Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Rayla's Status Update. 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

Rayla's Status Update. 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Rayla's Status Update. 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
Rayla's Status Update. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
Rayla's Status Update. Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
Rayla's Status Update. Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
Rayla's Status Update. Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
Rayla's Status Update. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
Rayla's Status Update. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
Rayla's Status Update. Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
Rayla's Status Update. Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
Rayla's Status Update. Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Rayla's Status Update.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

Rayla's Status Update. Empty
PostSubject: Rayla's Status Update.   Rayla's Status Update. Eo1pl7YSun Nov 01, 2015 1:42 pm

had to visit a realm with father recently. I swear the folk there had no sense of personal space. Their future king was waay to clingy and ...... =___=
not to mention had to ride horseback with the royal pain IN A DRESS. Those things were not made for horseback. Who thought of the brillant idea that a woman must wear heels when riding an animal she can barely understand to begin with???

When Im queen im banning dresses and heels from any physal activity on prism.
#PrincessProblems. #DressesAreTheDevil

Last edited by Pokémon Trainer on Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Sewing, art, crafting, eating, tumblering.

PostSubject: Re: Rayla's Status Update.   Rayla's Status Update. Eo1pl7YSun Nov 01, 2015 5:08 pm

IceIceBabyGirl: Guuurrlllll hmu with that prince's digits. Or the king's... i wouldnt mind a sugar daddy #PoorPeopleProblems #OnAScholarship #MinimumWage #NeedToGetThatPaperSomehow
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Rayla's Status Update.   Rayla's Status Update. Eo1pl7YSun Nov 01, 2015 5:38 pm

@MyFlamesWillHurt. you need to have a word with your twin
#TheThirstIsHuge  #SiblingProblems
Back to top Go down
AlexisWinx
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AlexisWinx

Musa Timmy
Hobbies : Sewing, art, crafting, eating, tumblering.

PostSubject: Re: Rayla's Status Update.   Rayla's Status Update. Eo1pl7YSun Nov 01, 2015 5:41 pm

MyFlamesWillHurt: @IceIceBabyGirl As long as you save me a slice of the king's pie it's alright with me. #I, #Too, #AmBroke
Back to top Go down
Flame Melody
Administrator
Administrator
Flame Melody

Stella Brandon
Hobbies : Scaring/Banning members c: - We'll fairy you!

PostSubject: Re: Rayla's Status Update.   Rayla's Status Update. Eo1pl7YMon Nov 02, 2015 5:01 am

Yo Skittles; I found this for your rainbow-licious taste:

Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Rayla's Status Update.   Rayla's Status Update. Eo1pl7YFri Jan 15, 2016 7:15 am

update: I am no longer "@princessSkittles". New username is @RaylaCeladon.

Also having a great time at my friend lexi's plannet.
#alouraIris
Back to top Go down
yukai5
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
yukai5

Musa Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Rayla's Status Update.   Rayla's Status Update. Eo1pl7YFri Jan 15, 2016 8:19 am

chamerchild_life: That's great to hear! Hope you come back refreshed.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Rayla's Status Update.   Rayla's Status Update. Eo1pl7YFri Feb 05, 2016 9:07 pm

On diana hill currently looking at the realms sky. They really do have beautiful stars at night. #AlouraIris #NoFilter #Photography #StarrySky #PrincessAlexis.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Rayla's Status Update.   Rayla's Status Update. Eo1pl7YWed Apr 22, 2020 10:49 pm

been a while since I've logged into this account. figured I need to vent over the last things that have been happening in my life right now. you would think a royal would be able to cope with bad news and heartbreak but just my luck that I'd let my heart get shattered the moment I learn to be a better kinder person. guess it's karma for my past behaviour of being a stuck up rude princess huh? maybe I should've done things differently.

maybe if I was a nicer sister roxas would still be here. after all, is it selfish of me to prefer my own sibling over a extinct kingdom that died out due to a conflict eons ago that we were not there to witness? was it fair to let roxas be killed when he had no part of the conflict and was just a wizard cursed with so called unholy magic. maybe if i was nicer, maybe if father didn't cower at the moonbow's power roxas wouldn't have felt so isolated and alone, maybe prism would've been different, and maybe he wouldn't have had to sacrifice himself.

maybe I'm over thinking things but how can I not? my brother is dead due to the moon kingdom, am I allowed to be sad? am I allowed to show resentment towards the moon? am I allowed to be angry wit myself for choosing some girl who didn't really care about me over my own family? my brother? i should've stood by him instead of picking her.

I'm just a selfish Idiot. no wonder my kingdoms never acknowledged, we caused this. our history is built upon genoside and death, and we're responsible for fixing that. If anyone should've had this cross to bear it should've been me. not roxas.

god know's what happened to nokomis, She's long gone out my life and honestly. for the better. that relationship was a mistake. I still cannot tell what happened but she changed. ever since she was resurrected the girl I knew and loved was gone, Her selfishness and indiference to anything that wasn't about herself was so apparent, makes me wonder why I even bothered with her to begin with. she never respected me, hell I don't even know if she loved me, was I just a princess who could boost her image? was she only dating me in order to get the moon restored? she knew roxas was my brother so what if this whole time she was hoping roxas would die ??? she lied about the moon to miyuki and claimed to be the heir to the throne and even wanted me to rule with her so anything's possible at this point tbh...

#vent. #personal. #ThatFeelingWhenYourExIsHappyYourBrotherLiterallyDiedCauseOfYou.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: Rayla's Status Update.   Rayla's Status Update. Eo1pl7YThu Apr 23, 2020 12:00 am

@ChaoticDiva

We're all kinda a mess so you were never so bad tbh. Maybe I should've tried helping more out cause Roxas had to die even though I was also a moonbow but alive, so that just lowkey sucks Confused  But I always saw you as super approachable and I just think you were super chill with your princess status if people didn't remember it that much unlike a few flaunting their status around sksk despite being all """humble""".

Highkey wish me and Roxas hung out more tho. Also totally forgot about the entire heir thing oof O_O.

#AlsoComingOverToYourRoomNow #YouSoundInDesperateNeedofCheeringUpTime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rayla's Status Update.   Rayla's Status Update. Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Rayla's Status Update.
Page 1 of 1