey the Illusion fairy   Abbey  the Illusion fairy - Page 4 Eo1pl7YSun Nov 15, 2015 4:49 am

Just have her arrive at Alfea and we'll go from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abbey the Illusion fairy   Abbey  the Illusion fairy - Page 4 Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Abbey the Illusion fairy
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4