Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonlightFairy
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
MoonlightFairy

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : Hey my name is Vanessa! i'm a huge fan of winx club and i'm glad to be in this community <3

1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide Empty
PostSubject: Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide   1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide Eo1pl7YSat Oct 17, 2015 12:26 am

1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide Wj8lxj

Follow the story of a new enrolled girl at the best school for fairies in Magix, Vanessa Lisotti. She comes from Linphea and has just moved to Alfea to start college and learn more about her powers. The story is told in 1st person and gives tips on what new fairies might expect at at college training.

This series is in no way associated with the roleplay.
Back to top Go down
http://everafterhighonline.webs.com
zerowing21
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
zerowing21

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide   1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide Eo1pl7YSat Oct 17, 2015 12:30 am

Is sounds like its going to remind of Ned's middle school survival guide a bit.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightFairy
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
MoonlightFairy

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : Hey my name is Vanessa! i'm a huge fan of winx club and i'm glad to be in this community <3

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide   1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide Eo1pl7YSat Oct 17, 2015 1:05 am

1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide Wvwl82

S1EP1: A New Fairy/ Pilot

"Ah, Alfea..." I said as I took a step down from the bus stairs and walked anxiously through the doors of the fairy school.
It was my first year at college and I was super nervous. What friends and adventures where in store for me? I looked around pondering all of these things until I got interrupted by Miss Faragonda's welcoming speech.

"And, please remember to stay away from the witches of Cloud Tower.." Miss Faragonda says lastly after she finishes her whole speech.
I continue to look around for a bit like a lost puppy with my pink small luggage until a girl approaches me.
"Hey there! You look lost need any help?" She asks cheerfully.
"Um yeah actually, I'm in Dormitory 12. Is that located on the ground floor or first?" I ask.
"That's located on the first floor, I'm rooming with you as well! C'mon let's go! Name's Niki by the way." The girl introduces.
"Hi, I'm Vanessa." I reply.

We reach our dorm room and as we open the room there are plenty of popular looking girls with sparkly jewelry filing their nails.
"Oh hiiiiii! You two must like totally be my new roomies." A bright blonde haired girl exclaims as she makes her way to the door, where we are standing.
"Um yeah....uh...what exactly is going on here?" Niki asks.
"Well duh! I'm throwing a WFP." The girl replies as if we know what she's talking about.
"A WFP...?" Niki asks.
"Welcome Fashion Party. I invented the name, cute right? Hi, i'm Jenna." The girl says.
"Um hi I'm Vanessa." "Niki." We reply introducing ourselves.
"YOLO!!!!!" A girl in a black jersey shirt and red plaid flannel tied around her waist shouts as she bursts through the dorm room entrance door.
"What in the world...." Niki mutters quietly.
"YO YO YO! DJ Ray up in the building!" The girl who is now known as "Ray" continues.
"Um hi Ray I'm-" I got quickly interrupted as Ray replies with "Shhh! Music is playing in my ear don't be rude."
I look around at all the commotion in the room: The WFP girl and the music hearted DJ with her tunes dancing around breaking things.
I knew this year was going to be something different.

Second Half
"Uhhh, I'm gonna head out to Magix City. I need to buy a few essential things." I say to Niki.
"Oh right, like a book on how to  make annoying roommates disappear?" Niki says secretly pointing at Jenna and Ray.
"Hahaha, just kidding. I'll be at the Ballet Room if you need me." Niki continues.
So I head to Magix City, at the coffehouse...

"Hi um, can I get a pumpkin spice latte please?" I request to the cashier.
I stand around next to isle where they prepare the coffee and a guy approaches me. "Hey there senorita! Looking good!" He says followed by a whistle.
"Ugh." I say rolling my eyes.
"Aww, what's wrong can't take compliments?" The guy says.
"First of all, if you're trying to strike up a conversation that's not how you do it. A simple "Hey there, I just wanted to say you look really nice." would have been perfectly fine. Second of all, this is what's wrong with our society. Guys think they can just do whatever they want to degrade female empowerment." I explain to him.
"Oh great, another feminist, what a total turn off." The guy replies as he walks away.
The cashier then hands me my latte as I hear a clap from another isle.
"That was amazing. This is exactly the kind of female empowerment my new article needs. Hi, I'm Sara." The girl introduces.
"Oh my gosh I've heard about you, you write tons of articles that get shipped to many different planets and you're only on your second year at Alfea. Now that is amazing." I reply as I sip my latte.
"Aww thanks, can I use this story and enter your name in the article?" She asks.
"Sure! My name's Vanessa, I'm on my first year." I reply.

Back at my dorm room at night...
So after that visit to the coffehouse I then went back to my dorm to sleep for the next day. Only I didn't get so much sleep because of Ray's stupid snoring and Jenna's phone calls about beauty. Luckily, I brought earphones so I could sleep to some beautiful nature sounds.

TIP #1: Headphones are a major life saver. Never forget them!

Last edited by MoonlightFairy on Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
MoonlightFairy
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
MoonlightFairy

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide   1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide Eo1pl7YSat Oct 17, 2015 1:07 am

zerowing21 wrote:
Is sounds like its going to remind of Ned's middle school survival guide a bit.

Ahaha yeah, I was watching "A 100 things to do before High School" and i got inspired to rewatch a few episodes of Neds Declassified and then i got the idea just sparked Bounce
Back to top Go down
MoonlightFairy
Charmix Fairy
Charmix Fairy
MoonlightFairy

Flora Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide   1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide Eo1pl7YTue Oct 20, 2015 7:46 pm

1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide 23vhs0i

Airing on the 23rd of October, 2015
Back to top Go down
mcwinx
Tribute
Tribute
mcwinx

Musa Riven
Hobbies : Taking on the world, watching Disney Channel, Listening to Melanie Martinez lol

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide   1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide Eo1pl7YThu Oct 22, 2015 1:41 am

Reminds me of Neds Declassified and 100 Things To Do Before High School lol love it so far
Back to top Go down
Maxton2
Winx Fairy
Winx Fairy
Maxton2

Flora Sky
Hobbies : Martial arts, and writing.

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide   1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide Eo1pl7YSun Feb 21, 2016 8:54 pm

Very nice read, well done! I am not brave enough to write in first person, so you have my props for doing it so well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide   1 - Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

Vanessa's Fairy Survival Guide
Page 1 of 1