Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

South-Western Beach 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Please Sign In/Register and join our community!
Get access to the latest news, episodes, and much more!

South-Western Beach 33bzmae
Believe In Winx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
South-Western Beach 29y2mzv

The RP Season

Season: Autumn
Month: October
Day: 28th
Year: 2016
Bookmark the forum
Bookmark and Share
Latest topics
» Who I am (StellaX)
South-Western Beach Eo1pl7YMon Aug 07, 2023 3:14 pm by Florawinx

» Winx friends
South-Western Beach Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:20 am by winx.crasherr

» Winx Club Online is back! + Winx Adventure Social Game!
South-Western Beach Eo1pl7YFri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 am by winx.crasherr

» Join the discord
South-Western Beach Eo1pl7YFri Mar 31, 2023 10:55 pm by Pokémon Trainer

» suggestion: add a contact up form
South-Western Beach Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:30 pm by lmodern2

» Old Member... New Name
South-Western Beach Eo1pl7YMon Aug 29, 2022 6:24 pm by lmodern2

» Introducing myself
South-Western Beach Eo1pl7YWed Aug 17, 2022 3:27 pm by Flora 24

» Returning Years Later
South-Western Beach Eo1pl7YMon Aug 15, 2022 8:18 pm by musa225

» IF OUR OC’S WERE IN FATE
South-Western Beach Eo1pl7YThu Aug 11, 2022 1:00 am by Pokémon Trainer

MAGIC SPOTLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS to these two BelieveInWinx members for becoming Contest Winners on the forum contest, Melodic Inspiration!!

- ELEIYA LILUM

- VARDA ELENTARI
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS
https://i.imgur.com/3wGxPoy.png
SUPER MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/2w8wb51.png

MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/94OjYzI.png https://i.imgur.com/prGNouv.png https://i.imgur.com/tVJO9a5.png
RP MODERATORS
https://i.imgur.com/H6heUyJ.png https://i.imgur.com/UgDXH9Q.png
Statistics
We have 7398 registered users
The newest registered user is Inaaya

Our users have posted a total of 222731 messages in 5649 subjects
Top posting users this month
No user

South-Western Beach

Go down 
+8
AlexisWinx
Kiko
Varda Elentari
AngelicAura
Roxy
Lena Frazier
Sailor Lily
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

South-Western Beach Empty
PostSubject: South-Western Beach   South-Western Beach Eo1pl7YWed Oct 14, 2015 6:39 pm

Here a narrow strip of sand forms a beach. During high tide the jungle's edge would be mere meters away judging from the high tide line in the beach' sand.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy
Hobbies : Watching and reading sailor moon

PostSubject: Re: South-Western Beach   South-Western Beach Eo1pl7YThu Oct 15, 2015 9:37 pm

Cadence walked onto the sandy beach. "Well I'm glad this island doesn't always look like a death trap." She remarked. Her arm was still bleeding and she noticed drops of blood on the sand. Right, need to patch the wounds up somehow.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: South-Western Beach   South-Western Beach Eo1pl7YThu Oct 15, 2015 9:41 pm

Arriving on the beach sylvia examined the knife that was thrown at her. Looking ticked off.
Back to top Go down
Lena Frazier
RP Characters
RP Characters
Lena Frazier

PostSubject: Re: South-Western Beach   South-Western Beach Eo1pl7YFri Oct 16, 2015 3:18 pm

Lena steps onto the edge of the beach ahead of Nim and Roxy, "It looks safe you two." She says softly, glancing back at the two.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: South-Western Beach   South-Western Beach Eo1pl7YFri Oct 16, 2015 10:01 pm

"Roxy, do you know anything about this? It's from love and pet except it's no longer a pet." Cadence waved her purple penguin plushie around, hoping that she knew something about their business.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
RP Characters
RP Characters
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: South-Western Beach   South-Western Beach Eo1pl7YFri Oct 16, 2015 11:21 pm

Roxy blinks at the plushie, knowing full well it was Cadence fairy pet. "I...sort of do know a bit about it." The girl answers rather guiltily, shifting a bit since he felt uncomfortable, "When the Winx were looking for me, they were helping some guy dispose of toy and Flora had an idea to turn them into pets. Tecna had the the further idea to use them to find me and use the internet. I tried to adopt as many as I could too."
Back to top Go down
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Nikkie (✿◡‿◡)

Flora Helia
Hobbies : Worldbuilding, writing, making music, watching shows, reading, dungeons and dragons.

PostSubject: Re: South-Western Beach   South-Western Beach Eo1pl7YFri Oct 16, 2015 11:26 pm

[Narrative]
From the narrow strip of sand and the close proximity of the water to the high tide line one could discern it was high tide at the moment. As far as the eye could see there was only sea. Due to the still winds the water only barely rippled making it reflect the sun in a slightly painful manner to those looking over the sea. There is no sight of land in any direction one can look. In the sand above the high tide line circular indentations show in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
RP Moderator
RP Moderator
Sailor Lily

Tecna Timmy

PostSubject: Re: South-Western Beach   South-Western Beach Eo1pl7YSat Oct 17, 2015 12:02 am

Cadence looked down, clearly saddened by this. "So he really always was a plushie and not a real pet..." If only the bothered to tell us earlier, so we wouldn't get so emotionally attached to a stuffed animal. She gave the purple penguin a small hug. Even if you might not be real, I'll still treat you like how I've always treated. Real, and alive. 
Back to top Go down
AngelicAura
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
AngelicAura

Musa Riven
Hobbies : loving nico yazawa

PostSubject: Re: South-Western Beach   South-Western Beach Eo1pl7YSat Oct 17, 2015 12:34 am

"Are you okay?" Jake asked Cadence as he slowly approached her, not wanting to overwhelm her. He was asking both because she looked sad, and for the bruise she had gotten earlier.

Shizuka was sitting down against a tree, furiously trying to catch signal on her phone. She looked better, but was still quite unstable and disheveled.

Beth was still upset over Ciara, so she sat on a rock while staring out into seemingly nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Pokémon Trainer
Sirenix Fairy
Sirenix Fairy
Pokémon Trainer

Flora Brandon
Hobbies : training mutants

PostSubject: Re: South-Western Beach   South-Western Beach Eo1pl7YSat Oct 17, 2015 12:45 am

Sitting on the sandy beaches sylvia let out a sigh as she looked bored and semi worried for the situation. It was clear somthing was after the group and without magic.. It was allot harder to defend themselves.
She glanced at the group as a glare apeared across her face. They didn't seem to co operating well the half of them were still at the crash site.
remind me never to assist anyone ever again. she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South-Western Beach   South-Western Beach Eo1pl7Y

Back to top Go down

South-Western Beach
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next